Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    05-18-2011 @ 11:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Question Does George Bush own all of us,

because only Congress and the people can do something?

While everyone's pointing fingers, he continues to fuŠk up the planet.

While we're arguing in The Front Line, he's dining a fancy dinner with drinks right now.*

He owns the U.S. because the U.S. "voted" for him. Reminds me of Cathedral. How he was so die hard about Bush winning '04. And now look at his avatar: http://rotharmy.com/forums/member.ph...nfo&userid=389 .

Something about a tax break only if you make the six digit figure income. Yep, Bush owned those that voted for him.

I'm not changing political parties here, just reflecting on today's radio hearing.

Oh, and regarding * - that part was PMed to me by a soldier here. You'll know who you are.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
    because only Congress and the people can do something?

While everyone's pointing fingers, he continues to fuŠk up the planet.

While we're arguing in The Front Line, he's dining a fancy dinner with drinks right now.*

He owns the U.S. because the U.S. "voted" for him. Reminds me of Cathedral. How he was so die hard about Bush winning '04. And now look at his avatar: http://rotharmy.com/forums/member.ph...nfo&userid=389 .

Something about a tax break only if you make the six digit figure income. Yep, Bush owned those that voted for him.

I'm not changing political parties here, just reflecting on today's radio hearing.

Oh, and regarding * - that part was PMed to me by a soldier here. You'll know who you are.
    I voted for this prick twice and have taken a lot of shit for it.
    I thought if we got Sadaam , we would leave soon after.
    A lot of people I know who still agree it was the right decision
    to invade now think it is time for our troops to come home.
    I think Sadaam had WMDs, and even if he wasn't directly involved
    in 9-11 he supported terrorism and was as big a threat as Bin laden.
    There is evidence he was paying the families of suicide bombers if they were successful.
    I would have never voted for Gore , just a few years ago him and his bitch were trying to censor free speech.
    Same for Kerry , he threw his fellow Viet Nam vets under the bus for doing the same thing he did, follow orders .
    I really can't beleive he tried to give illegals amnesty.[Bush]
    It is obvious to me he is lining his and his cronies pockets at the expence of America.
    I don't beleive he had anything to do with 9-11 just because if he did someone somewhere would have squealed by now.
    As I have stated before until we shit can the current two party system and elect some independant leader we will be in the same boat.
    We need a person who will actually think for themselves , not just what thier political party says.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Get off my grass...
    Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    05-31-2010 @ 08:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    As I have stated before until we shit can the current two party system and elect some independant leader we will be in the same boat.
    We need a person who will actually think for themselves , not just what thier political party says.
    I agree with this, because Bush didn't get elected so much as nobody wanted his opponents in office.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Bush didn't get elected at all.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:45 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 Times in 3,459 Posts

Bush is subject to the same laws as anyone else. He has violated the law and has had his ass routinely covered for by the shill congress for the past seven years - that's the only reason why he's been able to get away with violating civil liberties...

Žoth AŽmy fŽanŠhise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Thumbs down

Originally posted by FORD
    Someone is owning illegally then?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    George W. Bush is a puppet for the people who basically run North Americia and Europe. The big global bankers and business leaders. You are either in the circle or outside of it. Ever wonder why a CEO gets hired, does a shitty job and gets millions when they get fired and then they get another high paying top management position? They are in the circle of influence.

It's not about building anything and it's certainly not about improving the average life. It's about making money off the system as it's destroyed. The end result is an empovershed majority and a very rich minority.

Bush and his UN buddies would love to wipe out 80% of the world's population anyways. Some evil stuff going on behind the scenes right now. These people want war to enricch themselves and accomplish their world goals. If millions get killed. That's a goal.

Žoth AŽmy fŽanŠhise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Ever wonder why a CEO gets hired, does a shitty job and gets millions when they get fired and then they get another high paying top management position? They are in the circle of influence.
    Sounds like the politics of sports coaches. I wonder if they support the Bush administration as well.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The Bush Administration is breaking national and international laws left and right. They have even passed a law keeping them from being tried for war crimes because those assholes know they are guilty of breaking the Geneva Convention.

