Thread: SAMMY HAGAR Says VAN HALEN Is 'Crazy' For Excluding MICHAEL ANTHONY

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-10-2015 @ 11:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

SAMMY HAGAR Says VAN HALEN Is 'Crazy' For Excluding MICHAEL ANTHONY

SAMMY HAGAR Says VAN HALEN Is 'Crazy' For Excluding MICHAEL ANTHONY From Reunion - Sep. 29, 2007
    Mitch Lafon of Classic Rock Revisited recently conducted an interview with Sammy Hagar. An excerpt from the chat follows:

Classic Rock Revisited: What do you think of the current VAN HALEN reunion and Michael Anthony being snubbed?

Sammy: I think they're crazy for doing that. When I got to "reunion" with those guys in 2004, they wanted to throw Mikey out then and I said, "Well, I won't do it without Michael Anthony," and I made sure Michael was still in the band and I guess Dave doesn't feel like that because he let them throw him out and I think that's a mistake. If Eddie wants to play with Wolfie, it's none of my business. He has the right to play with his son. I think that's awesome. I think it's cute. I think it's beautiful and Wolfie, I'm sure, is a good musician. He's Eddie's son and he's been around music all his life. He's a good kid, but Eddie should just do a solo record with him or something like that.

I just don't see doing the VAN HALEN reunion tour with Dave… They've been trying to do this since '95 when I left the first time and it's unfair to the fans. They're going to get away with it because it's finally Dave in the band again and I think without Dave they'd be doomed if Eddie, Wolfie and Alex tried to go out as VAN HALEN like they were going to do. That would be the biggest mistake… EVER! But with Dave coming back in they can pull anything off because people want to see that. Nobody has been able to see that since 1984 and that's a long time.

Having the run I had with the band — I'm totally happy. I'm not interested in doing VAN HALEN. I love my band. We've been together 10 years. We're awesome and we're having more fun than I've ever had playing music in my life. We're not having the success I had with VAN HALEN, but no one has that success. That was the biggest band in the world. So, unless you're VAN HALEN, U2 or LED ZEPPELIN you have to be happy going out and playing 3,000-4,000 seaters and selling them out and having a fan base that love you. The only good news to them throwing Mikey out is that he gets to play with me. He's got his own band, THE MAD ANTHONY EXPRESS. They play old VAN HALEN, ZZ TOP… and it's really good. Then I joined his band playing guitar and we do some early Sammy stuff like "This Planet's on Fire" and "Rock N Roll Weekend" and then Vic Johnson comes out and takes the guitar from me and we do the Van Hagar era — which you are NOT going to hear on this next VAN HALEN reunion tour — believe me. Dave is not going to be singing my stuff. If he could, I still don't think he would. It's not his kind of style.

Classic Rock Revisited: Is that the one downer? That all that music you created…

Sammy: Is gone? No no, it's not shameful. We had 14 number one records. They're doing the Dave thing. This is Dave's trip. Dave has got to be the happiest guy on the planet. And the Dave-era fans are probably happy too. I think that at the end of the night you're going to go, "I heard a bunch of great songs, but I wish I had heard 'Poundcake' or 'When It's Love' or 'Dreams' or 'Right Now'." You're going to miss those songs, but anyways, those are the songs we'll play with THE OTHER HALF, the Van Hagar era, that Mikey and I and Vic and my drummer play and we do a good job. When you hear my voice and Mike's singing together, Mike's bass guitar... All of that is original and when you hear that, it's going to sound a little more like the original than if Dave was trying to sing my songs, which wouldn't sound so good.

Classic Rock Revisited: Which is what you get on the "Livin' It Up in St. Louis" DVD.

Sammy: Exactly. What you see there is what we're going to do and then we take a little break and my band comes out and we finish the show out. It's like a heck of a four-ring circus. It's pretty awesome and the fact that Mike is not in the band — in a certain respect, I can go, "This is wrong," but in a selfish respect I can go, "This is awesome."

Classic Rock Revisited: For the fans, it truly is the best of both worlds.

