WHAT PIECE OF SHIT IS ON YOUR SHIT LIST???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Veteran
    • Feb 2006

WHAT PIECE OF SHIT IS ON YOUR SHIT LIST???

Name the person, persons, corporations, wife, ex-wife, HMO, fellow poster, little-dicked little-shit shit-head who's harshing on your mellow. List reasons why, what you'd like to do, when you'd like to do it, what you'd like playing in the stereo in the background as you do so, whatever....

Enjoy!!!
    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Too many to list...
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Lately, myself.

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Can't really name any I deal with on a personal basis, mostly because I just don't associate with assholes anymore.

Think just greedy people in general - people who equate a person's net value with net worth...how much does one really need? Most CEO's seem to take zero responsibility if they leave a company and the stock has devalued during their tenure (in fact many punch their own tickets on the way out to the tune of hundreds of millions).

Most politicians seem at best inept and at worst corrupt. This includes both major political parties.

Insurance companies.

Meth heads.

Essentially people who don't respect others around them. Be it businessman buying an oversized pickup truck (probably to compensate for a small penis) that they have no intention of ever hauling anything around in, while buring gas at 10 MPG and sucking it up faster than the rest of us...religious nuts who try to enforce their beliefs on everyone else through legislation...senior managers at companies that happily "downsize" lesser paid employees to boost productivity (which, bottom line is only boosting the pocketbook of the top earners)...

...the mass media for pretty much neglecting serious issues in a rush to do their part in oversaturating the airwaves about the latest non-talent celebs and their mistakes...

...an apathetic public...

diamondjimi is right - too many to list.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If I responded to this thread with my true thoughts, I'd probably be visited by Reichland Security within an hour.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Veteran
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by FORD
            If I responded to this thread with my true thoughts, I'd probably be visited by Reichland Security within an hour.
            Ah, but YOU, Ford, were one of the people I was thinking of when I wrote this thread! C'mon, let loose...

How about start small, and start with particular businesses and stores you don't like, and work your way to the BCE...
            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

The credit managers at Bank of America need a solid kick in the balls...

1/2 of America for being retarded...

Brady Quinn for being gay...

Anyone who profits from spam...

Yeah, there's too many to list
              gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Okay..... right now YOU TUBE is on the top of my shit list. Seems the now completely RIAA submissive ASSHOLES deleted my fucking account because of ONE video they didn't think I should have.

Listen up you fascist cocksucking TOOLS!! It's a shitty quality video that streams across the internet. 99% of the population wouldn't know how to download the fucking things, and those who do would only do so for their own use because the lifespan of a video on your corporate cocksucking website is less than that of a motherfucking FRUIT FLY

Either way, nobody is profiting from this shit, nobody is losing money, so why don't you BACK THE GODDAMN FUCK OFF ALREADY????

(There, how was that for a rant?)
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2006

Seems the now completely RIAA submissive ASSHOLES deleted my fucking account because of ONE video they didn't think I should have.
                  What was the video of?
                  And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Redballjets88
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

recently broke up with the girlfriend. hope she gets aids. cheating bitch.
                    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                      recently broke up with the girlfriend. hope she gets aids. cheating bitch.
                      Don't worry bro. She'll fall ass over backwards for some other guy, and he'll end up cheating on her. Karma is a bitch. Best for you to hook up with a girl who's hotter than your ex and then by chance run into her when you're out on a date.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• bluemustard
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2006

I said that 3 months ago..Youtube used to be one page worldwide..now when I log in they have all this dutch shit on there..they have different pages for each country..I don't mean the adds but the uploads too..(since google took over)They fucked up my account cause I uploaded Glaber Rocha who some say was killed by a doctor in Rio just like they say Lenny Bruce and Bill Hicks got killed by a hotshot.
                        (kevin Booth and Alex Jones once rapped about it).
                        I don't know what to believe.
                        I don't have the evidence but I've been trying to post this and rebooted my PC 6 times.
                        Anywhoo..
                        Fuckin a+
                        What a bunch of horseshit.
                        But people know it.
                        Fuck em hard
                        They are like little perverted kids with no class or heart.
                        Don't be surprised if you make a kickass film or music that it won't see the light of day.

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

All Sheep.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• bluemustard
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2006

hell yeah!
                            Aloha Dan!

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bluemustard
                              hell yeah!
                              Aloha Dan!
                              Cheers,BlueMustard. :bottle:
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...