Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-28-2018 @ 01:46 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Exclamation Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!

Many of you deny that you are going, but why? The majority of the fans at the concert will be loyal Roth fans. They aren't going to praise Sam. If you think like that then you are a tool. Most of the people are crazy about Dave, but figure that if he isn't there then they might as well get a chance to see the remaing three members live and in person. If you want to stay home and cry about it, then go right ahead. I'll be at the concerct watching three living legends, thinking about what Dave would look like up on stage, and you can sit at home and stick a shampoo bottle in your ass!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 06:38 PM
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

? feel better now?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Keep talking.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

"Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!" where are you getting your facts from?

and if you are going to this so called reunion, congrats man. We're happy for you. But if we also choose to sit at home and laugh our asses off at those who attend and waste their money, then we will do that as well. Im not sure I follow your shampoo reference. Maybe you intended to get a few laughs, but I think you'll be saddened to hear that you "jokes" are about as funny as your right to breathe my air. Not funny. Very very sad.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I never said this was a reunion? I am just going to see Ed, Alex and Mike. Because I am a classic Van Halen and David Lee Roth fan.

aka Van Squalen
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-18-2009 @ 09:48 PM
    Status
    Thanks

cwsmith17 is right on the money!

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 04:00 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!

Originally posted by cwsmith17
    Many of you deny that you are going, but why? The majority of the fans at the concert will be loyal Roth fans. They aren't going to praise Sam. If you think like that then you are a tool. Most of the people are crazy about Dave, but figure that if he isn't there then they might as well get a chance to see the remaing three members live and in person. If you want to stay home and cry about it, then go right ahead. I'll be at the concerct watching three living legends, thinking about what Dave would look like up on stage, and you can sit at home and stick a shampoo bottle in your ass!
    The fuck are you on, man?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Keep talking.
    circles. 360 degrees. all the way around. Thats how I'll keep talking. circles around you mo-fo. you'll be dizzy by the time Im done spanking your Van Hagar ass back to the Van Hasbeen sites.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Looks like someone wanted to start a thread to bitch about something they forgot, what it was, they wanted to bitch about. You are going to see Al, Ed and Mike on stage and pretend Dave is there. Great. Then you rambled on about cry-babies and shampoo bottles. Thats a good way to get our attention. But now that you've gotten our attention, do something a little more constructive with it. Besides trying to be the "class clown" when its clear your still a long ways off from impressing me.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dude, I am more of a David Lee Roth fan than you even think you are!
    I tell like it is and you tell it like it ain't!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nothing? Figures. Keep your Thesaurus and Dictionary handy in case you decide you want to "strike back" with some meaningful thoughts.

Until then. Enjoy your Van Hagar. Id rather enjoy my shampoo bottle.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Tell me when I have finally impressed you....... faggot! Don't be bitter that your mom and I had dinner last night. We are just friends.

aka Van Squalen
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-18-2009 @ 09:48 PM
    Status
    Thanks

me too. they don't like to hear anything that is damaging to Roth.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I had a feeling that you could relate to the shampoo bottle!

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Sammy Who??
    me too. they don't like to hear anything that is damaging to Roth.
    Man, I love David Lee Roth. I tell it like it is. I learned that from Dave. He never backs down for nothin'. I'll never back down to wannabe fans that bend over for Dave.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

WTF are you babbling about? "I tell it like it ain't" Good english. American school system has passed you by my friend. Aint isn't a word. On top of that you put an apostrophe in it. LMAO. Nice touch.

so what is it, that Im not telling you straight up about? You told me you were going to a concert. Great. That part made sense. A sad part of your existence I probably wouldn't have mention on the internet, but still. Great. But then you rambled on about shampoo bottles and crybabies. Why are we cry babies? What about the shampoo? Is it because you like your assholes clean and tangle free?

Lou
    I am not going, no way, no how. And I'll be on here posting BOTH nights in Philadelphia to prove that I'm not there.