It's Hitler type shit going on. We invade a country over lies. The same with Nazi Germany's invasion of Poland. A crisis is used to empower the Administrative branch. Hitler did the same.

Now they need a real pooch screw crisis to panic the masses. Hey, let's bomb the fuck out of Iran and piss off all the terrorists. We have the Patriot ACT and the Dept. of Homeland Securitty, not to mention the new Urban Fighting Division of the Marines.

I don't trust the fucks and most the politicians in Washington are all horses bought by the same owner. They win the race no matter what horse wins. Our political system is rigged.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Steve Savicki
    Sounds like the politics of sports coaches. I wonder if they support the Bush administration as well.
    They made the Bush Administration. Look at where George W. Bush comes from. Snob schools that recruit new members to the global elite through Skull and Bones. Let the kid speak with daddy at the Bohemian Club to gain confidence of potential backers. Make sure there are plent of CFR members around the kid to get the globalist agenda rolling.

Bush is fucking owned. If he tried to break away or warn us he would end up like JFK. JFK warned us about the secret societies infiltrating US politics and they fucking killed him and covered up the evidence.

Europe and the US has been ran by the same people for the last 50 years and they have more power now than ever. They want to destroy the US Constitution and the United States and put North America under the North American Union.

The Shogun families in Japan knew what was going on when they were invited to join. The Chinese know the score. Putin in Russia see's Europe and North America as an enemy for good reason. Hell, even Hugo Chavez wants the globalists out of South America because they will only steal the oil and other resources. He want Royal Dutch Shell and BP the hell out of there.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    There is evidence he was paying the families of suicide bombers if they were successful.
    I would have never voted for Gore , just a few years ago him and his bitch were trying to censor free speech.
    Same for Kerry , he threw his fellow Viet Nam vets under the bus for doing the same thing he did, follow orders .
    It is obvious to me he is lining his and his cronies pockets at the expence of America.
    I don't beleive he had anything to do with 9-11 just because if he did someone somewhere would have squealed by now.
    Two terms of Bush during a war has exposed the global elite agenda. These are some very powerful bankers, royals, academics, and political leaders. Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller have been in the game since the 1950's. Most of the deals are done in private within private clubs most people can't belong to.

In fact Bono ran into how things run by accident. Bono was going around to the G7 leaders trying to get debt relief for the third world. While in Washington DC, Bono said many of the politicians liked the idea but said they couldn't do anything and suggessted Bono contact David Rockefeller through the Council of Foriegn Relations. Bono got his time with Mr. Rockefeller and walked away with the oppinion of he just met the king of the Unitied States.

When you are the kingpin of the group that controls the largest banks, the federal reserve, and who runs for president, you are king. Mr. Rockefeller is a private man and very unassuming, he usually sends he second in command Henry Kissinger out to do his public work for him.

In Europe it's the Rothchild family. The old money grabbed power again.

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

wow...um, that's one theory...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    These people have pretty much ran things for 50 years. They are arrogant and full of themselves because they could get 110 of the most influential people from Europe and North Amercia in meetings that the press never knew about.

They controlled the media until the internet. They tried to control the net by getting rid of net nuetrality. It didn't work.

Now these people and their agenda is being expossed. The problem is much damage has been done. The dollar is pretty much gone. The economic damage to the US is extensive and will take decades to fix. These people may use that and the desperation of the average people to grab more power. We are a pretty stupid society right now and increadably passive. We are letting the global elite walk all over us and they are dancing.

If enough people stand up to them, they lose their power base. Their best asset is secrecy.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by knuckleboner
    wow...um, that's one theory...
    Google Bilderberg, Bohemian Club, Skull and Bones, Trilateral Commission, and Council on Foriegn Relations. All these groups are interelated and/or shootoffs of one another. Skull and Bones is an elite college fraternity and the Bohemian Club is a Gentleman's club that's almost 150 years old. Both base their structure and rituals on old high degree masonic groups in Germany. The Nazi SS also was based on these old German masonic groups.

