ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-30-2010 @ 09:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Katydid
    And get right with GOD!
    How the hell do you know his status with God? You don't talk to him. You don't know him. You just have an old lady crush on him from afar.

Stop talking shit about people you don't know.

Perhaps you should work on your own relationship with God. What you preach and your actions don't line up.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

She was a virgin till she was 21.
    Look, I'm going to be completely honest with you. You think she was all innocent, but if you try to act as all holy roller at home as you do here, she probably was up to a lot of stuff behind your back. Most kids do that. So, of course, she's going to tell you she's all innocent. Who wants to tell their holy roller mother that they've done something viewed as wrong and dirty and thus be casted as a sinner who needs church forced upon her even more to save her soul.

Esp with the time period she grew up in. And living in the country? Only two things to do way out in no man's land by you -- drugs and screwing. I mean, look at your son.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    BTW, since when do Catholics have "pastors?"
    A "pastor" is the head priest of a church. They're not called Pastor so-and-so like in other denominations. They're still called Father. In passing, when not mentioning their name, people might say, "the pastor is going to deliever the homily."

For example, let's say at St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church there are three priests: Father Johnson, Father Smith, and Father Brown. The priest in charge of running all the church's business (Mass scheds, activities, paying bills, etc), and thus the hmfic, is Father Johnson. Pastor is usually added after his name on church bulletins (Father Johnson, pastor).

Father Johnson is also the representative of that Church to the local diocese. If there's ever a diocese meeting, he's the priest from that church that will attend and is responsible for any guidelines they say needs to be met.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ally, you know I just tease you. You are ok in my book. I've watched you grow up in here.
    Grow up? From what, 21 to 23?

Yeah, Lou (lms) seems to be a good person. I always enjoyed her posts and videos, etc. (What do they call her? The oldest guy virgin??? ha. Joke is on you dumbass guys that think she's a guy.)
    lms isn't Lou. I've talked to Lou. I've talked to lms. Trust me, two different people. This is her. If you want to talk to her, she's atHitchworld. You've been informed. You can stop asking us about her.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-18-2007 @ 06:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

My quote don't seem to be working. When I hit it, the page goes too far on both sides, and the reply box is gone.

Just wanted to tell DAN from New Zealand thanks for the birthday wish.

As far as my kids go, they have always came to me with their problems. They know they can talk to me about anything. And vice versa. We don't mince words about anything. Ed, the kids and I were always close growing up. We went to mass together and out to eat, we would go with his mom and dad and other relatives every Sunday to ski all day in the summer, took the motor home. Ed and I, and all the kids waterskiied from early ages. Ed went to state in water skiing, and his sis trick skied, (skied backward, etc). I was good on slolam. (one ski, going over the wakes back and forth). We always had horses they all rode and took care of horses.

Ed and my family got along well. Mama would come spend time with us, she and Ed would talk for hours.

Nickdefresh, my daughter was not on drugs, she sang in church choir and helped in our eyeware business. She told me everything. She was raped, and murdered and found a week later in the trunk of a junked car in a salvage in a nearby town. Someone she vaguely knew who went to jr. high with her a couple months. He had come from FL. We never knew his past till a group came from FL and told us that he murdered his little sis when he was 15 (on same day Dana was murdered when he was 21) . The mother came home and his sis's neck was in the window.

He already got out of prison, and is back in for kidnapping a woman in another county and dwi.

My daughter was a responsible person. She never missed a day of school in all the years she went to school. (Except when she was out 6 wks. with a broken elbow). Then she had a tutor, but she had to repeat 1st. grade. She was walking on a log fence and a knothole broke out and caused her to fall. She climbed and etc. all her life. Had her pic in the paper water skiing at 26 months old. Once she swung on a rope across the river and it had went dry, she fell and broke her wrist.

We never made our kids do anything, they grew up with certain responsibilities and chores. They all were very competitive. The boys all wrestled in high school, boxed as kids, and played football. Dana played tennis, took piano lessons, and she and I worked out in the gym all time. The neighborhood kids hung out at our house. Darren didn't get into anything much till Ed and I divorced, the boys had moved to TN and Dana had been murdered. I was working a lot of hours.

