Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are the American posters on here that fucking Dumb?

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Caught between the Moon and New York City
    Status

Are the American posters on here that fucking Dumb?

Your Country is a fucking
    Ecconomic mess now. There are thousands of Families every day over there who don't have enough money to pay their Morgages, Health Insurance premiums are killing people in terms of cost(even with employer provided Health Insurance), No proper Job creation(I mean real Jobs not Walmart or McJob's).....

$9 trillion National Debt.

That is the fucking Reality.

Not fucking American Idol, Flavour of Love, Celebrity Fat Club.

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You can't even spell "mortgage". What standing do you have to criticize anyone's intelligence?
    Trollidillo-T

the juggernaut bitch
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Eddie's Booze
    Ecconomic mess now. There are thousands of Families every day over there who don't have enough money to pay their Morgages, Health Insurance premiums are killing people in terms of cost(even with employer provided Health Insurance), No proper Job creation(I mean real Jobs not Walmart or McJob's).....

i thought the site was finally free of foreigners whining about the US

worry about yourself.
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    STOP GLOGAL PAVING!

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck off!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hyman Roth
    You can't even spell "mortgage". What standing do you have to criticize anyone's intelligence?

Oh shit, Hyman. You now OWN some dipshit from overseas. Whatcha plan to do with him?

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Little Lamont
    Oh shit, Hyman. You now OWN some dipshit from overseas. Whatcha plan to do with him?
    Cut him loose and hope he grows up a bit so someone else can own him when he gets bigger.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now before all you flag waving nationalists break out the Milwaukie's Best and the Lee Greenwood records, and have a big old drunken singalong......

You want to tell me exactly how "Eddie's Booze" is WRONG in what he says?

The corporate media isn't reporting this reality. They're telling you the "economy" is great, but they never explain what they mean by that. Usually it involves the stock market, and a handful of rich people getting richer. And usually they're getting richer because a company's stock will go up when they fire a bunch of Americans and outsource labor to Chinese scabs who will work for 50 cents an hour.

Or the stock of Exxon Mobil goes up. Because they are bending you over and ass raping you without lube at the pump. And not only does it cost you $50 to fill your gas tank, but the price of everything else, including the food that you buy for your family has doubled or worse. Because it takes fuel to ship it. And that's to say nothing of all the poisoned Chinese crap mixed in with food or toothpaste or dog food.

Any of you been unemployed since Chimpy was in the White House?? It ain't fucking pretty out there right now, let me assure you.

So again, put down your fucking "Made in China" Wal Mart flag and look at the reality........

This country IS fucked. And you shouldn't have to hear it from a foreigner.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I would, Ford, but I just don't feel like discussing politics tonight. I am sure someone smarter than me will be along pretty soon to cut him to pieces point by point but, for one, just off the top of my head, although the economy is faultering, its the global economy that is faultering, not just the domestic economy, and the long term trend still has plenty of potential growth.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    Now before all you flag waving nationalists break out the Milwaukie's Best and the Lee Greenwood records, and have a big old drunken singalong......

The corporate media isn't reporting this reality. They're telling you the "economy" is great, but they never explain what they mean by that. Usually it involves the stock market, and a handful of rich people getting richer. And usually they're getting richer because a company's stock will go up when they fire a bunch of Americans and outsource labor to Chinese scabs who will work for 50 cents an hour.

Or the stock of Exxon Mobil goes up. Because they are bending you over and ass raping you without lube at the pump. And not only does it cost you $50 to fill your gas tank, but the price of everything else, including the food that you buy for your family has doubled or worse. Because it takes fuel to ship it. And that's to say nothing of all the poisoned Chinese crap mixed in with food or toothpaste or dog food.

Any of you been unemployed since Chimpy was in the White House?? It ain't fucking pretty out there right now, let me assure you.

So again, put down your fucking "Made in China" Wal Mart flag and look at the reality........

He has a point. But didn't the UK elect Tony Blair?

the juggernaut bitch
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I know all of this and accept that we are in a tough place, but I'm sick of having to read the same fucking post every week from someone from canada france or britain.

ATTENTION ALL FOREIGNERS WE KNOW THE US IS IN A POOR ECONOMIC PLACE AT THE MOMENT, WE DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL US EVERY WEEK. GO POST IN ONE OF THE OTHER THREADS ON THIS TOPIC.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Whe the lights turn off and you all, I included are trying to plug our computers/media/into the dumpster behind our cardboard box ...And you have no cars/house we store 5000 pounds of sh!t we never use, .

