No Sellouts for "The Other Half". And I'm still a fucking GUNT!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ra Power
    Roadie
    • Aug 2007

I'm not exactly sure what OP is trying to accomplish. What are you trying to accomplish, OP?
    BTW, I come up wit nada for the first Philly show. Our local show isn't on sale yet but it's in a brand-new venue and almost guaranteed to sell out, maybe two shows.
    ...I'm just skin 'n bones.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3...74largehi6.jpg
    http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9199/justfatwz4.jpg

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Point is, if anyone had listened to you fucking geeks over the past 20 years, you'd believe that a DLR/VH reunion would set every tour sales record in the book.

The Foo Fighters are a bigger draw than this. This tour won't even hold a candle to the Police ticket sales.

This tour will not go past the first leg. Any bets??

Now if fuckwad here had just posted comments about tickets still being available instead of all this fucking rubbish about how he loves to suck the cock of bands that are relative pussies compared to the Mighty VH, perhaps he/she/it would not be on the receiving end of such hostilty.

However, this fucking Kennedy creature obviously does not have a clue, and deserves every bit of shit thrown at it that it gets.

Fucking dumbass wants to claim ticket sales are not so hot, yet these shows are selling like a motherfucker.

Where is his mommy? Someone needs to inform her that junior is playing on her computer, and does not understand the internet is for grownups.

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
        Head Fluffer
        • Aug 2007

Just tried Charlotte...Nothing!!! Just tried Toronto... nothing but good views of roadies working in the back. Somebody has issues with the Mighty VAN HALEN roaring again... Also Why has there been dates added in sold out cities if they have not sold out or sold 80%? Should have asked that question Kennedy before your first post! But then again, you were pretty ditzy on MTV! LOL

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

What people need to know about these attention seeking shut ins who have zero lives and come here to do this.

This is where Kennedy's mom hollered down to the basement and told him to get a job and stop beating off.

And Kennedy hollered up to her as he looked up from his sticky magazine and negative responses on this board, "mom, I'm in the man-cave."

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Isn't this a Fab alias troll?

Why is this shit still here?

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Kennedy is enjoying her favorite flavor of "Reality Remix".

Shit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Re: No Sellouts

Originally posted by Kennedy
                  I guess I misunderstood Diamond Dave when he said that if Eddie dries himself up, they are a stadium act.

Hmmm.
                  Back again, eh troll?

If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times...

Why can't you be more like your namesake?

Looks like Mom and Dad need to change the password to the computer again...
                  Originally posted by perilouspete
                  fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• TVGUY
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Feb 2007

Here are some facts for you dipshit.
                    I'm looking at a press release from Live Nation..
                    Charlotte is sold out.. Greensboro still has some seats available..
                    It's just Monday!!! Tix went on sale Saturday.
                    I think the tour is still OK.

Here's the release.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MONDAY AUGUST 20, 2007

VAN HALEN

TOUR 2007

EDDIE VAN HALEN - DAVID LEE ROTH

ALEX VAN HALEN - WOLFGANG VAN HALEN

CHARLOTTE BOBCATS ARENA - THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 27

GREENSBORO COLISEUM - SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 29

Tickets for the Thursday September 27 Charlotte Bobcats Arena concert are sold out – HOWEVER – TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR THE SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 29 PERFORMANCE AT THE GREENSBORO COLISEUM.

BUY TICKETS AT LIVENATION.COM, THE COLISEUM BOX OFFICE, OR ALL TICKETMASTER OUTLETS.

To charge by phone use the following:

ATLANTA, GA 404-249-6400 ASHEVILLE, NC 828-251-5505

AUGUSTA, GA 706-828-7700 CHARLESTON, SC 843-554-6060

CHARLOTTE, NC 704-522-6500 COLUMBIA, SC 803-783-2222

COLUMBUS, GA 706-687-7100 FAYETTEVILLE, NC 910-223-2900

FLORENCE, SC 843-679-9333 GREENSBORO, NC 336-852-1100

GREENVILLE, SC 864-233-2525 RALEIGH, NC 919-834-4000

SPARTANBURG, SC 864-576-1550 WINSTON-SALEM, NC 336-722-6400

For more information go to www.livenation.com.

