Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why did my thread about Wolfgang "playing" bass to a track get SILENCED???

Banned
    S'TAN

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Let DICK figure that out...LMAO @ the incompetency!
    Status

Why did my thread about Wolfgang "playing" bass to a track get SILENCED???

Hello...

I started a thread in the main section regarding questioning Wolfgang's bass "playing" as whether he was playing to a pre-recorded bass track or not. This is a legitimate discussion, within which I provided examples of why I believe he is NOT playing at least SOME of the bass parts. The thread was quickly popular, of course with both pro and con responses, along with the familiar "You must be a Troll" and "You must like Hagar" responses along with the childish cursing and unintelligent responses from members such as Ford.

Most of these responses were from said moderator Ford, who apparently shuts down anything he doesn't agree with, usually accompanied by words such as "sh*t", "f*ck", "troll", "p*ssy"...you get the idea. His childish responses, along with verbal harassment and libel, seem to bode well with his inability to offer any constructive or intelligent discussion regarding said topic. If he doesn't like what you say, you must be "gay." That's his level.

Needless to say, the thread was silenced into Airelle Bot-ville, where only a few people respond due to the ridiculous "botmanship" and lack of any real knowledge that the thread exists.

This thread is here:
    http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...0&pagenumber=1

This thread is worthy of discussion by members who have an open mind and who don't get immediately mentally destroyed in life because someone online questions something the mighty Van Halen brothers conceived.

This thread should be back up in the main forum where all members can discuss openly, honestly, and thoroughly as well as providing proof either for or against the topic of discussion. I will continue to provide examples of Wolfgang NOT playing certain parts of songs...few as many people may see them, since the thread is essentially hidden for all practical purposes.

This thread should be back up for all to take part in. Silencing someone's thread just because you haven't got the mental ability/acuity to take part in a legitimate discussion without resorting to cursing like a 1980's teen shouldn't be what this site is about.

This thread was started competently, professionally, and was thorough in that all questions and points were being backed up and alternating points were addressed.
    Last edited by SATAN BUSH; 10-05-2007 at 08:09 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Frustrated by his failed attempt to derail the Main forum with his fabricated bullshit, "Satan's Bush" takes out his frustrations on some poor kid's rusty old swing.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Banned
    S'TAN

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wow, Ford...you're SOOO cool! When are you gonna let me ride in your Camaro?

And yet, another expected "intelligent" response from "Ford."

Banned
    S'TAN

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BTW, "Ford," I did not "fabricate" those videos in the thread that show Wolfgang not playing bass.

Google "fabricate." I do not think it means what you think it means (to quote Indigo Montoya).

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why not Google "Van Halen" "Wolfgang" "Airbass" under NEWS while you're at it...

Supply ONE single link other than YOUR interpetation of shitty cellphone vids and we'll talk....

I've seen 9/11 conspiracy threads with more proof than you've brought to the table...

Why whine about the mods, when simply proving your case would keep your thread[s] open and in main???

It's the internet, dummy. If what you say is so convincing, there'd be 30 blogs on the subject by now.

I can't find ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by SATAN BUSH
    BTW, "Ford," I did not "fabricate" those videos in the thread that show Wolfgang not playing bass.
    They don't "show him not playing bass" either, mensa.

You've yet to supply Zapruder-like evidence.

The time and energy you've exhausted WHINING would be better spent making your case with links and real proof.

Not subjective conjecture.

God I hate people.....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Google "fabricate." I do not think it means what you think it means (to quote Indigo Montoya).
    No, you didn't fabricate the videos, moron.

You fabricated a bullshit story, based on blurry, out of sync videos in which the movements of ANYONE on stage are impossible to interpret with any level of accuracy.

Now go crawl back under which ever airport bathroom stall you came from and await the sound of Larry Craig's tapping.

Banned
    S'TAN

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ford, do you do this on purpose?

You completely follow the fanboi sheep call:

1) You blamed the camera/camera phone/blurry video even though the drums, guitar, and vocal are completely in sync with the sound.

2) You always resort to some "gay" 1980's teenager response. Wonder why?

It's SO hard to call you out...mainly because you make it so easy, by exhibiting every characteristic I stated fanboi's WOULD in response to my thread...and I PREDICTED the response of "boi's" like you before you EVER responded.

Doesn't integrity or competency mean ANYTHING to boi's like you?

