hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 03:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,469 Posts

Here's my only problem with the new band. I say put out a fucking album after the tour. If the magic is still there... then make a fucking album! The first six albums were fthe fucking soundtrack to my life... now it's time to see if the magic is still there in the studio... I mean... no more fucking nostalgia acts like a fucking POISON or WINGER tour. I want new material after this. I want new Van Halen music in my fucking cd player!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Part 8B: THE MOTHERFUCKING SHOW

They are shredding through Atomic Punk...and Wolfie takes the opportunity to Eddie strut down the S-ramp zinging out about 20 picks...hitting hands along the way...

While Wolfie was doing this...Ed and Dave were side by side again...

and it dawned on me...again...

without Mike there...it really is the Ed and Dave show. I'm not putting down the drummer...but he's pretty non-existant anyways...

and Wolfie...is 16. He's there...and he's good...

but it really is Ed and Dave...so they are sitting there...and Ed can't come down the ramp...because he's wired up...and isn't on remote...

But Ed watched his boy for a bit...then went back to the Ed and Dave show...and there they were again...

When Wolfie came back...Dave walked with him to the front of the drum-riser...singing together for a moment...and there was Alex...smiling at the both of them...

If nothing else...Wolfie looked completely comfortable...and relaxed at that point...

Really, the whole band did.

They broke into Everybody Wants Some, and all three, Ed, Dave and Wolfie were together...Dave singing...the rest playing...all feeding off of one another...they split up, and Eddie then turned around...and ran over to Wolfie, to sing with him...

But this song seemed off a bit. I don't know if this was when the technical issues started, but Ed made a couple of, what I thought were mistakes...but then I noticed him gesturing over to someone...and pointing to his pedal, others noticed this at other parts of the show...so something was probably wrong. Still, the song rocked...and watching the three interacting was something to see...it was just odd watching Ed and Dave performing with a 16 year old...but Dave has often had younger musicians in his band...so this wasn't odd for him...

and Wolfie is good...

In the middle of this tune is when Eddie and Dave did their motorcycle battle. If you haven't heard about it yet...it was fucking funny as hell...Dave starts making moto noises with his mouth...and Ed starts DOING IT with his guitar. Dave does it a second time, and Ed just bursts on top of him, and blows him out of the water...Dave looks over at him, and says..."I can't beat that..."

Then the music stops...and Dave stares out in the crowd...and does...

NOTHING...

and he had 20,000 people eating out of his fucking hand. There he fucking was...Dave...

and he was back...

and anyone that says he's fucking selling out is a fucking joke to a Roth fan...and certainly...a joke to this board. At that point, you could see that this was Dave. This was his moment.

Since the show...I've looked up some comments...and I think it was Steve Lukather that said Dave was shredding people during the rehearsals...sound guys...light guys...the techs...hammering the fuck out of them...that comment about Dave shredding someone...for not doing their job...then walking over to Ed, saying something...them both laughing...and giving each other a high five...

that says something to me...

They bust back into the song...and eD starts busting into his scissor kicks...AND THAT brings over Dave...again...as they finish the song on the same side of the stage...

While Wolfie goes over to Al...and gets up on the side of the riser. They both start playing...Ed joins in...

So This is Love...and it felt like the first lull of the concert...but the crowd was still up and rolling...

First Eddie strolled over to Dave...and was singing off his mic...than Dave walked back over to Ed...and they were singing off his mic...

Are you getting the point here...they were side by side most of the night...

Then...Dave karate'd over to Wolfie...and they were singing together on the front of the ramp...before wolfie ran back down to his own mic.

The lights went down...and Dave ran over to Ed...and the two were whispering together about something. I was guessing it was something about the tech setup...

Then Ed ripped into the start of Mean Street...

Dave was there...and started singing on that side of the stage. The fuckers over there were really given a treat all night...because Dave was there 75% of the time...which was fine...because WE were over there.

Ed, Wolfie were on the ramp...singing with Dave again during Mean Streat...as David went up the side of the ramp....to get to the other fans...he did a nice job noodling with the fans that were close.

So...this fucking prick in front of me keeps looking over at this little fucking piece of paper, and I can't figure out what the fuck it is...and he kept fucking turning on his fucking dumbass cellphone to look at it...fucking 5150 faggot...

Then I realized what it was...

a setlist...a fucking set list...he didn't know the songs...and here's the topper...

in mid song...this faggot goes to get a beer...in the middle of his concert...

which is when I spilled MY warm beer (yeah you sick fucks...it was actual beer), on this chicks monster tits...right down the cleavage...she looked up and giggled...the whore...she knows the difference between a Roth fan and a Hagar fan...

boy they were big...to bad the shirt wasn't white...

