X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by rustoffa
    Pit Bulls are the new Dobermans. It's laughable.

Lineage...history of the breed? The strain has been around for quite some time....bred the same way.

That's right, the child-killing devils were the same way when the '96 Olympics got bombed. The paragons of paralysis were the same way when the '86 Hair Metal ruled. The harbingers of horror were the same way when the Bicentennial happened.

Wanna skip more than a few decades?

Go ahead. The strain was the same.

Read up on carefully guarded bloodlines that had/have no regard for aesthetics. The historical information is exactly that.

When rationalization has run it's course, find a new angle to sell.

All the sudden?

You're OPRAH.
    I'm not really sure what you are saying here?

Maybe its something about a media backlash about this particular case?

Bottom line is though that human fatalities from dogs in the US were around 17 per year in the 80s and 90s and in the last few years it's risen to around 26 so statistically there is a real issue here.

Especially if your kid was one of the 50% increase.

Cheers

Comment

• chi-town324
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jharp84
      Dude - (and no disrepect to the "shes" VALID fuckin points! However, If I get a fuckin boot of the show, I have a contact who usually gets a show or two(even though all ticks say-"no camera's/audio/video! Hey my outlook is "share the wealth" WE HAVE WAITED 22-23 Years for this shit!! SOme mutherfucker out there will show me how to "upload" the show, and I will fuckin do it!!! Juice
      we will get something figured out as far as the tour boots...count on it Juice

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
        Sniper
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Bottom line is though that human fatalities from dogs in the US were around 17 per year in the 80s and 90s and in the last few years it's risen to around 26 so statistically there is a real issue here.

You hate Pitbulls and I hate bars where people go to get drunk and get behind the wheel of a car and kill 16,885 people a year. That’s one person every 31 minutes. Do we ban bars? 19,457 people die every year in their home from accidental poisoning. 17 people die every year from allergic reaction to the fluoride in their water. You are ten times as likely to hit the lotto than getting bit by a Pitbull. I got a lot more than that, but you get my point right?
        Let us get back to blaming Dr. Frankenstein and not Dr. Frankenstein’s monster. We always want the quick fix, which is banning the breed. But I will say this. If you have been arrested for any crime, you should NOT be able to own a Pitbull. It should be against the law PERIOD. And the bars can stay open. I’ll compromise with you Sesh, how about that?
        https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
        http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          You are ten times as likely to hit the lotto than getting bit by a Pitbull.
          Not in NYC
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Just wait...those hooligans 'ell get ahold of Fila Brasileiros!!! The number crunching will skyrocket!!!!

That's right, it's still laughable.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v9Y1-e8TF0M"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v9Y1-e8TF0M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
              Sniper
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by diamondjimi
              Good post Spurs!

The best dog I've ever owned was my pitbull. I had her from the moment she was born. She lived to the age of 16 . Not an enemy in the world. I was fully aware of the responsibilitys of Pitbull ownership.
              The first two years was solid disipline. And it paid off big time . She had an amazing disposition. She grew up with cats in the house. She never chased strange ones.

I raised her as I would a Beagle. I never taught her to "sic 'em" or "get 'em". She loved playing with kids , but being a responsible master she was never left unattended with them.
              Amazing breed , it's sad that pathetic mentally and morally weak fuckwits end up with these dogs and ruin it for the rest of us.

They've ruined it for people here in the promised land of Ontario.(sic..)
              They now must be registered and muzzled and breeding and sale of them is now illeagal...

Fuckwits !
              This was a great post! Just thought that we all should read Dj's post again.

BTW.. You have got the best avatar on this site.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You hate Pitbulls and I hate bars where people go to get drunk and get behind the wheel of a car and kill 16,885 people a year. That’s one person every 31 minutes. Do we ban bars? 19,457 people die every year in their home from accidental poisoning. 17 people die every year from allergic reaction to the fluoride in their water. You are ten times as likely to hit the lotto than getting bit by a Pitbull. I got a lot more than that, but you get my point right?
                Let us get back to blaming Dr. Frankenstein and not Dr. Frankenstein’s monster. We always want the quick fix, which is banning the breed. But I will say this. If you have been arrested for any crime, you should NOT be able to own a Pitbull. It should be against the law PERIOD. And the bars can stay open. I’ll compromise with you Sesh, how about that?
                Sure but I never mentioned that pit bulls were banned here in the UK a few years ago and it hasn't worked anyway.

