X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jharp84
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Fuck this shit now! It's Friday! I got the 1984 cd soundboard boot of little guitars JAMMIN! Everyone have a great weekend! Yes, unfortunately, life can be a cruel motherfucker! However, let us celebrate A FUCKIN MIRACLE! VH/DLR ON STAGE W/IN A MONTH!!!

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Right now I can think of only one animal I have no problem with anyone getting vicious with..
      <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XcxKIJTb3Hg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XcxKIJTb3Hg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There has been some extreme shit posted on both sides in this thread.

To me it's all theoretical BS.

Here's an example. There is obviously a big population problem in India. There are approaching a billion of them.

You are standing there with a rifle. An Indian kid is about to be eaten by an increasingly rare wild tiger. Do you shoot it?

Dog fighting was banned in the UK in the early 1800s when they were still happy to send kids up chimneys or down coal mines. Crazy but it shows how fucking unpleasant dog fighting is. Firstly to the dogs which might fight for up to an hour eating each other but worse to me is that you can be walking through your local park and they try and eat your kid.

Yeah yeah there are responsible owners why should they be punished? Well because most people that want a dog like that are assholes. The minority suffer but sorry. There are dozens of cool dog breeds to choose from I think not having the ones that kill children isn't an unreasonable sacrifice to our rights and that's coming from a libertarian type person.

The only reason I even got involved in this thread was that last night I watched a TV documentary on dog fighting and watched 5 minutes or so of dogs eating each other watched by scum.

As far as the race thing it's totally irrelavant. In Europe the main fighting dog breeders are Irish and Finnish who are as white as it gets.

Cheers!

Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-31-2007, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
          Sniper
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jharp84
          It's Friday! I got the 1984 cd soundboard boot of little guitars JAMMIN! Everyone have a great weekend!
          You Too John. :bottle:
          https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
          http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Well because most people that want a dog like that are assholes. The minority suffer but sorry. There are dozens of cool dog breeds to choose
            Sesh, even a Pit Bull has to be made to be vicious. They just happen to have the nastiest bite ratio in the dog world - something like 1200 lbs. per square inch....brutal.
            Just under a Hyena's bite as far as pressure goes, I read somewhere.
            Anyone who would train an animal to be a killer (or kill one that wouldn't respond to 'training') should get the afforementioned "Thin the Herd" award. No ifs, ands, or buts. Die.
            My ex works for an animal rescue station, and her Pit is THE biggest pussy you ever met in your life.
            Total sweetheart of a dog. She would tear your arm off if she thought you were hurting Mommy, though....

As far as the race thing it's totally irrelavant.

That was my original point. :p Vick is a piece of shit regardless of his color.
            To even bring race into the discussion is idiotic.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jharp84
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

You Too John. :bottle:
              Back atya my S.A BRO!!! If I get a boot of new tour! It's on me! And that goes for the whole Fuckin army(as long as I'm buzzed!!!) :confused:

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                Sniper
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jharp84
                Back atya my S.A BRO!!! If I get a boot of new tour! It's on me! And that goes for the whole Fuckin army(as long as I'm buzzed!!!) :confused:

I would give you five stars for that funny post, but I already gave you my 5 stars for those DVD’s.
                Since they won’t be around here anytime soon and I don’t have the money to fly somewhere I’ll buy a boot from you. I don’t like free hand-outs. But that was cool of you though.
                https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
                http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                  Sesh, even a Pit Bull has to be made to be vicious. They just happen to have the nastiest bite ratio in the dog world - something like 1200 lbs. per square inch....brutal.
                  Just under a Hyena's bite as far as pressure goes, I read somewhere.
                  Anyone who would train an animal to be a killer (or kill one that wouldn't respond to 'training') should get the afforementioned "Thin the Herd" award. No ifs, ands, or buts. Die.
                  My ex works for an animal rescue station, and her Pit is THE biggest pussy you ever met in your life.
                  Total sweetheart of a dog. She would tear your arm off if she thought you were hurting Mommy, though....

