X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mewisemagic
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

If You Are In Dallas...

Or in the 93.3 The Bone listening area....

Please boycott these Sam and Mike Dickholders,They have been trashing the reunion in favor of the Hagar/Anthony Dump that will be taken here in October.

Even went as far as to say that they were the only GOOD part of Van Halen left....

I hope their ratings go in the fucking toilet!!
  • Pasadena Bunnie
    Head Fluffer
    • Jul 2006

The Bone must be a syndicated radio, cuz The Bone in San Francisco is my favorite Rock Station (when I visit) and to think they would be Van Hagar fans would astonish me!

What a joke to think the Waboritas (SPAMtard, MA & Mona) rank higher than CVH?! LMAO!!!!

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

thats the morning show, and they have nothing else to talk about, that station has always had the poorest ratings in town, trust me, not many people listen to that station,

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Fuck 'em. Let them know how you really feel. (214) 787-1933

Jim Quirk, Director Of Sales
        email: jim.quirk@cumulus.com

Program Director, Jerome Fischer and (3 - 7p)
        email: jerome.fischer@cumulus.com
        214-520-4315

Scull & Miguel Show, Mornings (5a - 10a)
        email Cindy Scull: cindy@933thebone.com
        email Robert Miguel: robert@933thebone.com

Alexis, Afternoons (noon - 3p)
        email: alexis@933thebone.com

Jeff, Nights ( 7p - ?)
        email: jeff@933thebone.com

Promotions Director, Julie Garcia
        email: julie.garcia@cumulus.com
        214-523-2737

Cumulus Media is an audio-first media company delivering premium content to over a quarter billion people every month — wherever and whenever they want it.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• mewisemagic
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Pasadena Bunnie
          The Bone must be a syndicated radio, cuz The Bone in San Francisco is my favorite Rock Station (when I visit) and to think they would be Van Hagar fans would astonish me!

What a joke to think the Waboritas (SPAMtard, MA & Mona) rank higher than CVH?! LMAO!!!!
          I agree and couldnt believe it myself,They had Mike Anthony on last Friday morning and Dave was trashed during the interview,Same thing Monday morning as well.

I tuned in Tuesday morning to check their reaction to the reunion announcement,They were making a joke of it and went as far as to say that Eddie was drunk again.

Tuned in Tuesday evening on the way home and on the 5@5 request hour a guy calls in and requests "Van Hagar" and the DJ goes nuts and says they were the real deal....I almost got fucking sick!

Comment

• mewisemagic
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
            thats the morning show, and they have nothing else to talk about, that station has always had the poorest ratings in town, trust me, not many people listen to that station,
            Right....But what other choices as far as local radio do we have?

And I cant believe how the format has changed,The other day I heard
            "Simply Irresistable" by Robert Palmer...lmao!!!

BTW,Thanks Sadaist for posting those links!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• mewisemagic
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Have you also heard it?....Just curious.

I thought that maybe it was just the morning crew,But Im getting it all times of the day!

Sad thing is Ive been talking to Cindy Skull on and off since the early 90s and she to my knoweledge has always been a Dave fan,Although I do remeber her saying one time that he was kind of a prick in person.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

um, okay. Why do I care what those cock jockeys think?
                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mewisemagic
                  Have you also heard it?....Just curious.

I thought that maybe it was just the morning crew,But Im getting it all times of the day!

Sad thing is Ive been talking to Cindy Skull on and off since the early 90s and she to my knoweledge has always been a Dave fan,Although I do remeber her saying one time that he was kind of a prick in person.
                  yes I heard them saying all that shit about Dave and Van Halen and ive talked to Cindy several times in the past and recently she told me she Interviewed Eddie and Alex in the early nineties, and they treated her like shit, and she met Dave and she couldnt stand him anymore, fuck her, i dont care what she thinks, ive always hated that dum sidekick Robert, he used to work with her on 97.1 the eagle, however, when the reunion was announced she said she hoped it would last, but shes not gonna get her hopes up, and Robert said, he would go anyway, im not defending them, i don tlike them on in the morning, i liked her better on middays or afternoons , all i know, is i am goin to this show and im gonna try not to wait till it gets to Dallas!!

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                    thank you

Comment

• mewisemagic
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

yes I heard them saying all that shit about Dave and Van Halen and ive talked to Cindy several times in the past and recently she told me she Interviewed Eddie and Alex in the early nineties, and they treated her like shit, and she met Dave and she couldnt stand him anymore, fuck her, i dont care what she thinks, ive always hated that dum sidekick Robert, he used to work with her on 97.1 the eagle, however, when the reunion was announced she said she hoped it would last, but shes not gonna get her hopes up, and Robert said, he would go anyway, im not defending them, i don tlike them on in the morning, i liked her better on middays or afternoons , all i know, is i am goin to this show and im gonna try not to wait till it gets to Dallas!!
                      Well good luck on that venture!

Im gonna have to wait until it comes to Dallas,If that is what you heard from them I guess thats cool,But the times that I have been listening was nothing more than a roasting of anyone but Sam and Mike and Im fucking sick of it!

I think alot of it has to do with Robert Miguel....

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mewisemagic
                        Well good luck on that venture!

Im gonna have to wait until it comes to Dallas,If that is what you heard from them I guess thats cool,But the times that I have been listening was nothing more than a roasting of anyone but Sam and Mike and Im fucking sick of it!

I think alot of it has to do with Robert Miguel....
                        you are right, Robert is a tool, he thinks hes funny but hes not, and believe me i am tired of Cindy tlakin about my band like that too, i was gonna call her and tell her so, but they would just make a joke of that too

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

and besides that, these asssholes are all gonna eat their words soon, when this tour is completely sold out, and it kicks ass!! Then they will all be kissing Daves and Eddies ass, dont forget, the all access 4 and 5 star tickets are sold out for the first few shows right?

Comment

• frets5150
                            Commando
                            • Feb 2004

edited
                            Last edited by frets5150; 08-15-2007, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• mewisemagic
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                              Love....Dont forget the society of sheeple that we are surrounded with,It concerns me day in and day out with this kind of on the air support of Hagar/Anthony and the continuing joke that is being made of the reunion that alot of old but uneducated fans could very well be misled..

I believe that radio to some degree sould be unbiased as far as opinions go,These guys are just wearing it out!

Comment

Working...