He brought A FUCKING SET LIST...

While all of this was going on...Wolfie hauled ass up to the top again...yeah...he looked stiff as a board alright (sarcasm button)...

At the end of the tune...Dave rolled...

"Is Everybody having a good time so far!!!!"

Time for the Alex solo...

yeah...I'm going for piss too...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Warf...I said that very sentence at least 20 times that night...

surreal describes it a whole bunch...

ESPECIALLY with Wolfie there...

I know we've all thought...

Wolfie's going to have a band someday...maybe called Van Halen...

or Wolfgang...or

Amadeus...or some shit like that...

and there he was...

and I remember sitting there thinking...I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE HE'S 16...

wow...

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

Originally posted by WARF
    Here's my only problem with the new band. I say put out a fucking album after the tour. If the magic is still there... then make a fucking album!
    Couldn't agree more... especially from what I've seen so far.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 03:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,469 Posts

Pojo,

I'm gonna drive up Raleigh and murder you, if I don't find out what happens to the 5150 setlist toolbag tonight! lol

LIGHT EM UP!!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-31-2015 @ 07:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks

JFC....i feel like i have already seen it ...great review my man...you have skills...keep it comin!!

LIGHT EM UP!!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-31-2015 @ 07:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks

15 days to Chicago!!!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-13-2009 @ 04:30 PM
    Status
    Thanks

He. brought. a. fucking. set. list?
    You're kidding, right?

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No...I'm not kidding...

He had it...in his fucking hand...

don't worry...

Va saved the day...because I was about to fucking kill him...

That's coming up though...

Now...realize...Va's been quite the whole night...and when I say quiet...I mean...completely focused on the show...

So have I....but I keep seeing this shit out of my periphery...and he knows me well enough to get pissed off...and get in a fucking brawl...

Now...Va...he's a lot more to the point about it...I'm like a pan full of water that's about to boil.

Va's just a matter of fact about it...

But more on that later...

the fun's about to begin...!!!

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 08:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Part 3: Big Dogs

Biteyoass--Also there with his girl...and also extremely knowledgable about VH...he rolled out early after throwing down a few...to check out the lot, and the early crowd.
    Hey, to date I've seen Dave solo and =VH= both once. Now compared to everyone else there, I'm just a Novice when it comes to =VH= even though I've been on the RothArmy since it first began. Hell my fiancee saw Dave in concert three times before I met her and has a shitload of solo memorabilia. But compared to people in my age bracket, I'm way fuckin ahead of em'. BTW I was downing Coca-Cola and didn't wanna risk castration by drinking beer. Ahh, the power of Pussy! Yeah, come on sing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUtNGe0br2E LOL

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Part 8C: The WAWAZAT MOTHERFUCKING SHOW

You know something...the solo hasn't come yet...ignore that...it came after this tune...

anyways...

They bust into Pretty Woman...and Dave was still hitting the high notes...and at this point...he and wolfie are grooving through it...

No, it wasn't like Mike...but it wasn't bad...

Ignore the shit about Wolfie not playing as well as Mike. No, he doesn't play the same...but I think he's as good...and like I said...that fucker NEVER LOOKS AT HIS BASS...EVER...

I don't like Pretty Woman...but here's what struck me...

It sounded IDENTICAL to the disc...fuck me...identical...24 years ago...and a 16 year old bass player...

fucking A...

Setlist guy was really studying...and I was pissed...

Now...the drum solo...

It was alright...I did notice some folks leaving...5150 guy with big tit girlfriend left again...and Va could tell how worked the fuck up I was...

lmfao...

Guys with his fucking cellphone...

I'm about to drill him in the head...

but he was gone...

So I said to his girl...during the drum solo...at the top of my lungs..."DOESN'T HE KNOW THE SONGS!!!!" And she says, "NO, HE'S ONLY BEEN TO A SAMMY SHOW WITH ME!!!!" And I said...big tits be damned...

"SAMMY IS A FAGGOT!"

And she says, "OH, YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE!"

And I say, "WHAT, A MAN?!?"

She gives me that snooty, Sammy FAGAR I'm better than you look...

and turns to watch the solo. I'll bet she didn't fucking know Alex' name...