The Bilderberg Group was organized in the Bilderberg hotel in Holland in 1954. It's agenda was to take away the global dominance of the US and put both Europe and North America under the same political control. This is where the modern globalist agenda started. It's responsible for the European Union, the Euro, NAFTA, and is now trying to get the North American Union and Amero in place.

The Trilateral Commission was started by David Rockefeller when the leading families in Japan refused to join Bilderberg. The Trilateral Commission tries to recruit new countries to the group. They have a deep focus on China right now. Putin and Chavez have told them to go to hell.

The Council of Foriegn Relations is a global think tank started by David Rockefeller. It basically promotes globalism and sets global policy in motion. It's upper levels are also a secret society that runs the United Nations.

The key to all above is Global everything. Global money, global laws, global businesses.

It's global facism and there are even genocide plans to rid the earth of undesirable people (80% of the world's population). This will be done through war (The globalists don't like Muslims or certain types of Jews) and cancer, misscariages, and disease promoted with vaccines, food additives, and water contamination.

Basically the UN will show up to give aid but it will kill off the population instead. Some people may be spared if slave labor is needed.

This is all global Nazi stuff going on and it's been planned and organized for a half century. Now they are implementing the plan more than ever.

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Google Bilderberg, Bohemian Club, Skull and Bones, Trilateral Commission, and Council on Foriegn Relations. All these groups are interelated and/or shootoffs of one another.
    dude, i know what they are. i also know that articles on websites can occasionally give in to exaggeration and hyperbole.

does skull and bones exist? yes. does it help its members by providing contacts (as most fraternal organizations do)? yes. is it a group which clandestinely rules the government? um...perhaps according to some of the google...

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

dude, i know what they are. i also know that articles on websites can occasionally give in to exaggeration and hyperbole.
    What the hell are you talking about. If it's on the internet, it must be true.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by FORD
    This subject can be debated till doomsday .
    Both sides were trying to disallow legitamite votes.
    Is it your opinion that Gore won?
    What is your reasoning that Bush was not reelected in 2004?
    Other than the fact you feel the first election was bogus.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I just want to make one other point.

Sadaam invaded kuwait .
    We crossed his line in the sand and kicked his ass back to Iraq.
    He promised if we stopped now ,he would mellow out and allow the UN to moniter his activities.
    He didn't keep his word , therefore giving Bush a legitamite reason to act.
    Bush probably had other reasons.
    Revenge ,making money or forcing democracy on some people who don't want it .
    I don't see anyone here placing any blame on Iraq, just the US.
    It is hard for me to feel sorry for the Iraquis after the news showed them whooping it up when those planes hit the WTC.
    Everybody has forgotten the innocent victims of 9-11 .
    I am not saying Iraq had anything to do with 9-11 .
    But I doubt too many Iraquis shed a tear for what happened either.

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    What the hell are you talking about. If it's on the internet, it must be true.
    man, i don't know where my head was at. but thanks for correcting me. and you did it on the internet!!

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sadaam ...promised if we stopped now ,he would mellow out and allow the UN to moniter his activities.
    He didn't keep his word , therefore giving Bush a legitamite reason to act.
    wait, did you say bush, or koffi annan?...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

does skull and bones exist? yes. does it help its members by providing contacts (as most fraternal organizations do)? yes. is it a group which clandestinely rules the government? um...perhaps according to some of the google...
    Lot's of exaggeration. Some people even believe the members of these groups are allien lizards! What I'm getting at is we know about these groups now.

The first time I heard of The Bohemians and Bilderberg was from my father in law in 1990. He was in upper management for a large aerospace company. He got the job he told me because he was a Knight's Templar mason and the whole company was ran by masons. He holds such a high security clearance he can't leave the US without permission and he can't visit certain countries even to this day. His boss even visited Bohemian Grove as a guest.

He told me about the good ol boy club in the industrial military complex andHe just told me the govt. and business had been infiltrated by some bad people. I actually thought the guy was a little nuts. As time has gone on and more has been exposed, everything my father in law has told me was true.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

I just want to make one other point.