People just register the dog as a different breed. A little girl was mauled here just the other week by a pit bull.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                  Sniper
                  • Feb 2007

Sure but I never mentioned that pit bulls were banned here in the UK a few years ago and it hasn't worked anyway.

People just register the dog as a different breed. A little girl was mauled here just the other week by a pit bull.
                  I’d be a lying fool if I said that there wasn’t a problem with Pitbulls. Read my post #27 on page 1. I live in a neighborhood where I see them run loose sometimes. I don’t want to pat myself on the back here, but I feel that I got the only people friendly Pitbulls on my block and that’s sad. At least that’s what my mailman and police officers around here say. The answer is not banning the breed, because Dr. Frankenstein would create another monster. I believe only the law-abiding citizens can own a Pitbull. And if any known gang member is caught with one they should receive a STIFF penalty. A REALLY STIFF PENALTY! Pitbull breeding has gotten out of hand. In our local newspaper we have a Classified Ad section, Pitbulls is number one in total ads with 17 and the next are Chihuahua’s with 6. I see thug-ish looking people standing on corners/supermarkets/gas stations selling unregistered Pitbulls and at our local Fleamarket there is more stands selling unregistered Pitbulls than all other breeds combined. I’m open to all arguments and solutions accept saying that I can’t own a Pitbull.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I believe only the law-abiding citizens can own a Pitbull.
                    But the problem is that law-abiding citizen's pitbulls attack, too.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• jharp84
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Did not the Japanese state "fix the problem"not the "blame"!!- ??

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Forget the ADBA. I haven't registered in years. Funny story, I went to Wal Mart the other day, and took one of the dogs along. I parked for like two minutes in front of the garden exit...just long enough to buy a bag of charcoal. When I returned to the truck parked in a tow-away zone, there were a few paople petting the dogs head that was hanging out of the window. They asked what the dog's name was....I told 'em to just call him for dinner.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                          Sniper
                          • Feb 2007

Forget the ADBA. I haven't registered in years.
                          I’m not trying to knock your dog’s Russ, but I would never, ever buy a Pitbull around HERE that don’t have papers. Hear me out.... the good thing about papers if you know what you’re looking for is to see if you have a lot of fighting dogs and inbred dogs in your bloodlines. I have the 7-generation pedigree (which spans about 20 years) for my dogs to show the buyers and I only have 1 fighting dog in the pedigree and it is Cates’ “Gr.Ch” “Nigerino” and that crazy dog was bred to his mom to keep their traits in the bloodlines. My point is.... if someone buys an unregistered Pitbull at the Fleamarket, that person has no idea what kind of dog he’s getting. It could be an inbred psychopath killer for all he/she knows. Maybe in your neighborhood people don’t inbreed their dogs, but around here, they do it quite a bit. And I’m definitely not saying that the unregistered dogs are the ones attacking people. Russ, You know as I do that Pitbulls are never suppose to show any aggression towards humans. NEVER!!! they were NEVER bred to bite humans PERIOD. All you and I can do is educate the skeptics.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                            Sniper
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            But the problem is that law-abiding citizen's pitbulls attack, too.
                            I really understand your frustration Kat. I REALLY DO! As an owner of Pitbulls myself, I would bet money that I’m just as frustrated than anybody here. We have some HUUUGE problems with Pitbulls. They have become as popular as the Cabbage Patch Kids once were. In the wrong hands a Pitbull can become an awful weapon. That’s where the problems and solutions lie.

Comment

• bluemustard
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2006

Here's a cat fight I photographed in Portugal.
                              The Horror..just horror..

also Tennis player Boris Becker abuses his dogs.
                              He should be hung too.

Bobby Brown's dog is just fucked up:

Comment

• SparkieD
                                Veteran
                                • Sep 2006

Got this in my inbox this a.m.

Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                                Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

Working...