MotherFUCK those guys!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Tell me when I have finally impressed you....... faggot! Don't be bitter that your mom and I had dinner last night. We are just friends.
    My mom died in 74. So you may have to prop her up good for that dinner. Now lets keep all those pee pee, pooh pooh, gay jokes in the other threads. Lets be adults...If you can?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Good for you Lou. Now we just have to convince these pissy pant 18 yr olds what real music is. I got this pimple on the ass of America telling me he's a bigger Roth fan? LMAO He must have a good Roth-Fan Gauge meter handy or something. Fucking losers. I hope they get real close to the stage so Sammy can pour you fellas a drink or two. Hey? Then when they play the encore of "love Walks In" (or as I call it 'Sperm trickles Out') you guys will get rushed and crushed up against the stage and forever be etched in the platform your heroes have performed on! Happy concert girls!

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I never called anybody a crybaby. I said that you have the option to stay home and cry about it and/or stick a shampoo bottle in your ass. The reason I used improper grammar was to sink to your level so that we might see eye to eye. But it turns out you are not as dumb as you sound. By the way...... I knew that you would like the shampoo bottle!

Lou
    If you go to this concert, you've turned your back on classic Van Halen, because this is exactly what classic Van Halen did NOT stand for--cheese lyrics and sellout garbage.

L.S.D.
    Originally posted by Lou
    If you go to this concert, you've turned your back on classic Van Halen, because this is exactly what classic Van Halen did NOT stand for--cheese lyrics and sellout garbage.

Talk to me when you lived it man. My guess is you started listening to van halen in the last 2 years.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I never called anybody a crybaby. I said that you have the option to stay home and cry about it and/or stick a shampoo bottle in your ass. The reason I used improper grammar was to sink to your level so that we might see eye to eye. But it turns out you are not as dumb as you sound. By the way...... I knew that you would like the shampoo bottle!
    I dont give a fuck what you said, did, ate this morning or where you farted last. I know what I read and what I read was meant as a stab to anyone who likes Roth and isn't going to a Van Hagar concert to sit at home and cry, with a shampoo bottle up our ass? I question the mentality to this thread. I question your position in the Army. I question how much of a Roth fan you really are. I dont pretend anything in my life. You are going to a Van Hagar concert to enjoy 3 remaining members of a ONCE GOOD band. All your getting is a busted up puzzle with one major missing piece. Roth. But if you are intent on going, FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC little guy. But dont put us down for not going. Look in the mirror and size up your own shampoo bottle. Because it is YOU, who is going to a homo-festival, not me.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

again. circles. I make them happen. You feel dizzy. Nothing personal, just a superiority thing.

Lou
    Originally posted by L.S.D.
    Talk to me when you lived it man. My guess is you started listening to van halen in the last 2 years.
    I've listened to it since 1997.

And when did YOU live it? You were born in 1977...were you into Van HALEN at age 7?

Stupid fucker.

L.S.D.
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    I dont give a fuck what you said, did, ate this morning or where you farted last. I know what I read and what I read was meant as a stab to anyone who likes Roth and isn't going to a Van Hagar concert to sit at home and cry, with a shampoo bottle up our ass? I question the mentality to this thread. I question your position in the Army. I question how much of a Roth fan you really are. I dont pretend anything in my life. You are going to a Van Hagar concert to enjoy 3 remaining members of a ONCE GOOD band. All your getting is a busted up puzzle with one major missing piece. Roth. But if you are intent on going, FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC little guy. But dont put us down for not going. Look in the mirror and size up your own shampoo bottle. Because it is YOU, who is going to a homo-festival, not me.
    Get over it already. Seriously.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

do I have to remind you, that you were going to first class for the second time when dave left =VH= , little wiener?

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How can you say that going to see three of the members of the world's greatest band ever..........isn't worth seeing. Explain to me again?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Lou
    Exactly. Its cash cow concert. Ed said "We wont just tour off a Best Of album, that would be ripping our fans off". He was directing that to anyone who is attending this sham of a reunion. Have fun getting ripped off.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How can you say that going to see three of the members of the world's greatest band ever..........isn't worth seeing. Explain to me again?
    simple-pimple. The 3 remaining members of a once great band are skeletons of their former selves. They havn't played really good raw rock n roll since 85. You think you're going to see something, that just isn't going to be. But hey, it's your money.

