X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The Official Edmonton 12/9 Meetup/Review Thread

Please use this thread to discuss any preshow meetups, show reviews, setlists, debauchery with farm animals, and anything else related to the Edmonton show.

Thanks,
    VA
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Bump

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• wiseguy
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2004

I'm at this one too, anybody else?
      Stay frosty now.
      Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Sticky, T minus one week...

Comment

• wiseguy
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2004

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 12 HOURS TO GO, I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!! SECOND ROW!!!! See you there.
          Stay frosty now.
          Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by wiseguy
            WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 12 HOURS TO GO, I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!! SECOND ROW!!!! See you there.
            You lucky motherfucker!!!
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Jurak
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2005

2nd row..........Awesome........Watch out for that Steriod Security Goon....
              "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
              That is all.
              Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

How was the show wiseguy?

Comment

• wiseguy
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Feb 2004

review and pics to come soon, i'm locked in the frozen north till christmas working, stay tuned.........

p.s IT WAS FUCKING KILLA!!
                  Stay frosty now.

Comment

Working...