Sammy: Yeah — B & B! That was the name of the last greatest hits record and last VAN HALEN reunion tour with me — "Best of Both Worlds" — and I think this is clearly the best of both worlds.

Read the entire interview at www.classicrockrevisited.com.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    02-07-2009 @ 12:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Well, they ASKED HIM..
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-06-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by DLR'sCock

I think that at the end of the night you're going to go, "I heard a bunch of great songs, but I wish I had heard 'Poundcake' or 'When It's Love' or 'Dreams' or 'Right Now'." You're going to miss those songs.
    com.[/url]

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

oh no, its happened again
    Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-21-2009 @ 09:59 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Cute how he thinks this is just a reunion and not the future of the band... go ahead spammy, keep telling yourself whatever you need to, in one gig with dlr, van halen has made you gone the same way as atlantis...forgotten, irrelavant, and people possibly questioning your existence.

Spammy's fucked now
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-09-2016 @ 02:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I'm definetely not going to miss van hagar material, how dare you, sam the whinner, compare those songs you mentioned songs to songs that changed rock n' roll history, open your fucking eyes! you opportunist

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2015 @ 03:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Believe it or not I actually know someone who said he wouldn't buy tickets to this show because they wouldn't play Poundcake, Finish What You Started, and Right Now.

If it wasn't for the fact that this person is my boss I would have bitch slapped him.

Ordinarily, I would have properly explained the legacy that is DLR and Van Halen but I'm through trying to get through to these losers.

8 days and counting for T.O.

Roth On Mother Fuckers!!!

M

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 05:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 1,378 Posts

Re: SAMMY HAGAR Says VAN HALEN Is 'Crazy' For Excluding MICHAEL ANTHONY

I think that at the end of the night you're going to go, "I heard a bunch of great songs, but I wish I had heard 'Poundcake' or 'When It's Love' or 'Dreams' or 'Right Now'." You're going to miss those songs, but anyways,
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaa !!!!!

Not a chance you delusional fuck!

This fuck is in complete denial. Van Hagar is fuckin dead forever. Accept it !

Mr. Smarty Pants
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2012 @ 09:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Well in a perfect world Eddie and Alex would have given us a real CVH reunion with MA and then after the tour they could have parted ways and introduced Wolfie on a new studio CD and tour. That would have been perfect!!!

Dave is back but Ed and Al atill don't give a fuck about the fans.

Over & Out,
    General Hina

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    10-26-2007 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by hearboutitlater
    Cute how he thinks this is just a reunion and not the future of the band...
    You are out of your mind if you think Ed and Al think that the current band is the future.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT MONEY.

When the tour is over...however long that takes, Ed will go back into seclusion and then there will be a management statement that DLR has left the band.

Ed and Al fucked the fans in '96 by passing up a TRUE reunion and they did it again this year by not including Mike.

I am no fan of Sammy, but he's dead on with his observation of the current state of VH.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2015 @ 08:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by DlocRoth
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
    Exactly! Hagar is delusional if he thinks CVH fans are going to miss crap like 'When It's Love' and 'Right Now'.

It's obvious from these interviews that Hagar is really hurting over this. He made plenty of money off 2004, but he hates the fact DLR is back and the Van Hagar era ended so miserably and is all but forgotten.

And he could refuse to have questions relating to the current VH tour included in any interviews. All he's doing is giving the tour more positive publicity by constantly reminding people that he and his corny songs are gone.

I don't recall Dave talking about the VH 2004 fiasco at all.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-23-2011 @ 06:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Honestly, who gives a fuck what Sammy Hagar thinks

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2015 @ 08:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by speedking
    You are out of your mind if you think Ed and Al think that the current band is the future.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT MONEY.

When the tour is over...however long that takes, Ed will go back into seclusion and then there will be a management statement that DLR has left the band.

Ed and Al fucked the fans in '96 by passing up a TRUE reunion and they did it again this year by not including Mike.

I am no fan of Sammy, but he's dead on with his observation of the current state of VH.
    Dave said at the press conference there will be a new album and world tour in 2008. We all know that doesn't mean it will happen, but the intention is definately there. Dave would not have been allowed to state this at a presser with worldwide media coverage if it wasn't cool with EVH and AVH.

