X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Susie Q
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    As a member, the crochet community DOES NOT want her.
    ROTFLMAO! Well...then...I guess...'nuff said

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This is "dead-icated" to Dana......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hyman Roth
        Veteran
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by FORD
        Yeah, who else is going to spoon-feed Drrn poopybutt his pureed vegetable smoothie?
        OH SHIT!! I can log off now - I can't possibly find a post to make me laugh harder than that one. Score 1.
        Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Katydid
          I am a Giant CUNT
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
          At least his drawers and my nasty dildo are color-coordinated.
          I think I'm going to be sick.

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
            I think I'm going to be sick.
            Only if its sick enough to die.

Other than that, don't tease you skanky bitch.

David Lee Roth

Comment

• Katydid
              I am a Giant CUNT
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
              Katydid, for a god fearing woman who is much older and should be more wiser, I'm very disappointed in your language and your demeanor. You should be setting examples to the masses who are much younger than you.

WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK I'VE BEEN DOING THESE PAST FOUR YEARS?

You honestly don't belong on a board such as this. You belong to a needlepoint/crochet board and talking about decoupaging or something.

YOU AIN'T NO SPRING CHICKEN YOURSELF. DO YOU GO TO THOSE BOARDS?

Go on to a Religious board and start talking filth like you do here. It's gonna get you in the end my dear.

LAST RELIGIOUS BOARD I WAS ON THE PUNKS WERE WORSE AT CRASHING IT THAN IN HERE. IT WAS BEDLAM.

You are hypocritical if you are 'with god' and speak of the horoscopes, swear, and every other ten commandment you have broken.

THEY SPEAK OF SEERS IN THE BIBLE PREDICTING CHRIST'S BIRTH. THEY HAD PEOPLE (DANIEL WAS ONE) WHO INTERPRETED DREAMS. THEY WERE RELIGOUS.

You do not have the faith and kharma's a bitch. Ever think that is why all the bad shit has happened to ya? Think about it...

ACTUALLY I THINK GOD KNOWS I CAN HANDLE IT. AND HE WILL NEVER LET SATAN PUT MORE TESTS AND BURDENS ON ME THAN I CAN HANDLE.

To Ally and AL -
              I luv ya's, you go with God and peace be with you, and Blessed be.
              XOXOXO

I'M FEELING GENEROUS TONIGHT, SO (WHAT SUSIE Q SAID)...

JUST GOT IN FROM THE CLASSIC AND VINTAGE CAR SHOW. ENJOYED THE MUSIC. ATE HAMBURGERS, SOFT DRINKS AND HAD HOMEMADE PEACH/PINEAPPLE ICE CREAM.

I'VE BEEN VISITING A FRIEND SEVERAL TIMES THIS WEEK, WHO JUST GOT A HEART MONITOR INSERTED UNDER THE SKIN, AND SHE HAS TO HOLD A REMOTE CONTROL ON IT EVERYTIME SHE HAS PAIN. TO SEE IF SHE QUALIFIES FOR A PACEMAKER.

Luv to Lounge too, cause your posts are phenominal and ones to watch!
              LOUNGE CRACKS ME UP TOO. . .

ACTUALLY I LOVE ALL THE POSTERS IN THIS THREAD. THEY JUST GET ON MY NERVES A LITTLE MORE SOMETIMES THAN OTHERS.

ALTHOUGH ALL THE QUOTE ON QUOTE "FRIENDS" DON'T SEEM TO BE THAT MANY, FOR AL AND ALLY TO HAVE BEEN A PART OF DLR ARMY SO LONG.

I LIKE YOU OK SUSIE Q, AND HAVE HEARD ONLY GOOD STUFF ABOUT YOU. DID YOU GET MAD AT ME FOR POSTING IN YOUR BROTHER OZZY FUDD'S SITE THE OTHER DAY?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

If you like her, why don't you listen to her?

You like everyone?

You are such a fucking liar.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
                  Katydid, for a god fearing woman who is much older and should be more wiser, I'm very disappointed in your language and your demeanor. You should be setting examples to the masses who are much younger than you.

You honestly don't belong on a board such as this. You belong to a needlepoint/crochet board and talking about decoupaging or something.

Go on to a Religious board and start talking filth like you do here. It's gonna get you in the end my dear.

You are hypocritical if you are 'with god' and speak of the horoscopes, swear, and every other ten commandment you have broken.

You do not have the faith and kharma's a bitch. Ever think that is why all the bad shit has happened to ya? Think about it...

To Ally and AL -
                  I luv ya's, you go with God and peace be with you, and Blessed be.
                  XOXOXO

Luv to Lounge too, cause your posts are phenominal and ones to watch!
                  Better read this again Grandpa ... you don't get the hint so well.

Do you think she might not like you also because you are starting a thread to ban two people she likes?

Duh?

Comment

• Katydid
                    I am a Giant CUNT
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Yeah, who else is going to spoon-feed Drrn poopybutt his pureed vegetable smoothie?
                    Darren takes care of himself. I cook and he eats anything and everything. I do have to cut his meat up, because his left arm and hand are paralyzed. And I tie his shoes, but some shoes have a slice ball that you can tighten them up without tying them. He still dresses up and looks sharp. He has more clothes, hats and shoes than a small store.

And he has girls he talks to. I wish I could get him married off to a good person like he is.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

And so he can quit "pretending" to be an eight year old.

Man, what does JOY FM think of THAT shit?

Fucking weirdo.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

You already crashed my Singapore site running your mouth.
                        Are you running a child-prostitution ring from there?

I wish I could get him married off to a good person like he is.

Family reunions.

If he can't get laid there, there's no hope for him.

Last edited by LoungeMachine; 09-22-2007, 10:40 PM.
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Katydid
                          I am a Giant CUNT
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                          Better read this again Grandpa ... you don't get the hint so well.

THAT'S GRANDMA TO YOU WITH A CAPITAL G. I CAUGHT THE HINT AND THREW IT BACK AT HER.

Do you think she might not like you also because you are starting a thread to ban two people she likes?

THAT THOUGHT DID OCCUR TO ME. I MIGHT HAVE STARTED THIS THREAD TO BAN TWO PEOPLE I LIKE TOO. OR I MIGHT HAVE STARTED IT TO TAKE THE ATTENTION OFF FLAPPO'S 'BAN KATY' THREAD. I MEAN WHY HELP THE DOLT, WHEN I COULD START A THREAD AND BE DISPICABLE AND GAIN VIEWS FOR MYSELF.

That could very well be.

I THOUGHT YOU'D AGREE....

Duh?
                          WHATEVER!!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Learn how to use the quote function, please.

I know its a tad beyond you.

Funny thing is, I could have had one friend post in this thread and it would have been way more than you have here.

Lying trash.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

You keep mentioning flappo ... you must have an old crusty wet waffle for him ...

PM him ... tell him you miss his abuse.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                                Are you running a child-prostitution ring from there?

Family reunions.

If he can't get laid there, there's no hope for him.

Problem is ... they don't get invited to the reunions ... no one want to be the blame for bringing the old hag.

She's a real downer as we can see.

Comment

Working...