The Official I Haven't Seen A Show Yet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official I Haven't Seen A Show Yet Thread

Feel free to vent on anything related to not seeing a show yet in this cuntvenient, stickied thread.

The stakes have never been higher. Don't trust your eyes, you haven't seen a show yet. Fear and Loathing can play tricks on you.

Have at it.

I did pick up my tickets today from Ticket Shafter. They are damn good, but I wanted closer to the stage.

I made the mistake of booking online at 10:00 AM on the nose.

Turns out, I think I could have got better seats lining up, even if the random tickets given out to the queue put me 5-10 minutes later.

BTW, she also said that primo (first row 2nd level) were put on sale at exactly 12:00 noon right beside the stage. So, primo cheaper seats for those interested.

In hopes of a better luck next time, I listened to her drivel about Garth Brooks or was it Brooks and Dunn? Are they the same dude?
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

I have seen several shows.

In fact, hundreds.

I saw Tina Turner in 2000.

I saw Judas Priest in 1982.

I saw Chicago in 1973.

Oh, you mean Van Halen?

On this tour?

Welllll.......why didn't you say so?

Comment

24 more days...
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
          I did pick up my tickets today from Ticket Shafter. They are damn good, but I wanted closer to the stage.

I made the mistake of booking online at 10:00 AM on the nose.

Turns out, I think I could have got better seats lining up, even if the random tickets given out to the queue put me 5-10 minutes later.

BTW, she also said that primo (first row 2nd level) were put on sale at exactly 12:00 noon right beside the stage. So, primo cheaper seats for those interested.

In hopes of a better luck next time, I listened to her drivel about Garth Brooks or was it Brooks and Dunn? Are they the same dude?
          I dunno whats going on with all this corporate hoopla...

The important thing is that you fought the good fight. Just fucking bought some tickets. General admission is a rarity nowadays.

Comment

T minus 19 and counting....

This will be my third time seeing the real VH.
            '82, '84, '07
            ...I'm just skin 'n bones.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3...74largehi6.jpg
            http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9199/justfatwz4.jpg

Comment

17 days....tick tick tick
              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

25 days and counting...
                ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

Next year Europe?

Comment

2months and 9 days..........tick tick-BOOM!!!
                    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

Originally posted by VanHalener
                      25 days and counting...
                      i think you mean 21 days and counting...

(at least, today you do.)

Comment

ok folks that live in Florida , the Live Nation guy was on our local Tampa classic rock station and let slip a huge hint that VH will probably be in Florida in March or April so stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed

Comment

Of course there gona be in Fl and TX, like I said before in the "cold winter months" there not "dumb - dumbs"! JFC!!

Comment

no actually the promoter said
                            March or early April for Florida date

I thought the same way you did until I heard him say that .

Comment

10 days till Kansas City!! But I still want them to come to Dallas!!

Comment

Working...
                              X