Then I will believe you all are really so concerned.

Then I will believe -you believe- we are suffering at the hands of Papa Bo Bo.

SPOT GLOGUAL PAVIG!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey FORD, why do you live in this shithole with the all the morons?

I haven't been able to figure it out.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dr. Love
    Hey FORD, why do you live in this shithole with the all the morons?

I haven't been able to figure it out.

Because I'm Taking My Country Back......

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EOh0isJQBwk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EOh0isJQBwk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Because I'm Taking My Country Back......
    .......one ridiculous, baseless conspiracy theory at a time!
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

And you are from where, again?

Reveal your country of origin and let's stack it up against the U.S.A..

Let's see how wonderful it is where you live.

My hunch is that you live someplace that helped contribute to America's massive debt because we had to bail your helpless asses out somewhere along the line...

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thanks for deleting another of my posts from this world saving thread titled:

Americans are dumb.

God your easy .

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All western countries are the same, it's just a matter of degree. Great Britain, Canada, Australia, Japan, France, Germany, etc, etc, everyone of them in the pockets of big business, big oil, loudest and most influential special interest groups, you know the list. They/we, we're all just lucky (not we the people, we our politicians and their shenanigans) that the US has everyone's attention and are taking the heat for what really is a global epidemic of greed, power, and selfishness.

The fixes we see or the attempts to right wrongs, all just smoke-and-mirrors, band-aids for a planetary-wide moral sucking chest wound.

The real trouble is the trickle down effect all this has. For every person out there that has decent moral ideas that could actually make a change and a difference, there are ten others making their run at being the next unfathomably rich and powerful asshole, leaving a wake of social horrors behind.

South Park did a fantastic job getting the message across. You see all you ever have is a choice between a Douche and Turd Sandwich (a few extra choices for us non-US folks). This punk can say what he wants about the US but they've got words for Douche and Turd Sandwich all around the world. They always end up on the ballots.

- end depressing monologue now...just read the cartoon already -

M

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't fucking care if the dollar becomes worthless. I own my property. I have my own well. I have nice nieghbors and we can do the barter thing. I can give the cute chick nextdoor some huckleberries for a fuck. Who needs money?
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, but where are you going to move to? Everywhere has it's problems. We've had depressions before and our parents and grand parents survived that and the civil war was bad and our great grand parents survived that.

Me. I lived during the biggest economic boom in the history of the world in the most powerful country on the planet. I ate it and smiled. You can't be all party without a hangover here and there. Now the SHIT HAPPENS.

Fuck. Everyone not happy move to fucking China. They have all the money now and I'm sure they would love to have you since they already have 1.3 Billion people there. Maybe you can run a whorehouse/gasstation in the Gobi desert.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's not over until you pry the Jack Daniels and my firearm from my cold dead fingers.

5 TIME CHAMPS!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

1. they're getting richer because a company's stock will go up when they fire a bunch of Americans and outsource labor to Chinese scabs who will work for 50 cents an hour. So again, put down your fucking "Made in China" Wal Mart flag and look at the reality........

2. Because they are bending you over and ass raping you without lube at the pump. it cost you $50 to fill your gas tank.

3. Any of you been unemployed since Chimpy was in the White House?? It ain't fucking pretty out there right now, let me assure you.

4. This country IS fucked.
    1. BOTH stupid parties are responsible for this! And you know it FORD!!! Didn’t the President you voted for in the 90's outsourced more jobs to China than any President in history including Papa Bo-Bo, as Thome called him? I could be wrong, but didn’t the President of China ILLEGALLY give Clinton money? And didn’t they pay off our debt in exchanged for our jobs?

2. Should we start screwing the people of Iraq AGAIN? In the 90's, France, Germany, Russia and the good ole’ USA was getting oil at 10 dollars a barrel from Saddam Hussein. Why do you think those countries didn’t support the war? Papa Bo-Bo screwed that up for us!

3. You know FORD that reminded me of my cousin, who said that he can’t find a job. So I got the Classified Ads and we counted more than a 1,000 jobs available in San Antonio. It’s easier for him to live on welfare than work hard for a living. If the job situation is different in Seattle, than I apologize.

