X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    Paul Dianno will be back in Iron Maiden before this shit ever comes to fruition...

That would actually be pretty cool.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX

I still have faith which shall remain until someone from the band (or directly involved with) officially says something.

"I'll Wait..." :p
      Why don't we just have Bantonelli stake out Dave's house until he comes home or leaves the house. She can then just simply ask him and report back.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• bantonelli
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        Why don't we just have Bantonelli stake out Dave's house until he comes home or leaves the house. She can then just simply ask him and report back.
        ...Only if you come with me, Sadaist. I heard Dave has a Rottweiler.:eek:
        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
          ...Only if you come with me, Sadaist. I heard Dave has a Rottweiler.:eek:
          My boxer is in heat, so if his rott is male, he'll be preoccupied. That just leaves Dave's shotgun & martial arts to deal with. Hope you're quick with removing your top.

Comment

• bantonelli
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

My boxer is in heat, so if his rott is male, he'll be preoccupied. That just leaves Dave's shotgun & martial arts to deal with. Hope you're quick with removing your top.
            LOL!! I guess it's settled...a tube top and a flash for the Diamond one... ?

"Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

LMMFAO.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

That would be cool if your dog mated with Dave's. Then you guys would be almost related. Kind of.

LOL
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...