X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MERRYKISSMASS2U
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

File hosting.

Please use www.mediafire.com from now on. It's fast, it gives a progress bar, 100MB file size limit per file.... also, no "type this image and wait 45 seconds" to get your stuff. I also beleive there is no bandwidth limit.
  • katie
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Re: File hosting.

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
    Please use www.mediafire.com from now on. It's fast, it gives a progress bar, 100MB file size limit per file.... also, no "type this image and wait 45 seconds" to get your stuff. I also beleive there is no bandwidth limit.
    Ok we will do that......

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Bitch, if you want to use rapidshare or whatever to host your cheap 128k bootlegs, fine by me.

Leave the quality sites to someone else.

Comment

• katie
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Bitch, if you want to use rapidshare or whatever to host your cheap 128k bootlegs, fine by me.
        Leave the quality sites to someone else.

Stop crying MERRYKISSMASS2U and calm down now.
        Remember it's only a website

Comment

• Pasadenaguy
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Aug 2007

There's another killer way to share files: GigaTribe software. Basically you select folders on your pc that you want to share, and invite friends into your network. Then once your in each other's network, you can browse each other's shared folders and download huge files (even entire folders off of each other). All exchanges are encrypted so it's safe, your ISP won't know what you're uploading or downloading: www.gigatribe.com
          Last edited by Pasadenaguy; 08-01-2007, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• jgdrag
            Sniper
            • Jul 2005

Looks like a good program ,reminds me of a program I used called Terminal

Comment

• Pasadenaguy
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by jgdrag
              Looks like a good program ,reminds me of a program I used called Terminal
              Never heard of Terminal, it must have been terminated! Bada bing bada boom!!

Comment

Working...