X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The Official Vancouver 12/5 Meetup/Review Thread

Please use this thread to discuss any preshow meetups, show reviews, setlists, debauchery with farm animals, and anything else related to the Vancouver show.

Thanks,
    VA
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

This is going to be kick ass. Can't wait
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      debauchery with farm animals
      WHAT???? Is Willie Pickton going to be there?
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Jurak
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2005

yuk-yuk!!
        "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
        That is all.
        Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Jurak
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2005

This is all I'm packin for the show .....well maybe a little Canon powershot too......

"Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
          That is all.
          Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jurak
            yuk-yuk!!
            I figured you'd catch that one!
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

This is all I'm packin for the show .....well maybe a little Canon powershot too......

I think I'm in love!

Comment

• slimdon
                Roadie
                • Feb 2004

I'm takin' in the Auburn Hills show as a warm-up to the Little Ain't Enough's homecoming show. Totally stoked about it all!!
                It'd be killer if they hopped over to the island for a one night stand. They kicked off their Hide Your Sheep/Woman and Children First Tour here in 1980. Still hoping to get an interview thru my station with the Diamond one while in Detroit. One can only hope!

Amen,
                Rev. Donnie Black

Comment

• Jurak
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Angel
                  I think I'm in love!

me too........... and that's whites, not blues.....
                  That is all.
                  Icon.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by slimdon
                    I'm takin' in the Auburn Hills show as a warm-up to the Little Ain't Enough's homecoming show. Totally stoked about it all!!
                    It'd be killer if they hopped over to the island for a one night stand. They kicked off their Hide Your Sheep/Woman and Children First Tour here in 1980. Still hoping to get an interview thru my station with the Diamond one while in Detroit. One can only hope!

Amen,
                    Rev. Donnie Black
                    www.rocknrollbreakfast.com
                    You won't see them in Victoria. They were banned from the city after that show. They destroyed a dressing room at the arena, and Dave yanked a sapling from the grounds of the Empress Hotel and took it up to their room.

I didn't believe the story when I first moved there in '81, but I had enough people in the industry confirm that it was true.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

me too........... and that's whites, not blues.....
                      Fine, I'll bring the blues...

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Aaaaahhh.... 2 more hours till tix time. Shit, I feel like a 6 year old at 4 am Christmas morning!

Comment

• Jurak
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2005

wow! 8a.m. here two hrs to go to...... er, that's too!
                          That is all.
                          Icon.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Got mine!

Seat location: section 321, row 5, seat 106

See ya there, sweetie!!!!!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Van Halen
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...