Sadaam invaded kuwait .
    He did so with our approval

http://www.chss.montclair.edu/english/furr/glaspie.html

The US policy was "we have no say in Arab border disagreements"

We armed Saddam and The Republican Guard for a fucking DECADE leading up to their "invasion" of Kuwait.

We KNOW he had WMD's [we still have the receipts]

WE SOLD THEM TO HIM YOU DUMBASS.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I am not saying Iraq had anything to do with 9-11 .
    But I doubt too many Iraquis shed a tear for what happened either.
    And for that they should be invaded, occupied, have their infrastructure demolished, their women and children killed, and be led by puppets of the US while dying in a civil war.

That'll teach 'em

Btw, mensa.....PAKISTANIS WERE CHEERING IN THE STREETS on 9/11

And now they harbor Bin Laden. Where's your justification for overthowing and occupying Pakistan?

Oh yeah, they have NUKES but NO OIL

TURN OFF FAUX NEWS AND LEARN SOMETHING.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2021 @ 07:51 PM
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Status
    Thanks

Aside from Gore's wife wanting to censor free speech, give us one real example of why you think Al Gore would not make a fucking outstanding Presdient.

And leave the fucking Democrat versus Republican horseshit out of it.

The man genuinely cares about the planet, the country, and seems as honest as any politician can ever be. And he has not and will not be caught trying to suck off some guy in a bathroom.

So give us a real, objective reason.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

We armed Saddam and The Republican Guard for a fucking DECADE leading up to their "invasion" of Kuwait.

Bingo bango give the man a prize.

But don't forget.....sshhhhhh.......Saddam tried to kill Dubya's daddy.

That fucking colossal douchebag stated in front of the World the real reason he invaded Iraq and slaughtered hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Saddam tried to assassinate Poppy. Well good for fucking Saddam. Too bad he failed.

That's motherfucking right. :fucku2:

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And for that they should be invaded, occupied, have their infrastructure demolished, their women and children killed, and be led by puppets of the US while dying in a civil war.

That'll teach 'em

And now they harbor Bin Laden. Where's your justification for overthowing and occupying Pakistan?

All sand ******s are insane. The Muslim religion is a breeding-ground for psychos. The Quaran preaches peace, does it?

Then again, every Christian alive is a fucking psycho. At least the Qaran doesn't advocate the buggery of young boys like The Bible and the Pope endorse.

So maybe it's better we eradicate Christians and support Muslims? Who knows who cares. Religion is the root of all evil.

Fuck everybody, that way we get em all.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:45 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 Times in 3,459 Posts

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
    All sand ******s are insane. The Muslim religion is a breeding-ground for psychos. The Quaran preaches peace, does it?

Then again, every Christian alive is a fucking psycho. At least the Qaran doesn't advocate the buggery of young boys like The Bible and the Pope endorse.

So maybe it's better we eradicate Christians and support Muslims? Who knows who cares. Religion is the root of all evil.

Fuck everybody, that way we get em all.
    Dude, are we prone to hyperbole?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

wait, did you say bush, or koffi annan?...
    On this point the UN refused to act and I beleive that would justify forcing compliance .
    I am not trying to justify anything but that .

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I beleive the reason we backed Iraq was they were fighting Iran not so they could invade kuwait .
    We fucked up when we trusted Sadaam to be our allie in the region.
    I have been accused of having thin skin here , but I woild just like to know if you think everyone who disagrees with you is a dumbass
    and if so who the fuck appointed you Einstein.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

but I woild just like to know if you think everyone who disagrees with you is a dumbass
    No, pretty much just you.

dumbass.

and if so who the fuck appointed you Einstein.

That would be Pojo Risin, and Sarge.

Take your gripe up with them.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
    Aside from Gore's wife wanting to censor free speech, give us one real example of why you think Al Gore would not make a fucking outstanding Presdient.

And leave the fucking Democrat versus Republican horseshit out of it.