That was my original point. :p Vick is a piece of shit regardless of his color.
                  To even bring race into the discussion is idiotic.

With all due respect I don't give a fuck how nice your sweetheart of a dog that could tear your arm off is.

Lets put it this way.

If you went to the local swimming pool and there were people exercising their pet sharks would you be happy to go swim there with your kids because some of them were well trained?

There are 74 million dogs in the US.

Go rescue a labrador or something.

Cheers!

Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-31-2007, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• jharp84
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

I would give you five stars for that funny post, but I already gave you my 5 stars for those DVD’s.
                    Since they won’t be around here anytime soon and I don’t have the money to fly somewhere I’ll buy a boot from you. I don’t like free hand-outs. But that was cool of you though.
                    Dude - (and no disrepect to the "shes" VALID fuckin points! However, If I get a fuckin boot of the show, I have a contact who usually gets a show or two(even though all ticks say-"no camera's/audio/video! Hey my outlook is "share the wealth" WE HAVE WAITED 22-23 Years for this shit!! SOme mutherfucker out there will show me how to "upload" the show, and I will fuckin do it!!! Juice

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Exactly. There are tons of mutts who will be more loving and less violent.

There's a guy two houses down and he's got a very angry pitbull. He walks the dog every morning and afternoon and he has to hold that metal chain tight. You should see the thickness of this chain. I don't go out of the house if I see him walking that dog down the block. The thing's already lunged at me once. Once is more than enough for me. I'm waiting for the day that angry beast escapes and kills one of the kids riding their bikes. It's very scary watching him sit and watching with that glare of his.

PittBulls and Rottwilers. Hate them both.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Lets put it this way.

If you went to the local swimming pool and there were people exercising their pet sharks would you be happy to go swim there with your kids because some of them were well trained?
                        That would be a more interesting analogy if you could actually train a shark...

I'm not just talking about putting frickin' laser beams on their heads, either...

But I know what you mean.

And Ally, some Rottwilers are cool too....
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ddirvine
                          Roadie
                          • Apr 2005

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          [B] With all due respect I don't give a fuck how nice your sweetheart of a dog that could tear your arm off is.

Lets put it this way.

There are 74 million dogs in the US.

Cheers!

And with that you get a 5 vote motherfucker.........

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Pit Bulls are the new Dobermans. It's laughable.

Lineage...history of the breed? The strain has been around for quite some time....bred the same way.

That's right, the child-killing devils were the same way when the '96 Olympics got bombed. The paragons of paralysis were the same way when the '86 Hair Metal ruled. The harbingers of horror were the same way when the Bicentennial happened.

Wanna skip more than a few decades?

Go ahead. The strain was the same.

Read up on carefully guarded bloodlines that had/have no regard for aesthetics. The historical information is exactly that.

When rationalization has run it's course, find a new angle to sell.

All the sudden?

You're OPRAH.

Comment

• VanHalener
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

We always had German Shepherds

This is me and Smokey back in the day.

A properly trained dog and a conscientious owner. That's what I'm talking about.

~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by rustoffa
                                Pit Bulls are the new Dobermans. It's laughable.

Lineage...history of the breed? The strain has been around for quite some time....bred the same way.

That's right, the child-killing devils were the same way when the '96 Olympics got bombed. The paragons of paralysis were the same way when the '86 Hair Metal ruled. The harbingers of horror were the same way when the Bicentennial happened.

Wanna skip more than a few decades?

Go ahead. The strain was the same.

Read up on carefully guarded bloodlines that had/have no regard for aesthetics. The historical information is exactly that.

When rationalization has run it's course, find a new angle to sell.

All the sudden?

You're OPRAH.
                                I'm not really sure what you are saying here?

Maybe its something about a media backlash about this particular case?

Bottom line is though that human fatalities from dogs in the US were around 17 per year in the 80s and 90s and in the last few years it's risen to around 26 so statistically there is a real issue here.

Especially if your kid was one of the 50% increase.

Cheers

Comment

Working...