Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lou

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    do I have to remind you, that you were going to first class for the second time when dave left =VH= , little wiener?
    I know I can't stand these retard Sam fans on here. And you know what? Sam music really is that bad that you had to have grown up with it to like it, because no one's gonna re-visit it and say, "Yeah this is classic music."

Does anyone go and re-visit any of those shitty '80s hair metal bands? Nope. Because they were a product of the times. The music isn't good enough to bother re-visiting. Same with Van Hagar music, that's why you never hear any Van Hagar songs on the radio.

Hell I grew up with crap "alternative" music that I used to love in 1995 and 1996 but I grew out of it, and realized it's not good music and it was only legitimate because of the times, just like Limp Bizkit and that shit is only legitimate when you compare it to all the other shit out there. On it's own it's horrible.

Very sad that these Sam fans haven't grown out of Van Hagar yet, just because they grew up with it. If they really think it's classic like VAn HALEN then they're kidding themselves.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
      Get over it already. Seriously.
      what am I supposed to get over? The fact that a Spermmy fan is STILL posting in the DLR army looking for recognition? Or is there something else? Im over the break up of 84. Been over that since 84. I believe in the Roth n Roll way. Not that pseudo-entertainment that Van Hagar shills. So what is it that Im not getting over?
      Now get back in your hole.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• smaz
        Commando
        • Mar 2004

Van Hagar aren't going to be playing any classic VH songs. Ed's going to be playing along to "Cheese lyrics and sellout garbage - Lou", which is completely opposite to classic VH. So there's nothing classic VH about it. It's like going to see Audioslave and pretending that their Rage Against The Machine. Completely different things.
        Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• Lou

I know that, but I'm challenging Sam fans to come up with a classic Van Hagar song. There are none. No one who didn't grow up with Van Hagar is going to want to explore their music or '80s hair metal bands or Journey or any of these horrible acts.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Or taking a lick of ice cream to realise its dog shit.

lol Dave is the ice cream man after all.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• cwsmith17
              Sniper
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              simple-pimple. The 3 remaining members of a once great band are skeletons of their former selves. They havn't played really good raw rock n roll since 85. You think you're going to see something, that just isn't going to be. But hey, it's your money.
              David Lee Roth doesn't think so. He says that they could "pick up the guantlet tomorrow." Why would he want to get back with a bunch of has-bins.......for money? I don't think so.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Notice the original thread starter has run off. Jesus Christ people. Stand your ground. I just hate defeating you Sam-Fans when you are already lying on the ground bleeding. Know when your wrong. That is the first step in becomig a man cheese heads.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

That is simple as well. Dave can rejoin and whip their collective asses into shape. Its not just pipe dreaming here. I truly believe that Dave was the frontman and the foreman to that band. When he left, so did the soul. The backbone and reasoning. Let me put it to you this way. Van Halen is pizza. Dave is the dough. Dave leaves. Now we have to put all the toppings in a bowl, because there is no base for the remaining ingredients. Thats what Van Hagar is. Cheese, sause and pepporoni. Thats why if Dave did return, they would become whole again. And a well driven machine. Not to say time will reverse itself and its voila 1984 again. But at least we will get hard working rock n rollers. Not sell outs with love songs. If you cant see the difference, then you sir, are one of the Van hagar fans that will have a red carpet rolled out for them. They will love you. Brings lots of money!

Comment

• cwsmith17
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

Or taking a lick of ice cream to realise its dog shit.

lol Dave is the ice cream man after all.
                    What are you saying? Everything that comes out of Dave is shit? Some fan you are.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

other way around you fucking moron. ice cream is dave, but when you lick it, it suddenly turns into dog shit. Thats exactly how they are promoting this tour. Hey its the MIGHTY VAN HALEN. Yay! Ice Cream....until you take that lick...Ewe, dog shit.

get it now? or do you need a picture?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

trivial shit and improper use of your right side of the brain has lead me to believe you are lost on semantics.

so I will leave you to your wonderful Hagar concert. Wear your t shirt proud. Hey? Maybe you'll end up with a good lay at the end of the night. No guarantees his name wont be Bob though.

Cheese Fucker.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

why does nobody pose any kind of threatening debate with me? Oh right. Cause Sammy fans are fucking stupid. Gotcha. Natra, Five, Lumbergh, Lou Im outta here. I leave one tear behind. Its not sadness. Its boredom.

Comment

• smaz
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2004

Why don't you stop at Hagar's Gaybar on the way back?Im sure there'd be some baaaa-d conversations going on in there.
                            Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

why does nobody pose any kind of threatening debate with me? Oh right. Cause Sammy fans are fucking stupid. Gotcha. Natra, Five, Lumbergh, Lou Im outta here. I leave one tear behind. Its not sadness. Its boredom.
                              hey BT...just send you an email...got heavy trouble to enter the forums...don't know what's wrong...got a message with "sever problems"
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Roth Army Forums database.
                                Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...