No Sellouts for "The Other Half". And I'm still a fucking GUNT!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennedy
    Groupie
    • Mar 2004

"It's going to do better than Van Hagar 2004"

Is that really your benchmark for success?????

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Kennedy
      Dude, what I am pulling up for every show is not obstructed. Prime seats in all price levels.

This is a dud. Sorry.
      All of the seats must be upper level in the back, at less your only pulling up 1 ticket.

Comment

• Kennedy
        Groupie
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLRISVH7884
        All of the seats must be upper level in the back, at less your only pulling up 1 ticket.

Sounds like you are just speculating. I am not. The facts are there for anyone to see if you spend a few moments on the TM.com.

Comment

• adamhlava
          Groupie
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by DLRISVH7884
          I'm sure he's looking up single ticket availability. Most people have friends that they go to stuff like this with. Surely just a force of habit on his part.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

He is right that there are still Toronto tickets available.

But that does not change my opinion of his fucked up attitude.

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Seriously, shut the fuck up... tickets have been on sale since Saturday, and it is now Monday afternoon. Are you at all surprised that there may be a few single tickets left in the 400 sections?
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Kennedy
                Groupie
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by adamhlava
                I'm sure he's looking up single ticket availability. Most people have friends that they go to stuff like this with. Surely just a force of habit on his part.

Why don't you stop speculating, and try to be fact based? The facts are there.

Afraid of the facts?

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Why don't you stop speculating, and try to be fact based? The facts are there.

Afraid of the facts?
                  Well...what's the point, then?

If everybody here agreed that yes, there are a few tickets yet available, will you respond with a and let it go or do you have a point underneath all this that you're trying to make?

The tickets are selling well enough...
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

Hey dumbshit. I just pulled up 2 from Ticketmaster, for each show.

Gay for Dave or something, fag?

Point is, if anyone had listened to you fucking geeks over the past 20 years, you'd believe that a DLR/VH reunion would set every tour sales record in the book.

The Foo Fighters are a bigger draw than this. This tour won't even hold a candle to the Police ticket sales.

This tour will not go past the first leg. Any bets??
                    I take the bet how about this I say a sellout is 95% of all tickets
                    available Sold.
                    And goes past first leg.

How's FIVE BUCKS ?

Comment

• Kennedy
                      Groupie
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by thome
                      I take the bet how about this I say a sellout is 95% of all tickets
                      available Sold.

How's FIVE BUCKS ?
                      If we can find an accurate way to track this, absolutely. I want to make sure the 95% figure is for actual tickets SOLD, and excluding the THOUSANDS of tickets that will be given away for free by local radio stations to fill up the arenas.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Kennedy, why are you here? and what the FUCK do you care about ticket availability in Toronto?

90% is considered a sell-out. Try getting 4 tickets instead of one... shit seats is what you'll get.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                          Seriously, shut the fuck up... tickets have been on sale since Saturday, and it is now Monday afternoon. Are you at all surprised that there may be a few single tickets left in the 400 sections?
                          Exactly VAiN.

I see he completely blew over this response as his panty shield obviously wadded up in fear.

Tickets have been on sale since the 18th.

Kennedy to me is that horrid looking skank on TV.

Makes sense.

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

If we can find an accurate way to track this, absolutely. I want to make sure the 95% figure is for actual tickets SOLD, and excluding the THOUSANDS of tickets that will be given away for free by local radio stations to fill up the arenas.

I find you walking backwards .Changing your first ""Baddass Post"".

I'll bet another Five Bucks, the music industry considers 80% or less a sell out.

C'mon, My palms are ichy.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                              Kennedy, why are you here? and what the FUCK do you care about ticket availability in Toronto?

90% is considered a sell-out. Try getting 4 tickets instead of one... shit seats is what you'll get.
                              Because Kennedy is pathetic and this is the human interaction he gets as he doesn't experience life outside mom's basement.

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2006

Sounds like you are just speculating. I am not. The facts are there for anyone to see if you spend a few moments on the TM.com.
                                like I said, there are going to be a few obstructed view seats, single seats through out the arena, shitty seats way in the back available. Your going to find this for pretty much all of the concerts and sporting events you look up.

Comment

Working...