X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danielc
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Where's all the Van Halen fans?

I was bored and started checking out what tickets were available for each of the shows. You can find tickets on ticket master for just about every one. I figured they'd be selling out a lot more shows than this. What the hell is going on? My wife and I are making the trip to Kansas City and the "cheap seats" did sell out in a matter of minutes but there are still plenty of tickets available. Surely they'll sell out more than the '04 tour. But at this point it looks about the same.
    http://classicvanhalen.com/photopost...o=3712&cat=528
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Re: Where's all the Van Halen fans?

Originally posted by danielc
    I was bored and started checking out what tickets were available for each of the shows. You can find tickets on ticket master for just about every one. I figured they'd be selling out a lot more shows than this. What the hell is going on? My wife and I are making the trip to Kansas City and the "cheap seats" did sell out in a matter of minutes but there are still plenty of tickets available. Surely they'll sell out more than the '04 tour. But at this point it looks about the same.
    Uhhhhhh...no

The 2 DETROIT shows are sold out....the 1st sold out in 18 minutes.....
    Boston sold out in 4 minutes or some-such thing....

The majority of shows are sold out....

Floor seats are going for $1300+ on the net.....

NOBODY paid anything like that for the FLEECE THE SHEEP TOUR.....

Comment

• jgdrag
      Sniper
      • Jul 2005

Ticketmaster does not release all the tickets at once. I picked up tickets yesterday for the TO first show. Very good seats in fact!. Scalpers are asking way to much to begin with. Ebay tickets are selling for par. 4 star still available, even though last week they said sold out.
      Last edited by jgdrag; 09-26-2007, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• danielc
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2004

originally posted by Matt White
        The 2 DETROIT shows are sold out....

I did notice with the Detroit shows that they're still selling tics but they're greyed out and actually behind the stage. Another thing, I noticed that the tics are definitely more high priced than '04 probably was.

Comment

• Bubba
          Full On Cocktard
          • Dec 2004

When Van Halen goes on tour, I'll buy tickets.

Comment

• danielc
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2004

originally posted by jgdrag
            Ticketmaster does not release all the tickets at once.
            I hope that's not the case for KC and that they release tickets for $50. I got stuck with buying the $150 tics 'coz the cheap ones sold out first.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

Minneapolis is almost sold out I think. But we are know for last moment sell-outs and walk up's. I have my tix!
              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• m_dixon1984
                Foot Soldier
                • Aug 2004

A lot the "sold out" shows had restricted view seating added in the past couple of weeks at TicketBastard. ILAA added 4 and 5 star tickets to the first bunch of shows last week sometime (maybe late the week before).

These additions weren't really advertised so, as many Army members mentioned early on, it may well pay to wait until the last minute to see what else TicketBastard releases.

I should have been more selective and patient myself as my Montreal tickets aren't really where I'd like to be. My thinking on this has been get the tickets ASAP so at least I know I've got 'em. I'll be more patient if the tour continues in 2008 and comes my way again.

11 days and counting...

It's time to Roth And Roll, people!!

M
                http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• Carlosyella
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Oct 2004

Not only that! Why there were no concerts for states like Texas or Florida? I can't beleive those states were forgoten.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Carlosyella
                    Not only that! Why there were no concerts for states like Texas or Florida? I can't beleive those states were forgoten.
                    I bet the southern states get added early 08. There is no reason not to. Keep the faith brother!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

They said 50 city tour, but only about 30 have been announced.

Comment

• theshooter666
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Jan 2006

36 confirmed dates so far

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by danielc
                          I'm a big Van Halen and Roth fan but I'm not going. The shows are going to be a medicure shadow of what was and the tickets are too expensive. I really don't care.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            I'm a big Van Halen and Roth fan but I'm not going. The shows are going to be a medicure shadow of what was and the tickets are too expensive. I really don't care.
                            Wah! Wah! Wah!
                            "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                              Sniper
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Carlosyella
                              Don't worry. Once the rust is all off you will get to see them in top form.

Also you can do what I am doing and fly to where the shows are.
                              "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

Working...