So douchebag comes back...grabs out the fucking set list,

Va turns right around...and grabs the fucking thing right out of his hands...crumples it up...looks him in the eye, and yells...GREAT SHOW...AND FUCKING THROWS IT ABOUT TEN ROWS DOWN...

We both laughed...and that was that...5150 dude...and big tit whore ignored us the rest of the way...and are now just part of the story...

fucking assholes...

Post Drum Solo...and the fun really starts...

Now look...I was fucking beat to the ground...it was pretty much an hour of in your face...Van Halen...for the first time in 22 years...

So what do they open up part 2 with?

Something to slow it down????

HOW ABOUT FUCKING UNCHAINED...and out comes set of chains that Dave carries around the whole time. Now...I heard Ed play this during the Cherone show...

and this was NOTHING LIKE IT...

Wolfie was supposed to say, "C'mon Dave...give me a break..."

but he said...well...I don't know what the fuck he said...but it wasn't "C'mon Dave...give me a break..."

He sure as hell fucked it up...as Dave looked over...didn't really know what to do...then looked at Ed...and pointed...and laughed...

I wonder what he would have done if Mike had done that...probably not good...

Then the keyboards came rolling out...and time for I'll Wait...

Now...most people didn't want this song...but I fucking love it...the solo is one of the best in song solos of all time...

This was the FIRST time that Dave went on the ramp into the crowd, and Eddie went out over to Wolfie...Dave was really interacting...and acknowledging the crowd...shaking hands...

Then...during the solo...for the first time...I noticed that Ed had a black and white striped homage to frankie...I'm guessing was a Charvel...it was good seeing Ed using the stripes again...

He'd been using the sunburst Wolfgang up to that point.

Man...Ed was really shredding...

Dave worked his way back to the stage at the end of the tune...and yelled...

"Are you HAVING FUN GREENSBORO!!!"

And there it was...you know how the fucking energy lulls at most concerts...not here...the crowd went fucking nuts...

FUCKING CRAZY...

And again...bam...into And the Cradle Will Rock...

And Eddie brings out another Charvel...Yellow and Black...of course...

I Love this song...and Eddie was shredding it...there's no real other way to describe it...I watched him the entire time...and you can tell that he was putting some fucking work into it...really getting into it...Dave was next to him...looking amazed...it was phenomenal...

The Dave hits the "Have you seen Jr.'s grades..."

cept he says..."have you seen Wolfie's grades..."

Now...you know they've done that before...but fucking Ed and Dave were laughing like fucking little school girls...it was hilarious...

This is when Eddie flew across the stage at Wolfie...and slid on his knees halfway across the floor...ending up right at Wolfie...

It was incredible...

Right out of that...they blow into Hot for Teacher...which is one of my favorite tunes...

Dave is joking around during the beginning speaking parts...then walks over to Ed again...and they are just fucking tearing this song up...

But here's what struck me about this song...Wolfgang...

Wolfgang was nailing the high parts. This is one of those subtle songs...where Mike was hitting it so high...you really don't hear it. So I was really fucking curious...

I'm sure the reviews won't hit this...because they won't be paying attention...

but during the chorus...during that HIGH REGISTER spot...Wolfie was fucking nailing it...not close...but nailing it...it was unfucking believable...now...

Ed couldn't go down the ramp...during the solo...like on his table solo in the video...so Dave did...

That's when I fucking noticed it...

Fabio...remember fabio from the fucking Ramp...there he fucking is...about three feet in front of wrning...right on the fucking ramp...with his hand up...Dave walked by him...

fucking FABIO...you had to fucking see this fucker...

If I were Dave...I would have kicked him in the fucking skull.

So I look back up...still hot for teacher...and now Wolfie's singing the chorus by himself...

AND SOUNDED FUCKING GREAT...

and there was no background piped in...

Again...the POJO Review is the only one that caught that...

fuckers...

And of course...those fucksticks from three rows up...are now fucking doing the 3-lock-box VH sign...which pissed me off...because it was in direct line of our site...

Va and I both started yelling "MORONS...THIS ISN'T BETTE MIDLER..."

The whole back row started rolling with us...

Of course...they had no idea...

Litte Dreamer started...and Dave was back at the top of the S...above Al...

He stayed there the entire time...and this was pretty standard fare...and was the one time I felt like I could take a break. Wolfie had switched to a blue and white Frankie bass...

Then came the song I was waiting to hear for some odd reason...Little Guitars...

and Ed had a Red and White Charvel that looked like Frankie...or so I thought...more on that later...

Wolfie had changed to an orange and black, smaller bass...painted like Frankie...

