Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Holy Shit,Big UpSet As Argentina Take This Game Out By 17-12.

The France looked Like They Were On The Back foot From The Start.

The Argentina Boys Put A Lot Of Pressure On The French team From The Start.

Second Half Of The Game Was like the Start But The French team Can't get Over The White Line At All.

The Crowd Was Singing But The France Team Had There minds On Something Else.

Great Start To The World Cup 07.

AllBlacks Play Tonight At 11:45pm NZT.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Too much pressure for France.

After winning the proper World Cup in 1998 on home soil their press assumed that they would win this one.

I wish I had put some money on Argentina in hindsite it was a really good bet.

They have been getting better each year and for fuck sake these are the people that literally eat each other in a difficult situation...

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Dan

AllBlacks Play Tonight At 11:45pm NZT.
        I just watched the game on normal time.

You won...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

"Cry for me Argentina"
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm much more a football fan than a rugby fan but I've always been amazed at the courage it must take to do penalty kicks in rugby.

I guess tonight it was just too much pressure.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

"Cry for me Argentina"
              This is all irrelevant compared to how important it is you beat Italy tomorrow.

Allez Blue!

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                I just watched the game on normal time.

You won...
                LOL

Will Be Missing A Couple Of Key players For This Match.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Forgive my ignorance but is it true that from France, Ireland, Argentina, Georgia and Numibia(WTF?) only 2 get through the group stage?

Comment

• Grant
                    Sniper
                    • Feb 2005

Yeah, big upset by the Pumas. Only managed to catch the 2nd half, thought also the French would come back and win the game. I like surprises like these.

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Forgive my ignorance but is it true that from France, Ireland, Argentina, Georgia and Numibia(WTF?) only 2 get through the group stage?
                      Yes,First And Second Place Move On.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

This is all irrelevant compared to how important it is you beat Italy tomorrow.

Allez Blue!
                        This is football you're talking about - so odd both France and Italy wound up in the same group. :confused:

Go Scotland! (rugby-wise... hope to be positively surprised!)
                        Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 09-08-2007, 06:23 AM.
                        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Grant
                          Yeah, big upset by the Pumas. Only managed to catch the 2nd half, thought also the French would come back and win the game. I like surprises like these.
                          I do like surprises of that kind too - I'm no chauvinist -, as it's so rare as far as international rugby.
                          I didn't see the match as sweetie took me to the pictures, but it must have been a drag to see that game. I mean, props to the Argentinos for winning, but the Blue must have made mistake after mistake...

If the Irish team beat the French, which I would dig to see, Argentina and Ireland would go through. All those self-proclaimed, narrow-minded, blue-white-red cock-a-doodle-doo fucks would get what they desserve.

Ireland won't be taken by surprise by the Pumas, IMO.
                          Things already got very complicated for France yesterday night. The Irish will be ready for them, that's for sure.
                          Come what may, anyway, just as long as there's great game on the grounds, which wasn't the case apparently yesterday night.

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

The ABs Pissed All Over The Italian Team Last Night 76-14.

We Let In Two Soft Tries In The Game,Which Were Mistakes By Taking A Chance At Trying To Open Up The Italian Line.

Good To See The Boys On Fire And Working As A Team.

People Would Say That The Italian Side Was An Easy Game But They Showed They Never Gave Up And played The Whole Game Until The End.

Bring On the Next Games.

The Aussies Took A Hammer To The Japanese Team And Played Well For The Whole Game.Good To See Three Points On The Board For The Japanese.

England Could Only Put 28 Points On The Board Aganist the USA Team.They Need To Improve If They Would To Make The Nexts Rounds.

Comment

• Kelly
                              Groupie
                              • Jan 2004

Man, what an upset by Argentina! Fantastic. Will be interesting to see if France get their act together.

Good games by NZ and Oz. USA did well against England I thought.

Watching South Africa v Samoa tonight. Go Samoa!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Dan
                                Yes,First And Second Place Move On.
                                So basically France need to beat Ireland or they're out.

Tough group.

Comment

Working...