Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The Official Las Vegas 12/28 Meetup/Review Thread

New show added...

VA
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Sticky, T minus one week....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• CBS
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Sep 2004

Van Halen Friday Night Las Vegas

Is anyone going to this show?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

we are drinkin' at circus circus as we speak!! game on!!!!!! round two.
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• CBS
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Sep 2004

Hell yes! Van Halen is here. Not drinking yet going to will call to pick up the 4 star tickets right now.

Comment

• CBS
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Sep 2004

Hell yes! Van Halen is here. Not drinking yet going to will call to pick up the 4 star tickets right now. I paid $100 bucks for 7th row in 1984 so, what the fuck.

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
              Head Fluffer
              • Aug 2007

You guys are gonna rock out with your cocks out tonight!!!

Make us proud gentleman!!

Comment

• bantonelli
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

VIVA VAN HALEN!!!!

I'll be there for Round 2 on Sunday, 12/30.....Last Show of 2007 should be a BLAST!!!!!!

Have FUN TONIGHT
                "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Chooch MaGooch
                  Groupie
                  • Feb 2005

I know it's only 6:00 am out there, but c'mon, how was the show?
                  Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                  Its no secret: I think the Army is pure shit. I can count on one hand the posters over there that I enjoy reading with a few fingers left over. The rest is a bunch of drooling at the mouth fucking idiots. I rarely ever go there. Elvis is a born-again, male-nurse prick that rarely has anything to contribute.

Comment

• bantonelli
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Chooch MaGooch
                    I know it's only 6:00 am out there, but c'mon, how was the show?
                    LOL!

What goes on in Vegas, Stays in Vegas....
                    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

once again, phenomenal!! there were some miscues and some "offness" early on, but they tightened up pretty well. wolfie seems to be gaining some confidence on his bass, but still quite timid with his stage presence. not that i wouldn't be tho. does anyone know if there are u-tubes of dave and eddie doin' the battle of the harley startin' up? that part fires me up every time.
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• bantonelli
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        once again, phenomenal!! there were some miscues and some "offness" early on, but they tightened up pretty well. wolfie seems to be gaining some confidence on his bass, but still quite timid with his stage presence. not that i wouldn't be tho. does anyone know if there are u-tubes of dave and eddie doin' the battle of the harley startin' up? that part fires me up every time.
                        The Harley "competition" between Dave and Ed is Awesome! Dave started doing this back on his solo tour and he's got the rev sound down!

Pete..Are you going to tomorrow's gig as well?

I'll be driving to Vegas tomorrow early AM for tomorrow night's 2007 Finale!

VIVA VH TOUR 2008!!!

Comment

• CBS
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Sep 2004

Here are some shots of the show and the best or most memorable songs in no particular order.

Beautiful Girls had the crowd singing the chorus - awesome
                          RWTD vintage
                          Romeo Delight - fucking powerful
                          And the Cradle will Rock- I can still here the "Rock On!"
                          I'm the One - never saw them sing this live before
                          Everybody Wants Some! - Why did this band wait so long?

Dave was spectacular and I almost felt sorry for Eddie watching him try so hard during his solo. The jumbotron highlighted his almost arthritic looking hands and during the solo I came to terms with the fact that this might be the last time we ever see this band perform. So, go see the show even if you have to get a loan to do so.

Can't upload the pictures? Try later

Comment

• BALLYJUNKIE
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Nov 2004

ive been to 3 shows sacramento ,san jose ,oakland and the thing the surprized me thne most was the reaction to 'BEAUTIFUL GIRLS " got ,its great song but i never thought it was one of van halens most popular ,all 3 shows i went to the crowd was singing the most on beautiful girls ..... go figure

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by CBS
                              I came to terms with the fact that this might be the last time we ever see this band perform.
                              Let's hope you're wrong on this one

Can't upload the pictures? Try later
                              Try using a Photobucket...

Glad you had a good time.

Roth on !
                              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...