Again...Wolfie was really showcasing the high register here...but so was Dave...

So...I'm turn my attention to the big screen, and the Ed-cam...and I noticed a lot of fucking nicks on the "Charvel." So...I climb all over Va to get a better look...and folks...that was no Charvel...

IT WAS FRANK!!!!!

Now...I don't know if it was Frank...because the rumors are that it was all fucked to hell...from Ed trying to fuck with it...or another one of his Frankenstrats...

Either way...it was old school...

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE FRANK???????

Holy fuck...I still can't believe it...I remember thinking...Dave...Ed...Frankie...

the history...

fuck...

Mind-Roaster
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-31-2018 @ 06:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by WARF
    Pojo,

I'm gonna drive up Raleigh and murder you, if I don't find out what happens to the 5150 setlist toolbag tonight! lol
    shit, man, then none of us get to hear!!! (oh, never mind...keep it up, poj)
    Last edited by damngoodtimes; 10-01-2007 at 09:30 PM.

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 07:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Fabio..the guy with the wig on?..I do remember that guy...he and about 30 others worked their way down to the floor..and were quickly removed..but I think Fabio actually had a ticket and I recall him sitting 1 row back and on the other side of the aisle from me..I lost track after a few songs..
    Poj..Dave was on the ramp for 'RWTD"..5-10 feet away from me there big guy
    And..Christ..I didnt realize you and VA were so damn violent

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Don't worry...we're almost there...

and wrning...I don't know how the fuck I missed him on stage...

It had to have been when Eddie and Wolfie were singing...I was probably focused so much on that...that I missed Dave on the stage...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

HOW ABOUT FUCKING UNCHAINED...and out comes set of chains that Dave carries around the whole time. Now...I heard Ed play this during the Cherone show...

and this was NOTHING LIKE IT...

Wolfie was supposed to say, "C'mon Dave...give me a break..."

but he said...well...I don't know what the fuck he said...but it wasn't "C'mon Dave...give me a break..."

He sure as hell fucked it up...as Dave looked over...didn't really know what to do...then looked at Ed...and pointed...and laughed...

Holy fuck...I still can't believe it...I remember thinking...Dave...Ed...Frankie...

the history...

fuck...
    I just listened to the boot, and Wolfie does a total Butthead on it, he's like "Uh, Dave? Could you like, uh, give that person you're talking to...whoever that is...a break, or something?" Sounded totally funny, but I can see where it may have come off awkward live...

Oh, and POJO, I'm near certain those are the Frankie replicas, I hear he's not touring with the real one...

Awesome review thus far!

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Actually Poj, after watching those videos, I now realize that we really had to endure a lot of our sound through the PA...

Some of those videos had great sound....

Mind-Roaster
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

yeah, VA, I was on the floor a few rows in front of the soundboards and the sound was MUCH better than when I was over on Eddie's side in Charlotte

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Part 8D: The BOP BOZDEBOZDE BOP WAWAZAT MOTHERFUCKING SHOW

So...now they bust into Jamie's Crying...

and Ed and Dave were rolling again...on Ed's side...

again...another high register, mike specialty...and Wolfie nailed it...He fucking nailed it...

And there they are again...the fucking Sammy fans...with the fucking faggot fucking Stupid-Ass Sammy Sign...I swear to christ...

and wrning...I'm relatively calm most of the time...but that shit really pisses me off...

So now...another break...for just a second...and the lights go off...and Va Beach and I both look at each other and say...

Ice Cream Man...

Dave comes out and asks if we want to hear a little story...and of course...a resounding yes...

Here's the story...

Well...a few years ago...I moved back to that little city called New York...so I could finish college. Back when we were in the band, we didn't have time for college. Anyways, I lived in this little apartment apartment...and I realized that everyone there wasn't from there, but from backyards just like this...

Well...it made me think about the old times, when we played in those backyards, and there was this one place, in Pasadena, and my friend Joe had this Ice Cream Truck...and when we'd play, we'd take all that Ice Cream out of Joe's Truck, and we'd fill that truck up with beer (crowd went nuts). That was back when pot still had seeds in it. Well, we'd get out a Pink Floyd Album, then roll up the reefer on the Pink Floyd Album. We never listened to the album, mind you, but we just used it to roll the pot, with all those seeds falling off. We'd shoot some darts...and we'd be so fucked up, we'd miss. And we would chip the paint off the board, and the wall, and all those little wholes would look like stars...and we'd look at those stars like we were in the S.S. Enterprise (hugh laughter)...Stardate Thursday 1972...