I'm tired of talking about my birthday. Let's change the subject.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 02:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Here's a subject, you piss off.

No one wants you here.

Here's another subject, you losing the "rotharmy" name.

As usual, you ignoring an issue does not make it go away.

Of course your daughter went to school everyday.

The alternative was staying home with you.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

As far as my kids go, they have always came to me with their problems. They know they can talk to me about anything. ... My daughter was a responsible person. She never missed a day of school in all the years she went to school.
    I'm telling you, Katy, there were things about her you didn't know. My mom would say the exact same thing about me and how her kids know we can talk about anything with her, and she thinks we do, but there's TONS that we don't. You got to give up the Leave it to Beaver delusion you have. I'm not saying your daughter was a bad person. Kids don't tell their parents everything, just like parents don't tell their kids everything about their youth.

We never made our kids do anything, they grew up with certain responsibilities and chores. They all were very competitive. The boys all wrestled in high school, boxed as kids, and played football. Dana played tennis, took piano lessons, and she and I worked out in the gym all time. The neighborhood kids hung out at our house. Darren didn't get into anything much till Ed and I divorced, the boys had moved to TN and Dana had been murdered. I was working a lot of hours.
    I don't think you get it. You can't defend this with how wholesome their upbringing was. I went to a private Catholic elementary school where morals was the key. There was this Stepford family image. The kids did sports, took music lessons, dancing teams, were on the honor roll, and were visible in Church every Sunday.
    I meet up with those kids now and half of them didn't bother going to college, majority of them are hooked on some drug and spend most of their money supporting the habit, been jailed, got knocked up, the works.

I mean, look at what you said -- "Darren didn't get into anything much till Ed and I divorced"

You only noticed it after you and Ed divorced. And you noticed it because it had become problematic, which means that beforehand, there was some sneaking going on. And I'm willing to bet that there was an underaged drinking or smoking here and there with the daughter.

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 10:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks

... and Katydid got what she wanted: a marathon of a (self-launched) b-day thread.
    And religion hasn't been that much of an issue so far, so there's still more...
    Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 08-05-2007 at 01:33 PM.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 02:47 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I'm trying to type and talk on the phone at the same time, sorry for the mess up.
    no need to feel sorry...now try to type and shoot a bullet through your ugly shithead at the same time...

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Gosh 1389 views and 208 posts in 9 days.

And my personal site has 876 views this month already, compared to 578 usually.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

My Quote is still not working.

David Lee Natra, why do you act so mean to me? Do you still have the Natra bar thread with Rick and Max??

Not naming any names, but somebody told me that ya'll couldn't fight the gnats out of your ass.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

My Quote is still not working.

David Lee Natra, why do you act so mean to me? Do you still have the Natra bar thread with Rick and Max??

Not naming any names, but somebody told me that ya'll couldn't fight the gnats out of your ass.
    hey katycunt...naming names, everybody told me that you look like what's coming out of my ass...

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Those debating about priests, brothers, and etc. . . .

Brother Bruce Freeman is a Baptist, I guess. He has the Shout It Out radio program on Sat. mornings. At 10:00 AM, he has Testimony Time. People call in with their testimonies. A lot of recovered alcoholics, and druggies call in saying how God helped them with their addictions. People call in with miraclous cures of their family thru prayer. They have even had people call for prayer, and they have gotten saved. Morgan Shepherd (of NASCAR fame) called in one Sat. He also has a prayer website. People from all walks of life call in.

It has kept my spirits up through a lot of miseries and storms of life.

It plays gospel music 24/7. They have grown tremendously since I first posted their site on DLR Army. Have put in several more translators throughout VA, Black Mountain, NC, Raleigh, and the one I listen to in Charlotte. Also it is now under new management. Hope it doesn't lose it's old time feel that is so hard to come by these days. When I first started listening everything was breaking down, and limited. Now with the telethons it has become high tech. Their goal each year is to bring in $300,000. They have brought in $400,000. + anymore.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,582 Times in 3,461 Posts

Does he use his show to pick up underage girls or boys?