###

About Live Nation

Live Nation is the world's largest live music company. Our mission is to inspire passion for live music around the world. We are the largest promoter of live concerts in the world, the second-largest entertainment venue management company and have a rapidly growing online presence. We create superior experiences for artists and fans, regularly producing tours for the biggest superstars in the business, including The Rolling Stones, The Police, Madonna, U2 and Coldplay. Globally, we own, operate, have booking rights for and/or have an equity interest in more than 160 venues, including House of Blues® and Fillmore® music venues and prestigious locations such as Nikon at Jones Beach in New York and London's Wembley Arena. Our websites collectively are the second most popular entertainment/event websites in the United States, according to Nielsen//NetRatings. In addition, we also produce, promote or host theatrical, specialized motor sports and other live entertainment events. In 2006, we connected nearly 60 million fans with their favorite performers at approximately 26,000 events in 18 countries around the world. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Live Nation is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, trading under the symbol "LYV."
                    Three time witness to the comeback of the MIGHTY VAN HALEN. And then they faded back into obscurity.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kennedy
                      Point is, if anyone had listened to you fucking geeks over the past 20 years, you'd believe that a DLR/VH reunion would set every tour sales record in the book.

The Foo Fighters are a bigger draw than this. This tour won't even hold a candle to the Police ticket sales.

This tour will not go past the first leg. Any bets??

Any sellouts on the Fatty Mullet tour yet?

I'm sure you will be there, front row center for that all important view of Spammy's nutsack.

Go back to The Stinks were you and the other Fagitos can play dress up and have a tea party while listening to "When It's Love".

Fucking Twank.
                      Last edited by Jimmy Jingles; 08-20-2007, 03:52 PM.
                      23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• kohoutek
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Nov 2005

"kennedy" (WTF?, then again, I'm kohoutek - WTF?), you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I've been going to see live music for almost 30 years, and still do in 300 person clubs and 60,000 seat stadiums and everything in between. I've camped out for tickets and seen them go in an hour, I've bought tickets day of show. I used to work the ticketmaster booth at a record store so have plenty of experience with ticket sale pacing. Further, nearly all of us have bought online tickets for multiple shows over the past 10 years - some sell faster, some slower. The fact that most of us were on the "find tickets" link within one nano-second of the on-sale time, resulting in 15 +/- minute waits and less than great seats coming up means one thing: this thing is already a massive financial success. When the Stones toured in 2005, there were plenty of seats to be had in multiple arenas, weeks after they went on sale, but they still broke box office records. There are many reasons for high ticket prices, nearly all of them playing to the baser instincts of humanity, but one of the reasons, believe it or not, is to cool the jets on the 20 minute sell outs to make it reasonably possible (albeit expensively so) for people to actually get tickets in the first place. So, if Greensboro (for example) doesn't sell out, everyone wins. VH grosses more than they would have with cheaper tiks but a sold out show, and no hard core fan with a middle class income can complain that they were shut out (since it's at least possible to get into the arena). As most have pointed out, I don't know what the hell you call "prime seats", but I sure as hell wouldn't want to go to a show with you based upon your apparent definition (nosebleeds at the back of the arena or obstructed view singles).

Comment

• MCMLXXXIV
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Feb 2007

Kennedy is right. There are no sell outs. YET!

I've done some research:

Charlotte Arena
                          Capacity:
                          End stage 180 degrees: 13,736
                          End stage 270 degrees: 15,236
                          End stage 360 degrees: 18,249
                          Date: Sept. 27
                          Available tix:919

Greensboro, Coliseum
                          Capacity:23,642
                          Date: Sept. 29
                          Avaiable tix:565

Piladelphia, Wachovia Center
                          Capacity: 20,000
                          Date: Oct 1
                          Available tix:621
                          Date: Oct 3
                          Available tix:993

Toronto, Air Canada Cantre
                          Capacity:19,800
                          Date: Oct 7
                          Available tix:522
                          Date: Oct 12
                          Available tix:548

Cleveland, Quicken loans arena
                          Capacity: 20500
                          Date Oct 10
                          Available tix:38

Damn good I say.
                          Mind you, that data is half an hour old and that the nubers are going down quite rapidly.

THESE ARE THE FACTS!

Comment

• Pasadena Bunnie
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by MCMLXXXIV
                            Kennedy is right. There are no sell outs. YET!

I've done some research:

Cleveland, Quicken loans arena
                            Capacity: 20500
                            Date Oct 10
                            Available tix:38

Damn good I say.
                            Mind you, that data is half an hour old and that the nubers are going down quite rapidly.

THESE ARE THE FACTS!
                            How can this be correct? Cleveland is NOT on sale yet ????:confused:

Comment

• MCMLXXXIV
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Feb 2007

So it says on the official page.
                              But they also state that Charlotte is sold out? But you can still buy the tix?!

Maybe my numbers are just for the tix they have at TicketsNow???

In that case it's to have a beer!!!

Comment

• drummr
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Aug 2007

It's probably the way it is in sports where they consider 90% (not sure of the exact percentage) of tickets sold to be a sellout. I know they do this in football to determine whether or not a game will be broadcast in the local market based on the sellout status of the home team.

Comment

Working...