And Sammy is hardly 'dead on' with his views on VH 2007.

Mr. Smarty Pants
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Halen High
    Exactly! Hagar is delusional if he thinks CVH fans are going to miss crap like 'When It's Love' and 'Right Now'.

It's obvious from these interviews that Hagar is really hurting over this. He made plenty of money off 2004, but he hates the fact DLR is back and the Van Hagar era ended so miserably and is all but forgotten.

And he could refuse to have questions relating to the current VH tour included in any interviews. All he's doing is giving the tour more positive publicity by constantly reminding people that he and his corny songs are gone.

I don't recall Dave talking about the VH 2004 fiasco at all.

1st) Right Now is one of the greatest VH songs ever recorded. Lyrically and Musically it is just awesome.

2nd) The Sammy era ended just as miserably as the DLR era AND the 1996 Dave/VH fiasco.

3rd) I've always read and heard Sammy say that they should get back with Dave because the fans deserve it. And Sammy has said that before he was in VH he always listened to CVH on his tour bus.

Over & Out,
    General Hina

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-31-2013 @ 05:10 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by speedking

THIS IS ALL ABOUT MONEY.

I have to agree. But, Dave deserves to retire comfortably after all he given to rock and roll. That goes for Ed and Alex, too.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    01-19-2020 @ 07:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    I don't hate Hagar, I just don't care about the guy like I don't care about numerous other bloated phoney rock acts.

But he can't help having a shot at Dave when he can though. "If Dave could sing his songs he wouldn't"

And his good buddy Mikey didn't spare sticking the knife into Hagar's back on the VH3 tour whenever he got the opportunity.

The thing Hagar fails to realise is that whilst his VH stuff was popular for a time, it has not aged well. Shit, disco was popular at the time too but nobody wants to hear that crap anymore either.

The disgrace that Brian May wants to foist onto people as Queen is a joke, but even he knows there's no point playing "Back Chat" or any of the stuff from that era that has dated

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    04-10-2008 @ 12:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I gotta tell you that I am a fan of all eras. CVH has always been my favorite but for awhile there I was really loving Van Hagar. Of course that was in the late 80's and early 90's. Today when listening to it, it sounds like its dated from that period of time. Listening to CVH is classic rock. It will never be dated.

Anyway I went to three 2004 shows and not once did I think to myself "play Poundcake, Dreams or Right Now." If anything I wanted to hear Good Enough, 5150 or Aftershock.

I remember at the VH3 show how everybody said it was great to hear all those CVH songs again. Nobody complained that Poundcake or Dreams was not in the set list.

He is just pissed that the reviews are coming in and if this continues to be successful, his legacy will be diminished.

GOOD GOD, YA'LL
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-04-2019 @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I just listened to a 2 hour show that laid waste to Van Hagar

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 05:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 1,378 Posts

Originally posted by ziggysmalls

He is just pissed that the reviews are coming in and if this continues to be successful, his legacy will be diminished.

Ahahahaa...legacy....Ahahaahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

Vamos dar um jeito!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-30-2015 @ 04:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I think that at the end of the night you're going to go, "I heard a bunch of great songs, but I wish I had heard 'Poundcake' or 'When It's Love' or 'Dreams' or 'Right Now'." You're going to miss those songs
    Hagar is delusional. Those songs were not missed tonight in Greensboro. I'll tell you that right now. Sammy wishes his sewage was missed.

Vamos dar um jeito!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by General Hina
    1st) Right Now is one of the greatest VH songs ever recorded. Lyrically and musically
    You're joking, right?
    That song is one of the most soulless, grooveless tunes Van Halen ever recorded. I never liked it. Not one bit.

Vamos dar um jeito!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by hain23x
    I just listened to a 2 hour show that laid waste to Van Hagar
    I just got back myself. It was off the charts!

I was expecting the worst. I came back in utter disbelief.

The show was STELLAR!!! It was everything a Van Halen concert should be.

And by the way, I loved Wolf! He totally did the job vocally and on the bass too!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

One of the best things about the lastest incarantion..