4. Our Country IS screwed up! It happened long, long before your Chimpy took office. If you would put down the Guinness, you would realize this. You FORD, want to replace a hypocrite, with another hypocrite because he’s your hypocrite. You’re right FORD. We need to take back this country! We need to secure the borders, stop the drug flow, stop putting Politicians on a pedestal, stop taxing the crap out of us for wasteful spending, stop the moral decay in America, stop the “do as thy wilt” philosophy of the 60's and put the Judeo-Christian philosophy back in America!!!

You want to see dumb Americans? check this out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw

5 TIME CHAMPS!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ooops, here is the video. I think....
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yi3erdgVVTw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yi3erdgVVTw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I saw all this happening over 15 years ago. Unbelievably we were dumb enough to let it happen. Now we have to dig ourselves out. If the dollar goes it will cause a panic in all defficite based currencies. Hello folks but there is nothing backing the Euro (A new currency invented by elitists that hasen't been around long enough to prove it's worth) and the Japanese Yen.

China is still a communist country that has waged economic warfare against the west. They want to crash us and they used their slave labor and our greed as the tool.

We need to stop buying Chinese goods. Let them dump our dollars. Let's bite them back while we still can. Losing the US market and hopefully Eurpean markets will hurt them plenty back.

The've shown us their poker hand and I don't trust them. Niether does the rest of the world. One reason we don't invest in their financial markets.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    1. BOTH stupid parties are responsible for this! And you know it FORD!!! Didn’t the President you voted for in the 90's outsourced more jobs to China than any President in history including Papa Bo-Bo, as Thome called him? I could be wrong, but didn’t the President of China ILLEGALLY give Clinton money? And didn’t they pay off our debt in exchanged for our jobs?

2. Should we start screwing the people of Iraq AGAIN? In the 90's, France, Germany, Russia and the good ole’ USA was getting oil at 10 dollars a barrel from Saddam Hussein. Why do you think those countries didn’t support the war? Papa Bo-Bo screwed that up for us!

3. You know FORD that reminded me of my cousin, who said that he can’t find a job. So I got the Classified Ads and we counted more than a 1,000 jobs available in San Antonio. It’s easier for him to live on welfare than work hard for a living. If the job situation is different in Seattle, than I apologize.

4. Our Country IS screwed up! It happened long, long before your Chimpy took office. If you would put down the Guinness, you would realize this. You FORD, want to replace a hypocrite, with another hypocrite because he’s your hypocrite. You’re right FORD. We need to take back this country! We need to secure the borders, stop the drug flow, stop putting Politicians on a pedestal, stop taxing the crap out of us for wasteful spending, stop the moral decay in America, stop the “do as thy wilt” philosophy of the 60's and put the Judeo-Christian philosophy back in America!!!

You want to see dumb Americans? check this out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw
    Exactly. We need some ethics and morals or we are swamped. We need to focus on our children more and make sure they have a work ethic and get a good K-12 Education. We put a lot of focus on college but the problem is American kids suck at math. Let's look at K-12. One problem is there isn't a parent at home making sure the homework gets done!

If we can get the family situation better, the schools and govt. will follow in time.

We need to change our NEGATIVE ATTITUDE and go to work. There's plenty of time to sleep and laze around in the grave. So either stop bitching and play your guitar or put a bullet in you brain!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Go-Spurs, that video is priceless. It is a genious way of showing how fucking stupid all you Global Warming freaks are and basicaly the mind set of Liberals as a group.

Thanks for sharing that. Penn and Teller Rock!
    -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by thome

Americans are dumb.

God your easy .
    WTF are you talking about?

I didn't delete anything, Maybe the cans of Milwaukee's Best fell on your key board and lulled you into thinking you'd hit the "submit reply" button?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-11-2007 at 03:24 AM.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Americans are dumb.

God your easy .
    Cheers.:bottle:
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    China is still a communist country that has waged economic warfare against the west. They want to crash us and they used their slave labor and our greed as the tool.

We need to stop buying Chinese goods. Let them dump our dollars. Let's bite them back while we still can. Losing the US market and hopefully Eurpean markets will hurt them plenty back.

Its worse than that - if the Chinese would stop trying to manipulate the value of their currency and let it float like the rest of the free world, the value of the dollar, as well as the somewhat artificial trade deficite we have with that country, would re-adjust significantly. Its a huge problem.