I wonder if there's going to be a "f*ck", "p*ssy", or gay-related response coming? Those are SOOOOO effective!!!!!!

As fanboi's such as yourself would state, you've been OWNED. Or, PWNED. Or, whatever it is boi's like you do. You seem to be pretty able, since all your posts usually end with some reference to it.

Slobbath.
    Last edited by SATAN BUSH; 10-05-2007 at 08:51 PM.

Banned
    S'TAN

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    They don't "show him not playing bass" either, mensa.

You've yet to supply Zapruder-like evidence.

The time and energy you've exhausted WHINING would be better spent making your case with links and real proof.

Not subjective conjecture.

God I hate people.....

For the record...blaming the "blurry camera phone" was already predicted in the first post on the original thread. The pictures are not excessively blurry, and the guitar, drums, and vocals are completely in sync.

What shows Wolfgang NOT playing bass is exhibted in the fact that quarter notes are heard when his right hand is touching nothing in the second of the two clips posted. Also, he does two back to back slides in this second clip, which are NOT heard...the bass merely stays steady playing quarter notes. That means he was NOT playing what was being heard.

I know it's hard for you to accept. Afterall, your life is based on Van Halen. I realize it is hard.

Also, when I provided a second thread with MORE proof (as I was instructed to do...provide more proof for the case), THAT thread was shut down just as quickly.

So, the idea that remaining cool, calm, and providing proof will keep your threads alive is absolutely bogus.

Fanboi mods such as Ford simply can't discuss anything they view as negative, so the threads get shut down.

Even boi's such as HE can see that.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wolfie was using Ampeg SVT amps with 8x10 speakers but then daddy had them removed to put more of his EVH 5150 III rigs on stage.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ModeratErs: The Legend Continues
    Twistin' by the pool.

Banned
    S'TAN

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yes, again I ask...

WHERE ARE THE BASS AMPS????????

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

As fanboi's such as yourself would state, you've been OWNED. Or, PWNED. Or, whatever it is boi's like you do. You seem to be pretty able, since all your posts usually end with some reference to it.

You don't even OWN the trailer you live in, sheep. Of course you are making progress, since you lived in the basement of your mother's outhouse until last month.

Now go back to preschool, and let the grownups continue to discuss Van HALEN rationally.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yes, again I ask...

WHERE ARE THE BASS AMPS????????
    Up your mothers ass. I heard they didn't even need lube.

Banned
    S'TAN

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    You don't even OWN the trailer you live in, sheep. Of course you are making progress, since you lived in the basement of your mother's outhouse until last month.

Now go back to preschool, and let the grownups continue to discuss Van HALEN rationally.

Was that supposed to be insulting or witty? Help me out here...I'm not well versed in "mullet."

Banned
    S'TAN

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Up your mothers ass. I heard they didn't even need lube.

Yet another mega-intelligent Ford response which OF COURSE has SOMETHING to do with the ANAL cavity. Whodathunk?

You just can't resist, can you?

LMAO

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You see, THIS right here is the problem with shitty cell phone cams...90% of the fucking footage out there sucks goat balls, out of sync and shaking all over the place...

You can't trust anything shot on a cheap ass fucking cell phone.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I swear, somebody needs to change the name of this forum to "Whine Street"...or "Whiner Down"..."Whiners and Children First" or something...

Christ...

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bueno bob
    I swear, somebody needs to change the name of this forum to "Whine Street"...or "Whiner Down"..."Whiners and Children First" or something...
    Awaits Three Lock Rock's next thread in this forum...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Three Sucks Cock is annoying, but at least he's good for a laugh. More than I can say about this coward.

Banned
    S'TAN

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL...yet ANOTHER response from "Ford" where he STILL references SOMETHING involving the male appendage. I haven't seen ONE response yet from him where he doesn't reference something "gay."

That's called "intelligents."

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

That's called "intelligents."
    And the jokes keep writing themselves.......

Banned
    S'TAN

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And the jokes keep writing themselves.......

That was called "sarcasm" Ford. Google it. Try your best to not type "penis" in the google search box.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

GH-EY

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    There are several thousand people who could definitively prove this moron wrong due to having actually been at one of the 5 shows they have played so far.

Here we have ABSOLUTE PROOF that Wolfgang is playing "air guitar" to a PRERECORDED BACKING TRACK! Watch his hands close-up at 2:26 (or around 1:04 if you are counting down); after the bass trill, Wolfgang does a slide down the neck on the E-string, yet NO SLIDE IS HEARD; the backing track goes straight to "E". And don't give me those "It's a camera phone" and "It's off time" excuses...EVERYTHING else is ON time. He's FAKING playing bass. NO QUESTION.

