Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude, you just admitted you cry for a Sam song. Honestly the only Sam song I have ever heard was Right Now. That was on MTV. You can name everything Sam has done over his two-year career. So who's the Roth fan?

Mr. Smarty Pants
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    If anything, I think the bros. and Mike would have to change.
    By change you mean revert back to how they played from 1978 - 84 and to Ed, Mike and Al that would mean becoming a nostalgia act. They don't want to change back and that's why Dave is not in the band.

General Hina says later

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Originally posted by General Hina
    By change you mean revert back to how they played from 1978 - 84 and to Ed, Mike and Al that would mean becoming a nostalgia act. They don't want to change back and that's why Dave is not in the band.

General Hina says later
    read what I wrote again...and then again...then have your dad read it for you. and when you finally realise, that what was said was meant as a reflection towards IF Dave returned to the band, the bros. and Mike WOULD HAVE to revert back to the old ways of playing. Not NEED TO. Just saying, IF it were to happen. In other words, Dave hasn't changed. He's an 80's, 90's and 2000 kinda guy. The rest of the band moved into a different era of selling out to crystal pepsi and marketing drinks. You try to fuck me on my words and for that i give you an A for effort. But a D in delivery.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Originally posted by cwsmith17
    Dude, you just admitted you cry for a Sam song. Honestly the only Sam song I have ever heard was Right Now. That was on MTV. You can name everything Sam has done over his two-year career. So who's the Roth fan?
    Ok, what the fuck are smoking? And can I have some? First of all, me "crying" over a Sam song was a silly little stab at humour, which Im guessing was way too low brow for ya. By crying, I meant in pain listening to. But anyways....
    You say I can name everything Sam has done over his two year career? Again..Educate time. He's been doing what he calls "rocking and or rolling" for a little longer than 2 yrs junior. Try, 30 plus yrs. And just because Im educated in music, in general, doesn't mean Im not a Roth fan, it means Im educated enough to know what is good and what isn't. I dont walk through life with blinders on fucker. I see clearly. I listen even more clearly. Ive listened to alot of Van hagar. So much so that I consider myself a connoisseur of knowing what fucking sucks and what doesn't. And everything Sam has touched musically has turned to shit. With the exception of a few songs from late 70's early 80's. I am a unbiased, impartial judge, because Ive listened to most of what Van hagar has tried to sell to the general public. Doesn't mean I was sold on it. Means they gave it their best sales pitch and I gladly slammed the door on their asses. Understand now? You've only heard Right Here, Right Now? Maybe you SHOULD listen to more Van hagar. Perhaps you will like them. Something tells me you will-if by some chance you still don't understand this post then my only conclusion is the gene pool is shallow in your family.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ok, what the fuck are smoking? And can I have some? First of all, me "crying" over a Sam song was a silly little stab at humour, which Im guessing was way too low brow for ya. By crying, I meant in pain listening to. But anyways....
    You say I can name everything Sam has done over his two year career? Again..Educate time. He's been doing what he calls "rocking and or rolling" for a little longer than 2 yrs junior. Try, 30 plus yrs. And just because Im educated in music, in general, doesn't mean Im not a Roth fan, it means Im educated enough to know what is good and what isn't. I dont walk through life with blinders on fucker. I see clearly. I listen even more clearly. Ive listened to alot of Van hagar. So much so that I consider myself a connoisseur of knowing what fucking sucks and what doesn't. And everything Sam has touched musically has turned to shit. With the exception of a few songs from late 70's early 80's. I am a unbiased, impartial judge, because Ive listened to most of what Van hagar has tried to sell to the general public. Doesn't mean I was sold on it. Means they gave it their best sales pitch and I gladly slammed the door on their asses. Understand now? You've only heard Right Here, Right Now? Maybe you SHOULD listen to more Van hagar. Perhaps you will like them. Something tells me you will-if by some chance you still don't understand this post then my only conclusion is the gene pool is shallow in your family.
    I was just joking about the two years to prove a point..........and you helped prove it for me. You know way more about Sam then I ever could. No matter how much you beg me I will never listen to Hagar music. Even if you like it and say that, "I've listened to a lot of Van Hagar." (Your writing)What? You are certainly not a David Lee Roth fan. Nobody on this forum has listened to "a lot" of Van Hagar except for you. Peace.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    such a little turd you are. I listen to a lot of Black Sabbath too, does that mean I hate Duran Duran? By your logic it does. Like I said I listen to EVERYTHING before I judge it. Good or bad. And yes, little girl, those are my words. read them carefuly before you reply and you may not come out of this conversation with a dripping wet pussy between your legs instead of a dick.
    Telling me Im not a Dave fan? Laughable at best, if I didn't think you were metally challeneged. And well, it's just not nice to tease retards..