If China starts unloading the 9 billion dollars in U.S. bonds it holds, its going to fuck things up even worse. You are quite right that the Chinese are fucking things up for all free trading countries, and this analysis (Go-Spurs-Go) is coming from a "liberal", as you like to pigeon-hole us, anyway.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hyman Roth
    I would, Ford, but I just don't feel like discussing politics tonight. I am sure someone smarter than me will be along pretty soon to cut him to pieces point by point but, for one, just off the top of my head, although the economy is faultering, its the global economy that is faultering, not just the domestic economy, and the long term trend still has plenty of potential growth.
    No, HR... it's not Global. Our economy is thriving...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by fryingdutchman
    And you are from where, again?

Reveal your country of origin and let's stack it up against the U.S.A..

Let's see how wonderful it is where you live.

My hunch is that you live someplace that helped contribute to America's massive debt because we had to bail your helpless asses out somewhere along the line...
    Wrong, Asshole! How about your great ficking Country pays back all of the Money it has Borrowed from China to fund your so called War.

As for England.....We like buying your Country out.....It makes England a very Wealthy Country indeed.

My Country of Origin.......Same as The Kennedys. How the fucks that???

Make sure you pay your National Grid Bill as well you cocksucker.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Grid_plc

Have a Nice Day™

Last edited by Eddie's Booze; 08-11-2007 at 10:38 AM.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Status

As I've statedbefore, your very own Comptroller General says exactly the same thing.

It is entertaining watching all the republican idiots ignoring the one guy in Wshington telling the truth.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Status
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Yeah, but where are you going to move to? Everywhere has it's problems. We've had depressions before and our parents and grand parents survived that and the civil war was bad and our great grand parents survived that.

Me. I lived during the biggest economic boom in the history of the world in the most powerful country on the planet. I ate it and smiled. You can't be all party without a hangover here and there. Now the SHIT HAPPENS.

Fuck. Everyone not happy move to fucking China. They have all the money now and I'm sure they would love to have you since they already have 1.3 Billion people there. Maybe you can run a whorehouse/gasstation in the Gobi desert.
    Americans won't need to move to China. THEY ALREADY OWN YOU.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
    Americans won't need to move to China. THEY ALREADY OWN YOU.
    Don't Piss Them Off......They might try and invade you guys in Canada next for whatever you have that is Valuable to them!

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

As for England.....We like buying your Country out.....It makes England a very Wealthy Country indeed.

Good Ol' England---Land of a dozen dentists---LMFAO!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Zm9CA0Mu98"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Zm9CA0Mu98" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Combat Ready
    I'm a fucking retard with a small Penis who is owned by The Imperial British and the National Bank of China
    Have a Nice Day™

Last edited by Eddie's Booze; 08-11-2007 at 04:07 PM.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't Piss Them Off......They might try and invade you guys in Canada next for whatever you have that is Valuable to them!

I so want find you in your home land and put my RED WHITE BLUE & Black, jack boot on your throat and oppress you .

To dominate you within your ignorance.

Does that make me a American or are you just a whiney ass who needs a spankee.

I only want to do this because you seem deep down inside to be tempting me.... stimulateing me ....prodding me ....then, when I fulfill your dream, to prove,to respond, I am the oppressor.

You will accuse me of starting the whole thing.

Sound familiar.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I so want find you in your home land and put my RED WHITE BLUE & Black, jack boot on your throat and oppress you .

To dominate you within your ignorance.

Does that make me a American or are you just a whiney ass who needs a spankee.

I only want to do this because you seem deep down inside to be tempting me.... stimulateing me ....prodding me ....then, when I fulfill your dream, to prove,to respond, I am the oppressor.

You will accuse me of starting the whole thing.

Sound familiar.
    How many Wars has America ever Won.....and don't even fucking mention World War 1 or World War 2???

Vietman????

War on Communism(The Communists are bankrolling you're war, hater)???

War on Drugs(It is only War when they aren't being imported by the CIA)????

Have a Nice Day™

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Combat Ready
    Good Ol' England---Land of a dozen dentists---LMFAO!

Actually---England is pretty cool overall and a damn good friend to the mighty USA. But every country has a few misguided fucks in the population. England is no exception--As you have and continue to demonstrate.

And I'd love to talk philosophy----But I gotta take a piss.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This thread is gayer than Rock Hudson's little black book!

Thread Information