There was A LOT more than that...but that's the gist of it...

"Do any of you want some Ice Cream?"

Then Dave starts rolling out Ice Cream Man...

And I have to tell you...the fucking boys were really rolling with this one...Dave was up and down the fucking ramp...and Wolfie was rolling through it as well. Eddie ran over, and was singing with Dave...then Dave ran over to Ed's side, and they were singing together...

At some point...Va gets my attention, and Ed's playing his guitar with a drumstick...it was no doubt...the most rocking rendition of Ice Cream man I've ever fucking seen...outstanding...one of my favorites of the show...

Then right into fucking Panama...and it's bedlam fucking again. This may be the song that Wolfie really fucking comes out on...and he really fucking did. First...Eddie and Wolfie are following around Dave...fucking imitatint him...It was funny as hell. Dave throws on a Cowboy hat...

So during all this haberdashery, Dave gives his hat to Eddie, who looks absofuckinglutely ridiculous with it on. Dave yells out..."Who are these Guys" in the middle of the song...

Now Ed...runs over, and gives the hat to Wolfie...who can't quite get the fucking thing on right. So Wolfie rips off the hat...and walks over to Ed...and Sings the first chorus with Pops...and on his way back...stops...and walks up to Dave, to sing with Dave...Ed sees this, and Ed walks over...and the three are fucking sitting there, singing together...

It was fucking magic I tell you...Wolfie walks back over to grab the hat...he puts it back on, and is posing for the crowd, before taking it off again. In the meantime, Ed and Dave are over on Ed's side again...fucking around...talking to each other...playing off of each other.

THE ONLY thing that pisses me off about Panama...THE ONLY THING...is the Sammy fans...

the Panama-a-a-a-a-a...

So...we all fucking know...Dave doesn't do that on the first go around...

he does it on the second...

SHITHEAD SAM did it all the time...because he's fucking gay...

and about a third of the crowd did as well.

Dave didn't...we didn't...

but that fucking dickhead in front and his bigboobed bitch did...those two tools...I couldn't see them three rows up...but they did. I'm sure Mike...probably in Spambos guest house...did it...

I fucking hate that shit...

but fuck was that song on...dead straight on...

So...after the song...Dave has the crowd going fucking nuts...and he says...

"Phew...we haven't stopped since we started..."

I 100% agreed...

So...the lights go down, wolfie had left the stage...and Dave and Ed are hugging, laughing and talking...then Dave ran off the stage...

Ed Solo time...

Now...I don't get the folks that say this solo is boring. It's fucking Edward Van Halen...and he could play the sound of a fart for ten minutes...

The solo started at 10:44...

Ed opened the solo with the riff from Women in Love...then 316...still love it...then part of Erupstion with Wolfie and Al...Then Eddie fucking on the ground in front of his stacks...jabbing the floor with the neckof his guitar...

Holy fuck...he was tearing it the fuck off...he was doing the old solo...with 100% energy...it was fucking incredible...

Then a long version of cathedral...then Eruption...

It ended at 10:56...and 11 minute solo...and the show was officially over two hours.

Okay...

So...after the solo...we have Ain't Talkin' Bout Love...and the crowd...still in a frenzy...Ed...still in a frenzy...Dave...still in a frenzy...Al...still in a frenzy...5150 tool and bigboobed girlfriend...pissed off...but frenzied...even though they suck...

And the HEY HEY HEY's...motherfuck...20000 people...hammering it every time...like the show just started...

After the song...Ed high fived Wolfie...then Dave...Alex came off the riser...and came right over to Dave...and hugged him.

They bowed...and off...nope...not off the fucking stage...

the lights went out...and 1984 came on...There's Dave on the stage again...waiving the red flag...full circle...

then the true let down...

the Encore...and 198fucking4...Dave started on the top...but out came the fucking microphone...the big fucking microphone...on the ramp in the crowd...Dave comes down...and heads on out there...and of course...rides the mic back in...

He ends the show laying it down on the stage in the middle...the band comes out...bows again...and game...fucking math...

Show is over...

and so is the review...for now...

conclusions...

TOMORROW...

And check the main page...Hyman's review is up next...

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    07-28-2013 @ 08:48 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Part 8C: The WAWAZAT MOTHERFUCKING SHOW

Va turns right around...and grabs the fucking thing right out of his hands...crumples it up...looks him in the eye, and yells...GREAT SHOW...AND FUCKING THROWS IT ABOUT TEN ROWS DOWN...

...laughed...

fucking assholes...