From 1979 I was hooked on VH.
    I cried (literally) in 1985 when the band officialy broke up.
    I got married on Oct 10th 1990.
    I named my second born Dustin Roth.

Not a fan? Yeah you're right. Its all a coincidence.

So before you go telling me who I am or who I am not. Think man. Think slow and think hard. It could very well be your last embarassing post. From here on in, you could make a few friends around here instead of coming off like you know what you are talking about. Now go back to your 5150, and peanut butter banana sandwiches.

Mr. Smarty Pants
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    read what I wrote again...and then again...then have your dad read it for you. and when you finally realise, that what was said was meant as a reflection towards IF Dave returned to the band, the bros. and Mike WOULD HAVE to revert back to the old ways of playing. Not NEED TO. Just saying, IF it were to happen. In other words, Dave hasn't changed. He's an 80's, 90's and 2000 kinda guy. The rest of the band moved into a different era of selling out to crystal pepsi and marketing drinks. You try to fuck me on my words and for that i give you an A for effort. But a D in delivery.
    I read it again and in the future you should write what you mean the first time.
    I stand by my reply as I was replying to "what you wrote" not "what you meant"
    Also, let's not get crazy DLR is and always will be an 80's guy only.
    Corporate sponsorship like Crystal Pepsi...I'm not a fan of it. It cheapens the music and whenever I hear a Beatles song in a commercial it makes me dislike Michael Jackson more and more.
    Then again there's a reason it's called show BUSINESS.

Out Hina Out!

Mr. Smarty Pants
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I named my second born Dustin Roth.
    Oh No!

Over and Out,
    General Hina

CABO WABORITA
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You ought to have named him Sammy Roth. heh heh...you could've had the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    touche. The difference between listening to a Beatles tune in a commercial and a Van Halen tune in a commercial is, what you probably already know, is expected and one is not. Van Halen grew their reputation on not being the sellouts to society and what Hollywood meant. They were the grit as opossed to the grain. They rebelled until Dave left. Then they became what they told fans they never would. Thats what makes them the "former" Mighty Van Halen, all the while the Beatles could maintain their credibility. (Although Im sure Lennon is rolling in his grave)

Mean what you say and say what you mean? Sorry I had to re-write to fit the expression of my original thoughts. Im used to repeating myself all too often to my employees and small children. I just figured I'd get a break from that on the internet.

But I will say, it's refreshing being challenged in a mental capacity.
    Talking to cwsmith17, reminds me of the sweat that builds up between the hole and nut-sack. It's there. But no real purpose, other than to ask why?

Mr. Smarty Pants
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Sammy_God
    You ought to have named him Sammy Roth. heh heh...you could've had the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!
    Hina says "NICE!"

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by General Hina
    Oh No!

Over and Out,
    General Hina
    He's 8 now, and loves Dave! Its great. I got him hooked to 1984 and VH1. He's just getting into the recent cover cd. He man. He's mine to mold. LOL

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sammy Roth. Huh. Sam is short form for Samantha. He's a he. Not a fat, curly haired, capri wearing she.

CABO WABORITA
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's pretty funny, Big Troubles!

"nutsack and hole" LOL

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    awe shucks. tank ya!

CABO WABORITA
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    General Hina? You like Sammy too? I am amazed at how much every hates Sammy around here. I mean why can't you like both Sammy and Dave. I do and no one can change that.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    LOL!

