X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The Official Minneapolis 10/24 Meetup/Review Thread

Please use this thread to discuss any preshow meetups, show reviews, setlists, debauchery with farm animals, and anything else related to the Minneapolis show.

Thanks,
    VA
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • DLRISVH7884
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2006

When are the fucking tickets going onsale for the Minneapolis show?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

No clue?

We should meet up though.
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2006

Yeah, I'm looking forword because I really want to get some great seats!!!

Comment

• DlocRoth
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Why the FUCK is the show at Targer Center?

Xcel's sound system is FAR superior, and hell, it's just a way newer, better venue.
          Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2006

Dude, I'm wondering that myself, Fucking Van Hagan got the Xcel booked, whole couldn't the real deal do it?

The Target center is an piece of shit!

The Xcel is bigger, thus can hold more people and it's rated the 3rd best sounding venu in the world.

Van Hagar got the Xcel booked, but the real VH couldn't?

I checked and the Wild are on the road that whole week of the show.

I wished there was 2 MN dates, but it's not going to happen.

Comment

• speedking
              Full On Cocktard
              • Feb 2007

Tickets to the previously announced Oct. 24 Target Center concert by Van Halen with original singer David Lee Roth will go on sale Sept. 8 at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster for $51.50-$151.50. V.I.P. packages will also be sold through www.van-halen.com for $300-$700. Ky-Mani Marley, another musical son of Bob Marley, is the opening act on the tour.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Fifty one WHAT???

Gay.........................
                Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by speedking
                  Tickets to the previously announced Oct. 24 Target Center concert by Van Halen with original singer David Lee Roth will go on sale Sept. 8 at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster for $51.50-$151.50. V.I.P. packages will also be sold through www.van-halen.com for $300-$700. Ky-Mani Marley, another musical son of Bob Marley, is the opening act on the tour.
                  Whre are you finding this information? I can't find it.:confused:

Comment

• speedking
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DLRISVH7884
                    Whre are you finding this information? I can't find it.:confused:
                    Follow the StarTribune for the news, photos and videos from the Twin Cities and beyond.

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2006

Does anyone know when the VIPs on Iloveaccess.com goes onsale?

Sorry for the typo.

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jun 2005

Originally posted by DLRISVH7884
                        Does anyone know when the VIPs on Iloveaccess.com goes onsale?

Sorry for the typo.
                        Wed at 2 pm. Very, very spendy for MPLS. I wonder why. Do they not expect a sell out?

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2006

5 Star and 4 Star VIP packages are still available at illoveacess.com and Tickets go onsale today at Ticketmaster at 11:00 AM CRT. for the Minneoplis, MN show at the Target Center. Post your section and luck at Ticketmaster trying to get tickets.

Those of you that have 5 Star VIPS give a shot out!!!

:bottle:

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jun 2005

I gave up my floor seat because I didn't like the strings attached, so took my chance at ticketmaster today. Got through in like 30 seconds. Got a great seat for only $147.50. Fuck the star packages.

booyah

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2004

I got sec 109 row 8. Good enough for me. Anyone want to have a beer before the show and talk roth army??
                              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...