...Wolfie had changed to an orange and black, smaller bass...painted like Frankie

...fuck...
    LMMAO @ VA - I would have had his back! And I don't know if it was Frankie or not, but that "orange" bass looked like a mid-seventies Fender Jazz pretty much stock (I couldn't see the pic ups...).

I'm kind of a big deal!
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-16-2012 @ 09:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Spot on review thus far.

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 06:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Risin...you son of a whore.....

I knew it...I fucking knew it....

The Roth Army Caesar.......

He tears it all down......

And then fucking has em on the edge of their seats whilst he builds it back up.....

You son of a whore.......

God Bless ya, bro.......

Somebody had to do it.

Rock on.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Part 8D: The BOP BOZDEBOZDE BOP WAWAZAT MOTHERFUCKING SHOW
    Nice reviews Poj and I'm glad you decided to go.

I'm also stoked that you (in only the way you can) went after the fucksticks holding up the Haganthony Vag hand sign!!!

juicecrell
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-03-2012 @ 03:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Thanks very much! Brought me back to early 1980'S! What would REALLY KICK ASS is a CONCERT FOR THE DLR ARMY!! I know the logistics never work! But I will take a live dvd box set! NEW/OLD! SEEIN EM IN CHI-TOWN!! Too bad Eddie didn't jam "i'm so glad" style on "get me a doctor"!

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-18-2012 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Great job Pojo. You nailed it plus very entertaining.

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh...Plex...

I'm not even close to being done yet...

TWO Major things still yet to happen...involving douchebag 5150 guy...

and Va's fucking shirt...lmfao...

Then of course...

I gotta give the best song...best moment...shit like that...

One more day...

lmfao...the week-long review continues...

christ...I may not finish until you see them again in Jersey and NYC...

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yo Plex...

This is just me...

but if I get a vote...keep the name PlexiBrown...

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-13-2009 @ 04:30 PM
    Status
    Thanks

PoJo, thanks for this review.

Sadly, with the limited view and sound I had, mixed with the bootleg, and your review; I can make some sense of what I was seeing from my shitty seat.

When Ed did his big knee slide over to Wolfie, I don't know if you could see it or not, but Ed started pretending to spank Wolfie. Wolfie looked at him like he was crazy. Pretty cute.

Also there was one point where Ed whispered something to Dave while he was singing and Dave started laughing real hard interrupting what he was singing. He then put the microphone up to his mouth and told Ed, "Don't fuck with me like that when I'm singing" still laughing.

God, to know those inside jokes...

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 04:00 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Good shit.

Mind-Roaster
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

keep it coming, poj.....

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-10-2015 @ 11:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Pojo, awesome review man, and I would pretty much say the same show that I saw in Philly last night!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-10-2015 @ 11:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

double post

To All you "Wannabes'" FU
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 08:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks

We are not worthy!!!
    Now ya gonna make me wait another fuckin day!
    5 more dayz.......5 long fuckin dayz!!!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This review is intense.
    This review is incredible, but I have one issue with it................
    WHY ya gonna make US wait another fuckin day! Cuntsidering I have
    5 more dayz.......5 long fuckin dayz until the show in TO...........

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How the fuck did the 2x post happen???

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2007 @ 12:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

NICE...just fuckin nice.....11-13 can't fuckin get here fast enough. Excellent review man. Is there gonna be another part where the 5150 guy gets an asswhippin and someone else takes home his big-tit woman as she finally sees the light?

Mind-Roaster
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

not unless pojo had already taken her back to the hotel room and tied her ass up before showing up at Fat Dog's after the show....

but, I don't know how that ended up, either. Me and VaIN got to the bar a lot sooner than poj and VA.

so we're all still waiting........

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
    not unless pojo had already taken her back to the hotel room and tied her ass up before showing up at Fat Dog's after the show....

but, I don't know how that ended up, either. Me and VaIN got to the bar a lot sooner than poj and VA.

so we're all still waiting........

He's not done....

Trust me....

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-18-2012 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Yo Plex...

This is just me...

but if I get a vote...keep the name PlexiBrown...
    Your vote counted. I will keep it.

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    07-28-2013 @ 08:48 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
    Your vote counted. I will keep it.
    Ha! Probably a good choice. If not - people who knew you before you
    changed usernames would call you 'Plexi Brown Eye'.

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 07:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    He's not done....

Trust me....
    Are we gonna have to wait til the end of the baseball playoffs??!! ....or just til the Tribe gets knocked out

Thread Information