Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The Official Anaheim 12/20 Meetup/Review Thread

Another new date announced...

VA
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Bump...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Alright you bloody lot.........I got Section 439,row S,seats 1-4. i know me and my buddies will be getting fucking wasted from partying in the parking lot like it's 1984 all over again.........been waiting 23 fucking years. i was too young when i saw them back in the day to party. now i'm gonna make up for some major lost time........who's with me?
      I'll be wearing my SPEAR BRITNEY shirt. black with red letters,blood dripping off of the letters.i cut the collar and sleeves off.

let's fuckin' party!!!!!!
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

did not know a thread already existed.....sorry.my bad.
        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

No problem, you're not the first, sure as hell won't be the last....

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            No problem, you're not the first, sure as hell won't be the last....

Comment

• ace diamond
              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

just 10 more days!!!!!
              who else is coming to the party in the parking lot?

Comment

• Knuclebones03
                Full On Cocktard
                • Apr 2004

I'll be there thats for sure. Seats arent the greatest but just to be there to see them Rock again. Saw them in Los Angeles on Nov. 20 and they KICKED ASS. You guys who havent seen them will not be disappointed thats for sure. I'll be in Sec. 430 , up on top . Rock on guys, Knuclebones out

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

hey,you are not far from me.
                  sec439,row"S",seats1-4. i will be wearing my "SPEAR BRITNEY" shirt with blood dripping off of the letters. me and buddies will be there extra early. we plan on missing ky-mani marley in favor of partying in the parking lot getting drunk as shit before we go in to witness the greatness that is cvh,just like it's 1984 all over again!.

Comment

• Knuclebones03
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Apr 2004

sounds cool. Im row D Sec. 430. Dont get too trashed though where you dont remember the show, haha. Later. VH 2007 Ya BABY Rock On

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Apr 2005

Section 101 row 2 in front of Edward in 6hrs!!!!!!!!!!

The SoCal Finale in style......

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2005

Anaheim's two shows just became the legendary eclipse of the whole tour.

This was not the tightest show, it was the Van Halen Christmas Party it it rocked the fucking globe.

I would have placed every bet the opposite to be the case thinking Staples would have been the place where the homecoming would take place expecting Orange County to be more subdued crowd and band. Staples seemed like perfect performances but just like any other city compared to these shows.

This B2B stand was hysteric insanity and last night was the party of the tour. From Animal in Santa suit "getting a break" in UnChained to Ed standing in my Row next to me during end of Alex drum solo. This was a true party, concert was as well. Honestly the guys were outta ANY conformity enjoying the place and the crowd. Finally the personalization of playing at home was more of that feeling last night than even some old days at Forum, Honda Center just got stamped with the VH seal as the 'Backyard'. There was Egg Nog involved. This was more than I could have ever dreamed and will cement these memories and not see another show knowing there is not another possible way of having a better night than last.

Will make a CA post to explain the SoCal stand. This show was the cant miss of em all but musically not the best but definitely most fun and thats what VH is for.

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

best van halen show ever!!!
                          i did get mighty drunk and stoned in the parking lot.
                          got inside,and the guys and gal behind us were sparking it up,and they shred.so me and my buddies got even more stoned and drunk.
                          after the show, we were getting up to go,dude says to me to hang on a minute, so i let my friends out,and he and his girl had rolled 3 more bones,and gave them to me to take home. well,we got home,smoked all 3 bones,drank an 18 pack,and everyone went to bed.we got home around 1 in the morning. we were all mighty wasted.
                          it was good times. i drank a bottle of jack in the parking lot. smoked a few bowls. pounded many beers. had an awesome fucking time. the downside was, i had to get up at 5:30 the next morning. had to catch the greyhound bus. 24 hours on a damn bus, and i am visiting my dad for christmas. nothing can top the cvh christmas party thurday night.
                          this was a night i will never forget. this is truly the greatest cvh show ever!!! i don't care if it was a little loose. they were tight but loose, just like led zeppelin. 23 years was well worth the wait.let's hope they don't make us all wait another 23 years.

Comment

• cabo anejo
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Dec 2006

van halens rocked david sucked mike was the missing piece ..... next time smoke the bowl and ease up on the jack, daves looking and sounding (talking) out of place.its like watching wayne newton front the band

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by cabo anejo
                              van halens rocked david sucked mike was the missing piece ..... next time smoke the bowl and ease up on the jack, daves looking and sounding (talking) out of place.its like watching wayne newton front the band
                              You wore your VH thong too tight.

Comment

Working...