CABO WABORITA
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Roth-Halen
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    LOL!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    GREETINGS !
    BT

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey man! I was wondering when you were gonna show! Greetings...you are here just intime to help me eductae the ill-willed and penis-less newbies why Sammy is no more important in the music industry the the dog shit that crumbles off my work boot at the end of a hot summer dry day.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey man! I was wondering when you were gonna show! Greetings...you are here just intime to help me eductae the ill-willed and penis-less newbies why Sammy is no more important in the music industry the the dog shit that crumbles off my work boot at the end of a hot summer dry day.
    I'VE BEEN FOLLWING YOUR POSTS. IT IS JUST THAT IM NOT USUALLY IN THE MOOD TO ARGUE WITH SPAMMY FANS. ITS NOT WORTH IT

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Have you seen the changes I made in my little website?

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It is really interesting reading yur posts. You are obviously a very talented writer. Very well read I assume.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    did you follow my posts? I was having fun with cwsmith17...its always nice to have some friends at the Army. But I feel its almost just as important to have a good enemy or two. Keeps the juices flowing.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    no, I havn't. I will check now.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I see what yu're saying. Im not very good at writing. English is not my first language. Thats the thing.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    no more caps! looks better. I also like the ripple of yelow going through the red header. its a good effect. nice on the eyes. My wife is a comp programmer and she said it looks good as well.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ive always wanted to write. But nothing really strikes me other than...me. so maybe a journal. then to press notes. then possible a small autobiography to see how it compares to fiction. I like life. Life makes me want to learn more. By learning more, I read more. And in turn, by reading more, I learn to write what i interpret what Ive read. Its like recycling.

I was also a stand up comedian in T.O during the 90's. That helped me learn to communicate well.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Really? I made it myself. I took a html course and that was it.
    Its a pain in the butt cause it doesn't always work the way I wan it.
    But I do what I can!.
    I met D.Roth in Mex. city back in '86

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How interesting BT. You're full of surprises.
    I've been meaning to e-mail yuo, but I have some personal problems.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I worked a few gigs with Yuk Yuk's. Just circuit work. Min. pay. Id get $300 a show. The show was 15 min spot, and they gave me free food and booze for the night before and that evening itself. I always passed on the second night, as Id want to fly back home not drunk.
    It was anexperience. Got some good laughs. It just never felt respectable. I felt like I was repeating myself all the time. Which you really end up doing, as alot of them do. But since I was gonna just repeat myself constantly, Id just get married and have two kids. LOL And here we are today, a wife and two kids later! Phew.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Big Troubles opens his mouth..............shit comes out.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You actualy met him in 86? wow...thats like the prime time to meet him too. Right after the break up. Of course a good interview now would be nice too. So was he everything you'd figure he'd be?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Big Troubles opens his mouth..............shit comes out.
    Awe, he came back! Time to adjust my lure and get ready to pull some strings.
    so since you've got my ire, tell me why you figure I spew shit?

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I can't talk because I'm at my girlfriends. I'll fight later. Peace.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're just upset because I followed you from thread to thread earlier punkin' your Sammy lovin' ass out.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    what's his name? Bruce?

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He wanted me to play with him, but I was too young. (LOL Just kidding)
    Yeah he was really nice. Eddie Anderson was with him, and he was nice to me! Dave spoke to me in spanish. he said to me :"rockero , eh?"

Mr. Smarty Pants
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Sammy_God
    General Hina? You like Sammy too? I am amazed at how much every hates Sammy around here. I mean why can't you like both Sammy and Dave. I do and no one can change that.

Yes I like Sammy and Dave and I'll go one better.
    I actually think there's about 3 great songs on VH III.

Over and Out,
    General Hina

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And what do you mean fight? Bitches fight. Kids fight. Men kill. I back what I say- verbatim fool! You come at me swinging like your in the minor leagues and all you see are balls! Your attempt earlier at a "fight" was imature and embarassing...for you. But, if your gonna keep getting, I suppose someone has to keep knocking you down. And Im the "Right Tool for the Job". Thats a Dave song cwsmith17, BTW.

Thread Information