The man genuinely cares about the planet, the country, and seems as honest as any politician can ever be. And he has not and will not be caught trying to suck off some guy in a bathroom.

So give us a real, objective reason.
    OK
    I will .
    I think the Clinton adminastration closed the deficit mainly by cutting defense spending and downsizing the military .
    I feel they weakened our country and I feel Gore would follow in his footsteps.
    I have admitted I made a mistake in supporting Bush , he has fucked his supporters as well as his detractors .
    He should be held accountable for his actions and you would have to be deaf , dumb and blind to continue supporting him .
    I just don't think that killing anyone that disagrees with me is the answer.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I beleive the reason we backed Iraq was they were fighting Iran not so they could invade kuwait .
    We fucked up when we trusted Sadaam to be our allie in the region.
    What you "beleive" and what the facts are, are two different things, obviously.

dumbass.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That'll teach 'em

That'll teach 'em

Anyone Country that openly supports the enemies of the US are enemies themselves , I don't give a fuck who they are .
    Sadaam chose to be our enemy after we backed Iraq vs Iran .
    Do you think the germans deservered to have their country destroyed because Hitler tried to take over the world?
    When your leader chooses to fuck with some other country for whatever reason ,and your country is destroyed don't blame the enemy blame your leader.
    If Sadaam had abided by the conditions of the UN our congress would have never backed Bush just because he had a personal vendetta.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What you "beleive" and what the facts are, are two different things, obviously.

dumbass.

You sound just like that other asshole know it all who is never wrong.
    Only your fucking opinion is right and if I disagree that makes me a dumbass.
    This is still a free country and I am entitled to my own opinion whether you like it or not.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 09-07-2007 at 12:00 AM.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If Sadaam had abided by the conditions of the UN our congress would have never backed Bush just because he had a personal vendetta.
    Guillible.

Look it up, I'll wait......

Do me a favor and read a little more about what you're talking about, and then get back to me.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Only you can be right ,you fucking know it all asshole.
    Fuck you and the camel you rode in on

Weak, dude.

Seriously.

Not sure why, exactly.... but I did expect better from you.

Want a do-over?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Guillible.

Look it up, I'll wait......

Do me a favor and read a little more about what you're talking about, and then get back to me.
    What part are you debating that Sadaam did comply or congrees would have said ok if Bush would have come right out and said he tried to kill my dad so he deserverse to die?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Weak, dude.

Seriously.

Not sure why, exactly.... but I did expect better from you.

Want a do-over?

I already have recheck my post

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

OK
    I will .
    I think the Clinton adminastration closed the deficit mainly by cutting defense spending and downsizing the military .
    I feel they weakened our country and I feel Gore would follow in his footsteps.
    I have admitted I made a mistake in supporting Bush , he has fucked his supporters as well as his detractors .
    He should be held accountable for his actions and you would have to be deaf , dumb and blind to continue supporting him .
    I just don't think that killing anyone that disagrees with me is the answer.

How did Clinton weaken The United States by elimianting the deficit and creating the greatest economoic prosperity your country has ever seen? So you're equating military might with prosperity?

By the way, under Bush your country cannot even fight on two fronts. It can barely handkle Iraq. The military is weaker then EVER. There aren't even properly armoured humvees.

And what does Clinton in 1992 to 2000 have to do with Gore?

What about the Bush-Cheney fraud and mass murder? The USA has lost all of its clout and good-standing on the World stage. Everyone distrusts and dislikes the USA. The opposite was true during Clinton and during Reagan.

What does any of this have to do with Al Gore?

And show me a single post where I said anyone who disagrees with you deserves death? What I said was that Bush and Cheney deserve conviction for both treason and mass murder, and as a result deserve the death penalty. And anyone who makes excuses for (i.e voted for) their mass murder should also be indicted as an accessory to mass murder. If that includes you, it's your choice not mine.

You shouldn't have voted for those killers.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I already have recheck my post

mmkay.

Welp, I guess it beats ...and the camel you rode in on ... jokes.

Not by much, though.

Keep reaching for the stars, skippy.

Thread Information