X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

She is the spawn of Satan.

A devout follower of the Cloven-Hoofed One, Supreme Cock-Gobbler Of The Lord Of Evil, Favorite Asshole Of The God Of Darkness.

Satan has been her GOD ever since her dad introduced her to Captain Balogna when she was 6. He taught her about Satan, and they had many private prayer meatings together. Yes I spelled it right.

MEATINGS.

Where daddy would fuck her in her 6-year-old ass and tell her it was Satan's Will.

She grew up with Satan in her heart, and anyone's dick she could find in her asshole.

She prays for Satan to shit in her mouth.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

And just like her daddy did to her, that bald-headed faggot in this picture liked to do it to her daughter.

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69

Originally posted by flappo
          ROTFL

Comment

• Katydid
            I am a Giant CUNT
            • Apr 2004

I is the spawn of Satan.

A devout follower of the Cloven-Hoofed One, Supreme Cock-Gobbler Of The Lord Of Evil, Favorite Asshole Of The God Of Darkness.

Satan has been my GOD ever since my dad introduced me to Captain Balogna when I was 6. He taught me about Satan, and we had many private prayer meatings together. Yes I spelled it right.

MEATINGS.

Where daddy would fuck me in my 6-year-old ass and tell me it was Satan's Will.

I grew up with Satan inmyr heart, and anyone's dick I could find in my asshole.

I prays for Satan to shit in my mouth.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yup! Catholic Katy is running her mouth and posting her immortal soul into hell...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Wow Katy ... you're soooo clever ....

Dimwit.

Maybe you should leave, I'm sure the son that hates you would like to see the "baby shitead" picture.

Comment

• Katydid
                  I am a Giant CUNT
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Guess that means you're dead then.

Tell Satan I said HELL-o!!
                  I was reborn as a toddler. I prayed and love God and his son Jesus as far back as my memory goes. I remember praying for my little brother because he heard daddy cussing and he cussed. He must have been 4, I was 8. I prayed for my friends who had problems in their lives.

I was baptized in a pond on a farm, with others when I was 14. The church I went to made us wait till the age of accountability to be baptized. I never joined the church, it was Freewill Baptist. I sang "specials" (songs up in front of the crowd) from the time I was a toddler also.

Later I went to instructions at the Catholic church for about 6 months before I married Ed. I loved Catholicism. I taught CCD (Catholic Child Development) over the years, and sang in the choir a lot of years.

Which reminds me. . . Thanks to the anonymous donor who is donating the money to have the whole end of our new church, (windows which the sun comes in and blinds everyone) replaced with an intricate design of heaven, angels, Jesus, Mary, etc. A very expensive project. the donor drawed what he wanted it to look like. People voted to accept or refuse it. They accepted it.

One time I posted in a website that we needed a new piano, our church piano wouldn't stay tuned. An anonymous donor bought us a new black Boston Grand which cost $45,000. And the UN asked our choir (only one in USA) to sing in a Peace thingy and in churches in Paris. Last year the choir went to Italy to sing in competition, came in third. We have a multicultural concert every year. The Mong wear their costumes with the little bells all over them, the Lahu sing in their native dress, the Hispanics also. CNN films it and plays it at the top of the hour.

Our choir director retired and the new choir director is from Armenia. He has taken the choir far. He received his training at the Church of the Nativity in Jersalem. (where the monks were held hostage that time. His friend was killed). He went back and married and has a young son, whom he brought back.

He was about to be deported, choir raised money, and some how he was allowed to stay.

Christmas an anonymous donor bought me a Christmas tree, then said, "I'll just pay for a dozen trees." I already had a tree up, so I took it to White Dove Chapel, bought decorations and fixed it all up. (inside the chapel).
                  I had told about putting my tree outside White Dove and the ice storm came. It fell over and someone drove an aluminum pipe in the ground and secured it upright with two motorcycle cords. I went to see about it and saw motorcycle tracks. They said my friend Dave McMahan fixed it. I don't know anyone by that name.

Someone left me a card and money one time, (had my name on it) anonymous person walked in off the street. Card said, "for more beautiful flowers."

Saddened me the other day, I hadn't been to White Dove since Christmas, the sign was off the wall, and a For Lease sign there. The flowers I planted and tended for two years still looked good. A few petunias blooming, and the black eyed susans like grow along the highway had just finished blooming. The couple who ran it were in poor health.

Why did ya'll get me started?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

You're an idiot.

The person that donated to your church doesn't frequent this board you fucking moron.

The way you take credit for other people's deeds is just wrong.

You think people follow you around to message boards and answer your prayers, you're about as stupid as they come.

This is the only board you post at, this and that YAHOO group where you are the ONLY one that posts because no one else wants to converse with you.

Did you know that those Yahoo Groups have an option of people receiving posts via email so tey don't have to visit the group?

And that most of them cancelled that feature? Notice how nobody responds there?

Are you completely stupid?

Can you ever take a hint?

Comment

• flappo
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

You love Catholicism but know nothing about it, Miss Sinner Horoscope?

Hypocrit

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Somehow he was allowed to stay?

Deported means he was illegal.

Katy, you're a liar.

No card for flowers, none of that shit.

Leave.

Comment

• flappo
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Oh now that's fucking priceless flappo ... lmfao ....

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by flappo

Well played.

Comment

Working...