Lou
    Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    do I have to remind you, that you were going to first class for the second time when dave left =VH= , little wiener?
    I know I can't stand these retard Sam fans on here. And you know what? Sam music really is that bad that you had to have grown up with it to like it, because no one's gonna re-visit it and say, "Yeah this is classic music."

Does anyone go and re-visit any of those shitty '80s hair metal bands? Nope. Because they were a product of the times. The music isn't good enough to bother re-visiting. Same with Van Hagar music, that's why you never hear any Van Hagar songs on the radio.

Hell I grew up with crap "alternative" music that I used to love in 1995 and 1996 but I grew out of it, and realized it's not good music and it was only legitimate because of the times, just like Limp Bizkit and that shit is only legitimate when you compare it to all the other shit out there. On it's own it's horrible.

Very sad that these Sam fans haven't grown out of Van Hagar yet, just because they grew up with it. If they really think it's classic like VAn HALEN then they're kidding themselves.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Get over it already. Seriously.
    what am I supposed to get over? The fact that a Spermmy fan is STILL posting in the DLR army looking for recognition? Or is there something else? Im over the break up of 84. Been over that since 84. I believe in the Roth n Roll way. Not that pseudo-entertainment that Van Hagar shills. So what is it that Im not getting over?
    Now get back in your hole.

Is it any wonder
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-14-2011 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Van Hagar aren't going to be playing any classic VH songs. Ed's going to be playing along to "Cheese lyrics and sellout garbage - Lou", which is completely opposite to classic VH. So there's nothing classic VH about it. It's like going to see Audioslave and pretending that their Rage Against The Machine. Completely different things.

Lou
    I know that, but I'm challenging Sam fans to come up with a classic Van Hagar song. There are none. No one who didn't grow up with Van Hagar is going to want to explore their music or '80s hair metal bands or Journey or any of these horrible acts.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Or taking a lick of ice cream to realise its dog shit.

lol Dave is the ice cream man after all.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

simple-pimple. The 3 remaining members of a once great band are skeletons of their former selves. They havn't played really good raw rock n roll since 85. You think you're going to see something, that just isn't going to be. But hey, it's your money.
    David Lee Roth doesn't think so. He says that they could "pick up the guantlet tomorrow." Why would he want to get back with a bunch of has-bins.......for money? I don't think so.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Notice the original thread starter has run off. Jesus Christ people. Stand your ground. I just hate defeating you Sam-Fans when you are already lying on the ground bleeding. Know when your wrong. That is the first step in becomig a man cheese heads.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That is simple as well. Dave can rejoin and whip their collective asses into shape. Its not just pipe dreaming here. I truly believe that Dave was the frontman and the foreman to that band. When he left, so did the soul. The backbone and reasoning. Let me put it to you this way. Van Halen is pizza. Dave is the dough. Dave leaves. Now we have to put all the toppings in a bowl, because there is no base for the remaining ingredients. Thats what Van Hagar is. Cheese, sause and pepporoni. Thats why if Dave did return, they would become whole again. And a well driven machine. Not to say time will reverse itself and its voila 1984 again. But at least we will get hard working rock n rollers. Not sell outs with love songs. If you cant see the difference, then you sir, are one of the Van hagar fans that will have a red carpet rolled out for them. They will love you. Brings lots of money!

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Or taking a lick of ice cream to realise its dog shit.

lol Dave is the ice cream man after all.
    What are you saying? Everything that comes out of Dave is shit? Some fan you are.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

other way around you fucking moron. ice cream is dave, but when you lick it, it suddenly turns into dog shit. Thats exactly how they are promoting this tour. Hey its the MIGHTY VAN HALEN. Yay! Ice Cream....until you take that lick...Ewe, dog shit.

get it now? or do you need a picture?

Thread Information