WHAT PIECE OF SHIT IS ON YOUR SHIT LIST???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Originally posted by Dan
    Did She Sleep With Your BoyFriend?
    That's what we love about you Dan: tact.
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Veteran
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Dan
      If so, was the event YouTubed?
      RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
        That's what we love about you Dan: tact.
        Just Trying To Be A Big Brother To Those Who Need One.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Vanessa
          Roadie
          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Dan

no (i hope not!) she's obessed with buying clothes and makeup. about 2 months ago we went to macy's i was going to buy a purse she dissapeared i didn't pay attention like 15 minutes later she came back
          saying we had to leave she looked nervous we were leaving when security asked us to follow them i was confused we went into some office and they asked us to empty our bags that bitch had stole $250 of makeup they didn't find anything in my purse they were going to call the police and she started crying and saying that i forced her to steal the makeup that i threatened her i was shocked and they believed her too police came and filed a report on both of us and we're banned from that store it was so embarrasing now everyone in my family thinks i'm a thief i told the police i had money to buy that makeup they said that problaby i wasn't lying but i was covering for her and the fact that i was with her when they caught her so they tought i had something to do with it i hate her she's crazy

Comment

• jharp84
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dan
            Dan does his job A+++! ThanX Mate!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Vanessa
              my former friend kimberly stupid crazy bitch she needs to go to a mental institution and stay there forever fucking whore
              Send her here instead.

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

no (i hope not!) she's obessed with buying clothes and makeup. about 2 months ago we went to macy's i was going to buy a purse she dissapeared i didn't pay attention like 15 minutes later she came back
                saying we had to leave she looked nervous we were leaving when security asked us to follow them i was confused we went into some office and they asked us to empty our bags that bitch had stole $250 of makeup they didn't find anything in my purse they were going to call the police and she started crying and saying that i forced her to steal the makeup that i threatened her i was shocked and they believed her too police came and filed a report on both of us and we're banned from that store it was so embarrasing now everyone in my family thinks i'm a thief i told the police i had money to buy that makeup they said that problaby i wasn't lying but i was covering for her and the fact that i was with her when they caught her so they tought i had something to do with it i hate her she's crazy
                Sorry to hear that.

Sounds like you're better off without her - that is not a friend. Might hurt now but and this is a shitty situation, but in the long run it'll be better. I'd be more pissed at my family for not believing me - that must hurt like hell.

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

Originally posted by Dan
                  I know you're a straight up guy, I was just winding you up

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

my ex and his mother and his sister; together they make a steaming pile
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• jharp84
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Once and Again! Diamondsgirl is the Queen of the avatars! EOS!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2006

sounds like she'd be a fuckin' vixen in the sack.

I'm just saying...
                        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Vanessa's English teacher is now on my shit list.
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Vanessa
                            Roadie
                            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                            true but i'm still passing that class so i don't care

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! You and William Safire jr. both!!!
                              RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                sounds like she'd be a fuckin' vixen in the sack.

I'm just saying...
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...