X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frankfasteddie
    Roadie
    • Dec 2005

Indianapolis 5 star 4 star packages

Are you kidding me 750 for 5star package and 425 for 4star package in INDIANAPOLIS what a fucking joke......Not only would I have to get to meet the band which you don't I would also have to receive a sloppy blowjob from these motherfuckers......22 fucking years of waiting and you want 750 for backstage pass and a couple of beers......Baffeling

I can get a limo to the show a floor seat a room in a 5 star hotel and 2 hookers for that kind of money in INDIANAPOLIS......
    Are you Mr. Roth? I said yes I am. She said well Mr. Roth I can't serve you anymore because I think your drunk and if I was you girlfriend I'd put poison in your drink! And I looked in the bottle and I said why you old witch if I was your boyfriend I'd fucking well drink it too!!!!
  • jgdrag
    Sniper
    • Jul 2005

Well, it appears the prices have gone up. I was pissed when it was $695 but $750. come on? No meet and greet or soundcheck, disappointing!

Comment

• jero
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

crybabies

Comment

• rocknrolldork
        Foot Soldier
        • Jun 2004

Yeah they can fucking suck it for those prices. Didn't the 4 star cost $350 and 5 star cost $750 for the early venues? Fuck them. It's already bad enough I have to pay over $300.00 for 2 tickets that will probably be in the back 40 of the lower level. I've already seen ads for scalpers that list actual seats for the show. How do these assholes get these tickets? Just another fucking thing that shows VH do not give a shit about their fans. Whatever happened to $8.50 general admission tickets? They still did that here in Indy long after the Who incident in Cincy. Plus the fieldhouse is a great place to see a ballgame but has to be one of the worst venues for live music. The shed in Noblesville is still open in October and it holds more people than the fieldhouse. Why not play there and sound good? Motherfuckers.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Fuck those money-grubbing motherfuckers!

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

A fair price for a basic ticket should be $49.50...

Maybe $125 for the floor, and $250 for a backstage pass...

Comment

• CVH Rulz
              Head Fluffer
              • Jun 2005

I see none of the packages sold too well today. Still not sold out after hours on sale. Got too greedy.

Comment

• 1980Invasion
                Full On Cocktard
                • Oct 2006

I went a ahead a dropped the money 2 five stars for Indy,to go with 2 upper deck for Cleveland and 4 seats 8 rows from the stage at the United Center.Way too pricey but I'm damned well ready to have a killer time I've told my kids for decades how good this fucking band was and no way I could pass on this even at twice the price.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

What I don't understand is why 5 star packages are 200 dollars more in bigger cities than in places like Charlotte and Greensboro....

It's not like you're getting more in the bigger cities, and it's also not like both of those places VIP quotas didn't sell out quickly....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    it's also not like both of those places VIP quotas didn't sell out quickly....
                    that's why they all went up today...they figured why not make a little more money...$425 for 4-star is ridiculous considering what you get...probably a free t-shirt

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2006

What I don't understand is why 5 star packages are 200 dollars more in bigger cities than in places like Charlotte and Greensboro....

It's not like you're getting more in the bigger cities, and it's also not like both of those places VIP quotas didn't sell out quickly....
                      I'm having second thoughts about attending any shows!

All this tour is about is fucking money, not VH getting back together or about the music. I'm sick of all the fucking brokers and fucking Illoveacess trying to milk the fans.

I was willing to pay the $695, which is even too expensive for the 5 star package, but after seeing them raise the prices up to $750, I decided against it because of principle.

What do you get for $750 seats in ramp, which we don't know where your going to be, food and beer in the back, a walk around the back while all the band members probably doing the sound check or outside having a smoke, a trip to the merchandise stand to buy overpriced T-shirts and put more money in the fuckers pockets.

Fuck Illoveacess take your packages and shove it up your asses!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLRISVH7884
                        What do you get for $750 seats in ramp, which we don't know where your going to be, food and beer in the back, a walk around the back while all the band members probably doing the sound check or outside having a smoke, a trip to the merchandise stand to buy overpriced T-shirts and put more money in the fuckers pockets.
                        I hear ya, but you're "assuming" that the backstage tour will be during the soundcheck. There's been absolutely no guarantee of that, nor any mention of a meet and greet....

Which makes it even more absurd of the high prices....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2006

I hear ya, but you're "assuming" that the backstage tour will be during the soundcheck. There's been absolutely no guarantee of that, nor any mention of a meet and greet....

Which makes it even more absurd of the high prices....
                          The backstage tour would more likely take place when the band isn't there.

Illoveaccess.com said stright up there will be no Meet and Greet with the band and you can't even bring your camera and take pictures. I also don't understand why there isn't the soundcheck included in the package like in past and other packages.

If there was a meet and Greet included $750 would be worth the price, but your mostly paying for a concert and to drink beer with other fans.

Comment

Working...