X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jim Shetterlini
    Head Fluffer
    • Aug 2007

Vegas, Baby, Vegas

Has anybody heard any possible dates for Vegas??? I'm sure with all the tour date threads, this might have already been discussed. But back about 6 weeks ago, I won a trip for 2 to Vegas including tickets to a show of my choice, so I want use it for the tour. Fuck I would have more $$$ for booze and babes then....Anyway, the travel agent is all over my ass to book a date... I tried to explain it was VH were talking about but she didn't understand.LOL
  • DLRISVH7884
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2006

Wow, how the fuck did you win those vegas tickets?, I'm also waiting for Vegas tour annoucements, if they do go there, Count me in!

I'm debeting about going to Chicago for both or just one of the shows.

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
      Head Fluffer
      • Aug 2007

A local auto dealer was having a contest, which they were giving away both a VW bug (which I would have sold right away, cute for a women not for a guy) and a 5 night trip to vegas. Well nobody rolled the dice good enough for the VW but I rolled high on the trip and won the fucker......Being in Sioux Falls I will go to MSP with my boys then KC with my buddies so it is more of an aduly wknd, but I wanted to get to Vegas later in the yr especially since it would be pretty much no cost except for my vices. By the way did you evr see The Punks in Andover at POV's?

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2006

I'm going to the Minneapolis show, since it's in my backyard, but I'm thinking about going to Chicago for at least one of the shows.

I don't kow if I have the cash flow to do it.

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DLRISVH7884
          I'm going to the Minneapolis show, since it's in my backyard, but I'm thinking about going to Chicago for at least one of the shows.

I don't kow if I have the cash flow to do it.
          Yeah, I know the feeling, but fuck it's VH with Roth. we have only been waiting 23 years!

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2006

Hell ya, the money would be well worth it.

I want to see as many shows on this tour as possible.

Comment

• Jack68
              Commando
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
              Has anybody heard any possible dates for Vegas??? I'm sure with all the tour date threads, this might have already been discussed. But back about 6 weeks ago, I won a trip for 2 to Vegas including tickets to a show of my choice, so I want use it for the tour. Fuck I would have more $$$ for booze and babes then....Anyway, the travel agent is all over my ass to book a date... I tried to explain it was VH were talking about but she didn't understand.LOL
              You said it brother.Im waiting to pull the trigger.by the way they are going to open up with aint talking bout love.
              "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• 5150 CENT
                Full On Cocktard
                • Aug 2007

There's a really big top secret Rolling Stone Party at the Hard Rock September 8th & 9th fiddy and kanye are supposed to perform and celebrate a joint cover. Maybe the mighty VH will make a debut!

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DLRISVH7884
                  Wow, how the fuck did you win those vegas tickets?, I'm also waiting for Vegas tour annoucements, if they do go there, Count me in!

I'm debeting about going to Chicago for both or just one of the shows.
                  Just saw this at the stinks (vhlinks) that they have dates for the 28th and 30th of Dec in vegas at the mgm grand arena. This the only place I have seen this, but hopefully they actually know something over there.

Comment

• lonnieg5
                    Roadie
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
                    Just saw this at the stinks (vhlinks) that they have dates for the 28th and 30th of Dec in vegas at the mgm grand arena. This the only place I have seen this, but hopefully they actually know something over there.
                    Could be true since the MGM site only goes through November:
                    The Grand Garden Arena has played host to hundreds of events in its 30 years of existence, from spectacular concerts, championship fights, premier sports action and special events.

Comment

• jero
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

December 28 & 30

We couldn't find the page you are looking for. It may have expired, or there could be a typo. Maybe you can find what you need from our homepage.

Comment

Working...