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The clock radio by my bed (alarm) stopped working, so I took it downstairs and plugged it up; to see if the radio worked, I'd never played the radio. It did work, and JOY FM 88.1 FM began playing. I was in a hurry, (working 50-60 hrs. per week) so I turned it off.

Getting home at midnight from my job, I went to sleep praying. "God, help me, I'm hanging by a thread. I can't make it much longer."

That night at 3:00 AM I awoke to music. The radio downstairs had come on, and was playing music. I grabbed a pencil and tried to write down the song it was playing. I couldn't get all the words, but the announcer said, "That was "Thread of Hope" by Jeff and Sherry Easter. I looked the lyrics up on computer. Here they are:

Thread of Hope

The woman needed healing of that dreaded disease

Her money brought physicians

But only Jesus could bring relief

And though her last thread of hope

It was worn down to a strand

Her heart held on to faith

Till she could touch him with her hand

Cause when ( your ) you' re hanging by a thread

Still you can climb life's mountain

Though the cliffs are rough and ragged

You can cope

If you should slip and reach ropes end

You'll find the (him) hem of his garment

So don't let go of that last thread of hope

Is that you hanging onto a frayed and fragile faith

And are you climbing to the rocks

Above a canyon of dismay

Reach out for the lifeline it will never break into

Hold fast, don't lose heart

For once again God will pull you through

SO, I began listening as I used the computer. It still comes on by itsself at night and I'm awaken by music from time to time. I figure it's God's way to communicate with me.

After all my medical problems and going thru becoming disabled after working so many hrs. per week . . . Ed's dying with prostate cancer, not being able to go to his funeral, because I'd fallen on my back for the second time both feet going out from under me on a wet surface.

If not for JOY FM all these years, I would not have made it thru the winter months, and all my family being 500 and 1,000 mi. away.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BZ7_47r4XTo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BZ7_47r4XTo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1HjeyxnvvuQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1HjeyxnvvuQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pHKDYELtSCg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pHKDYELtSCg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JTQ_6E0BzsU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JTQ_6E0BzsU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ewu1laA2nmI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ewu1laA2nmI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZsinuuP08JY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZsinuuP08JY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BewKANkRYN8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BewKANkRYN8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Katypig, you fucking Satan worshipping kunt!!!

Ed died because you made him die! You spent your days with Ed praying to get fucked in the ass by Satan, so of course Satan is going to be happy that you traded your soul of your daughter to him for....well, I dunno what, but it is certain she is sucking his cock right now.

Ed died because you poisoned him, you fucking bitch!!

Katie is a fucking whore for the Church.

LISTEN UP ALL YOU CATHOLICS!!

KATYPIG WILL GIVE YOU A FREE BLOWJOB! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WALK UP TO HER AND SAY "JESUS BLESSES YOUR MOUTH, MY CHILD!" AND SHE WILL AUTOMATICALLY DROP TO HER KNEES, RIP YOUR PANTS OPEN, AND START GREEDILY SUCKING THE COCH!!!!

Though she would much prefer it if you fucked her smelly, wrinkly old ass first, as she loves to suck her own shit off the shit-coated coch....

Oh, and as for that last vid, poor kid...being frightened by that picture of Katypigs daughter as she looks these days.

tsk..tsk...
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 08-06-2007 at 11:31 AM.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 02:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ALinChainz
    Here's a subject, you piss off.

No one wants you here.

Here's another subject, you losing the "rotharmy" name.

As usual, you ignoring an issue does not make it go away.

Of course your daughter went to school everyday.

The alternative was staying home with you.
    The quote works you imbecile.

Bye bye to those domains ...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2018 @ 04:38 AM
    Status
    Thanks

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hCan0Frrvpg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hCan0Frrvpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

26. Thanked MERRYKISSMASS2U for this KICKASS post:

Unchainme (03-08-2010)

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2018 @ 04:38 AM
    Status
    Thanks

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UnPTdKO9PqE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UnPTdKO9PqE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-17-2023 @ 11:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 10:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Little Texan

But ssshhhhhh... Don't wake up the beast! :eek:

Thread Information