You can argue with me, and put on the fanboi glasses, but you can't argue with physics.
    I can certainly argue with some kind of idiot bozo making crap up that has nothing whatsoever to do with physics.

In fact, I do not even have to watch any video after reading your silly description above, to understand how flawed and irrational your 'thread' actually is.

Yet I watched the video and no it does not look fishy, and I can hear what he is doing on the bass.

It is proof you are lacking the intelligence of a retarded hamster, or are a troll.

Or both.

Ooooh so you do not hear his hand sliding down the neck.

Gee Mr. Smartass....since when is someone REQUIRED to have their fucking hand TOUCHING THE FUCKING STRINGS when moving it up and down the neck, huh?

Come on, DUMBASS!
    You are so fucking smart!

Oh and so the bass you hear goes 'straight to E'.

Gee I am so fucking impressed FANBOI.

You somehow are assuming he has no right hand, or if he does, that it is not plucking the low E while he moves his left hand (you know...THE ONE THAT IS NOT TOUCHING THE FUCKING STRINGS) down the neck.

I suppose if you saw someone playing a straight E pattern without their left hand being anywhere near the neck that you would immediately go shriek at the poor bastard how he is frauding everyone because he is not 'actually playing what you hear'.

And you claim to have played bass for over 20 years?

Sure....sure you have. Just as likely as monkeys flying out of your butt.

You wonder why your delusional thread is in Arielle's Dump??

You are dumber than a box of rocks, that's why.

Did I mention that damn, I love fanboi's?????
    Isn't it obvious, ya whiny transsexual?

Let's hear you sob and cry some more about your poor widdul thread being sent off to Arielle-Bot-Land.

Banned
    S'TAN

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hardrock69
    There are several thousand people who could definitively prove this moron wrong due to having actually been at one of the 5 shows they have played so far.

I can certainly argue with some kind of idiot bozo making crap up that has nothing whatsoever to do with physics.

In fact, I do not even have to watch any video after reading your silly description above, to understand how flawed and irrational your 'thread' actually is.

Yet I watched the video and no it does not look fishy, and I can hear what he is doing on the bass.

It is proof you are lacking the intelligence of a retarded hamster, or are a troll.

Or both.

Ooooh so you do not hear his hand sliding down the neck.

Gee Mr. Smartass....since when is someone REQUIRED to have their fucking hand TOUCHING THE FUCKING STRINGS when moving it up and down the neck, huh?

Come on, DUMBASS!
    You are so fucking smart!

Oh and so the bass you hear goes 'straight to E'.

Gee I am so fucking impressed FANBOI.

You somehow are assuming he has no right hand, or if he does, that it is not plucking the low E while he moves his left hand (you know...THE ONE THAT IS NOT TOUCHING THE FUCKING STRINGS) down the neck.

I suppose if you saw someone playing a straight E pattern without their left hand being anywhere near the neck that you would immediately go shriek at the poor bastard how he is frauding everyone because he is not 'actually playing what you hear'.

And you claim to have played bass for over 20 years?

Sure....sure you have. Just as likely as monkeys flying out of your butt.

You wonder why your delusional thread is in Arielle's Dump??

You are dumber than a box of rocks, that's why.

Isn't it obvious, ya whiny transsexual?

Let's hear you sob and cry some more about your poor widdul thread being sent off to Arielle-Bot-Land.

You need to learn one thing: INTEGRITY. That's what you would have if you would do something COMPETENTLY. Read the FULL posts of what was described. Until you do, you have no basis for inclusion in this discussion. You see, "points" you think you have raised have already been addressed regarding placement of hands, sounds produced, and visual evidence of the contrary of the possibility of said sounds.

You bring up the idea of "Why do you have to hear it if he slides his hand down the neck without touching the strings?" Well, sir...he IS touching the strings. This means you would HEAR it. You can't be this ignorant. But, apparently, you are.

Again: INTEGRITY and COMPETENCY. Watch the clip thoroughly, read the post ALL THE WAY THROUGH, and THEN attempt a discussion.

Until then, your "contributions" are worthless.