Hagar is gone, forever it would seem.

Theres a couple of Rabid Halens and Roth nailing
    the lid on that old coffin as we speak....

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2017 @ 09:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Hey Spammy...Have you seen Junior's tour?

Mr. Smarty Pants
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by kenny8
    I don't hate Hagar, I just don't care about the guy like I don't care about numerous other bloated phoney rock acts.

But he can't help having a shot at Dave when he can though. "If Dave could sing his songs he wouldn't"

And his good buddy Mikey didn't spare sticking the knife into Hagar's back on the VH3 tour whenever he got the opportunity.

The thing Hagar fails to realise is that whilst his VH stuff was popular for a time, it has not aged well. Shit, disco was popular at the time too but nobody wants to hear that crap anymore either.

The disgrace that Brian May wants to foist onto people as Queen is a joke, but even he knows there's no point playing "Back Chat" or any of the stuff from that era that has dated

Damn I love me some "Back Chat." Every now and then I pull out the "Hot Space" CD and end up loving it.

Queen without Freddie just can't be done.

Over & Out,
    General Hina

Mr. Smarty Pants
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by light 'em up!
    You're joking, right?
    That song is one of the most soulless, grooveless tunes Van Halen ever recorded. I never liked it. Not one bit.
    No I'm not. I love "Unchained", "DOA", "Little Guitars", etc... but I love "Right Now" just as much. Hey I even like 2 songs off VH III. "Without You" & "One I Want" are also 2 of my all-time favorite VH songs.

Over & Out,
    General Hina

©Ramblings by Rogue® Inc.
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-20-2009 @ 08:02 PM
    RogueHorseman® resides at the scenic Double Cross Ranch in sunny Riveria Paradise
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by General Hina 1st) Right Now is one of the greatest VH songs ever recorded. Lyrically and Musically it is just awesome.
    First time I heard it, I thought the same thing I did upon first hearing Bob's "Like a Rock"... did he write this generic sounding shit with full intent and hope of it being picked up as a frickin' commercial jingle??

It's better than "Up for Breakfast", I'll give ya that.

No soul... no groove... no bite... It's like cheap, creamy peanut butter with too much sugar added to cover up the lousy ingredients... far too "brite", like shiny fixtures and shit in a new double wide being passed off as "classy".

I'll take something with a little more grit, soul and sonic substance, myself, thank you.
    Last edited by RogueHorseman; 09-30-2007 at 09:14 AM.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks

LMAO!!!

Can you say delusional?? LOL!

Sam is an idiot.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    10-13-2007 @ 02:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by estang74
    I think that at the end of the night you're going to go, "I heard a bunch of great songs, but I wish I had heard 'Poundcake' or 'When It's Love' or 'Dreams' or 'Right Now'." You're going to miss those songs, but anyways, those are the songs we'll play with THE OTHER HALF, the Van Hagar era, that Mikey and I and Vic and my drummer play and we do a good job. .

Eddie Van Halen or Vic Johnson ?

Im the One or When Its Love ?

Mean Streets or Dreams?

Decisions, decisions........

SHUT THE F@CK UP SAM. IT'S OVER......

THIS NEW SINGER THEY HAVE IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU SAM..WHATS HIS NAME AGAIN......OH YEAH...DAVID LEE "YOUR WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE COME TRUE SAMMY HAGAR" ROTH

Spark on the Horizon!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 10:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by m_dixon1984
    Believe it or not I actually know someone who said he wouldn't buy tickets to this show because they wouldn't play Poundcake, Finish What You Started, and Right Now.

Shit, I wouldn't have bought tickets if they had that crap in their setlist

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

The funny thing about Hagar's smack here is he could never sing any of the CVH stuff worth a shit...

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2017 @ 09:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    The funny thing about Hagar's smack here is he could never sing any of the CVH stuff worth a shit...
    And Wolfie can cover everything bassplayer EVER did with CVH!

LMAO!

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

Originally stated by that delusional fool Sammy Hagar
    We had 14 number one records.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-10-2015 @ 11:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Glad everyone is enjoying a little comic relief. Clowns do serve a purpose you know.