(And of course, a "sexual" reference has to be made at the end. You've learned alot from the fanboi's here.)
    Last edited by SATAN BUSH; 10-06-2007 at 02:35 AM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Since when do cowards hiding behind AOL proxies give lectures on INTEGRITY?

Banned
    S'TAN

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Cowards hiding behind AOL proxies? WTF? Anyone using AOL is a coward with no integrity? LMAO...

Also, "Ford," I already told you I can sign in directly wherever you wish me to...I don't HAVE to be on AOL. As a matter of fact, right now, I'm not. I'm directly logged in through Internet Explorer on Charter Internet.

Good try though...since you fail at every attempt at a response. Oh, and BTW..."Since when do cowards hiding behind AOL proxies give a lecture on INTEGRITY?" Since NOW. I just gave another. You just read it.

Keep tryin', "dude."
    Last edited by SATAN BUSH; 10-06-2007 at 03:54 AM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Cowards hiding behind AOL proxies? WTF? Anyone using AOL is a coward with no integrity? LMAO...

Also, "Ford," I already told you I can sign in directly wherever you wish me to...I don't HAVE to be on AOL. As a matter of fact, right now, I'm not. I'm directly logged in through Internet Explorer on Charter Internet.

Nice try, lying piece of shit. Because I looked up your town on Charter's website and guess what it said?

We're sorry, Charter Communications does not provide service in your area.
    Want to try again, liar?

Better yet, just go to bed, Frank.

Hug your little stuffed Van Hagar sheep tight and drift off to dream land where you can be the meat in an "Other Half" sandwich.

DILLIGAF?
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "Now go crawl back under which ever airport bathroom stall you came from and await the sound of Larry Craig's tapping."
    Sorry Devil boy, but that was fuckin' funny as fuck!!!
    CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Banned
    S'TAN

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who the hell is Frank?

LMAO...

One of the most entertaining things regarding absolutely owning an internet blowhard is when they think they are "on to you" and they think you're someone you're not...and nothing can make them believe differently. It's quite hilarious, actually. I don't even have to DO anything...just sit back and laugh myself silly at how "smart" you think you are. You want me to be "Frank?" Um, ok, I'll be Frank...since you're no longer "Ford." You turned into "Dick" quite some time ago.

"Oh no he di-int!!!"

LMAO...

BTW...love the fanboi-isms that you HAD to include at the end (as usual); the insisting that I love Hagar, as well as ANOTHER "gay" reference. That's REAL effective, you know. Must make YOU feel better...you're the "smart" one, right?

G'night, Dick.

Frank

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yep. You're Slanderqueen.

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who is this person who nameth himself after Satan, and Satan's servant Bush? :confused:

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    Who is this person...
    It's muthafreakin'
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Banned
    Flappo's Disciple
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Somebody give SBush a SHOT

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You know what else? Nowhere in any of those Youtube videos can you see microphones on Alex's drums.

This, too me, is undeniable physical proof that Alex Van Halen is not playing drums, and that it is, indeed all a farce.

Satanbush, thanks to you I spent WAAAAY too much time looking at Wolfie last night and concentrating to see if there were any giveaways that he wasnt playing EVERY FUCKING NOTE.

Ahem. He was playing every fucking note. Especially during SGMAD when his father's pedal-board went ker-plooie for about 4 minutes and Wolfie and Alex did an extended bass/drum jam session while the problems with Eddie's guitar got fixed.

Yeah, they practiced that. I happened to look over at the engineers working the sound board right when that happened and this one dude with real long hair and a fat gut jumped out of his seat and quickly threw in a cassette into the tape deck...I can only assume that he threw in the tape marked 'four minute bass and drum jam for use when guitar goes dead'

Face it sheep, we win. Again.
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental

Face it sheep, we win. Again.
    That's Another Win For The Roth Army.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The real question is:

Satan Bush = Katydid MUFF?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What cracks me up are these fuckhats who scream censorship and claim we're SILENCING them by moving a thread...

Hey, mensa, If your fucking thread is so fucking popular and thought-provoking people will find it and post in it REGARDLESS of what forum it's in.

Perhaps the problem is with you and your lack of substance, not the forum.

But then that would require you to accept responsibility, and it's much easier to just whine and bitch and blame the mods.

God I hate people.....

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
    You know what else? Nowhere in any of those Youtube videos can you see microphones on Alex's drums.

Actually, It's been reported that the concerts never really took place at all.

They were done on a soundstage in LA, with the help of NASA and the same group who faked the moon landing.

Thread Information