I'm kind of a big deal!
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-16-2012 @ 09:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I've seen both show so far.. And NOT ONCE did I miss a Hagar tune.. Sammy can go fuck himself... The tour rocks on without him.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
    And Wolfie can cover everything bassplayer EVER did with CVH!

LMAO!
    Yeah, and Dave's band could "cover" whatever he did with CVH too. Doesn't mean it's the same.

I think Wolfie played very well, all things considered, but it's clearly different. And it's also apparent that the intro to RWTD, in which people made fun of Mike for years over with the "e,e,e,e" thing - including me, is not as easy as it seems since both Wolf AND Ed flubbed the beginning of that song. Does it still sound kick-ass. HELL YES!! But there's a minor mistake there.

I think they'd have been even better with Michael Anthony on bass. I haven't bothered to listen to much of the 2004 tour stuff because I'm not interested. But it's been said that it was often Mike that carried Ed and his drunken guitar playing through many of the shows.

Although I'll say they were damn good overall the other night in Charlotte, Ed's playing isn't as tight as it once was. And Wolf isn't playing or singing as well as Mike did. I think someone at the Links said they thought there might have been backing-vocal-recording-tracks triggered at certain points. I really can't tell so far.

I actually think Dave and Alex were the best ones on stage by far.
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-30-2007 at 02:18 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: SAMMY HAGAR Says VAN HALEN Is 'Crazy' For Excluding MICHAEL ANTHONY

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    Sammy Hagar's PR guy:

TN Dave Fan
    Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    03-02-2009 @ 12:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I don't know how Hagar really feels about the tour - he sounds like he knew that the real fans, of the real Van Halen, always wanted Dave back fronting the band where he belongs - He knows that and is trying his best to not say the wrong thing, so not to lose the last remaining Van Hagar fans he has - he even referred to it as Van Hagar. I honestly never could stomach much of any of the songs they recorded with Sam on vocals - it was mostly crap. I thought at one time I was going to have to deal with it and I tried to like some of the tunes - someone gave me a recorded copy of the F. U. C. K. album and I really tried to like poundcake....etc. but eventually it was like trying to like a totally different band - not same band / different singer.... so I don't even own anything other then the 6 classic albums and the Best of with the 2 Dave tunes (which are OK but not as good as the other older stuff) .... but I skip past every one of the tunes after the DLR tunes right after they come on - one at a time - until "Can't get this stuff" starts - I just can't listen to it at the same time as real VH tunes. The song they did on the Twister soundtrack is almost worthy of a listen ... but it was for a frickin' movie.

I don't feel sorry for Sam - just wish he would quit recording albums so the local radio station would stop playing his new crap everytime it comes out.... luckily it only lasts a couple weeks and it disappears from the playlist.

As for the Concert last night - my seats kind of sucked and I couldn't see the big screen very well due to hanging speakers - plus sound wasn't as good up where we sat... BUT ... it didn't matter - my gawd it was great to see them together. THE SHOW IS GREAT! - I was never fortunate enough to see them while I was a teenager - they broke up and I obviously never even considered seeing them until last night. I did see Dave solo a few years back and he was still great - but he did sound like he has turned up the singing a notch since the 03 show I attended/screamed through/ left hoarse and happy. Meaning he was better last night - seemed happier - left out the cliched schtick - and genuinely tried to give the 25,000 fans in attendance a true Rock-N-Roll show they deserved.

Hey guys and nay sayers - Wolfie did just fine - the vocals were his and Ed's and sounded great to me (considering my seats). Ed appears to be doing his best to return to the form he once was and Alex - well he was Alex awesome as expected.

Looking forward to never having to hear anything other then CVH & DLR tunes live.... and really looking forward to the NEW music - destined to come out of this newly re-formed VAN HALEN.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-19-2019 @ 10:38 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Who is Sammy Hagar?

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-08-2003 @ 08:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Who is Sammy Hagar?
    David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-19-2019 @ 10:38 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
    David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
    Who is Bette Midler?

Thread Information