X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TAKIN WHISKEY
    Commando
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by WAR
    Dallas will be fucked this coming weekend. New England's going to pound them into submission.
    Doubt it. We shall see, though. I'll be seeing it from the 40 yard line.

Comment

• chi-town324
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Feb 2007

It was a hell of a game...was going to turn it off several times, but couldnt...after the onside kick recovery i knew it was over for the Bills

Comment

• chi-town324
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
        Doubt it. We shall see, though. I'll be seeing it from the 40 yard line.
        and then the VH show on tues...what a week!!

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
          Commando
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by chi-town324
          and then the VH show on tues...what a week!!

Ya, thats what I've been thinking. LOL Totally self indulgent. My wife certainly thinks that way. If someone would have told me before 2007 started that I would be seeing the 5-0 Patriots and the 5-0 Cowboys from the 40 in Texas Stadium and then seeing a Diamond David Lee Roth fronted Van Halen the same week, I wouldn't have believed it. By the way Chi, not coming in till thurs the 18th. Oh and what Billy goat are we meeting at. I looked it up online and there are a few I guess.

Comment

• jharp84
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Wade Phillips - COOL! Bum Phillips - COOLER! DAnte Pastorini- BAD ASS! BEAT THE SHIT OUT OD SOME LITTLE JAG(could of used more worse here, but I am currently finding religion! Which one - I don't fuckin know!) News reporter who was printing personal shit out of line! remenber seeing the news clips 1979 or so here in Chicago!! DANTE- MY FAVE QB! 1st to invent "flac - jacket" also even though way out of date now!

Comment

• jharp84
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
              Ya, thats what I've been thinking. LOL Totally self indulgent. My wife certainly thinks that way. If someone would have told me before 2007 started that I would be seeing the 5-0 Patriots and the 5-0 Cowboys from the 40 in Texas Stadium and then seeing a Diamond David Lee Roth fronted Van Halen the same week, I wouldn't have believed it. By the way Chi, not coming in till thurs the 18th. Oh and what Billy goat are we meeting at. I looked it up online and there are a few I guess.
              LIFE CAN BE AMAZING AT TIMES! SOMETIMES THERE IS GOOD!
              Without substance abuse even?? :confused:

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                Veteran
                • Apr 2004

Romo and the boys will beat the pats!!!
                http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• chi-town324
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jharp84
                  Wade Phillips - COOL! Bum Phillips - COOLER! DAnte Pastorini- BAD ASS! BEAT THE SHIT OUT OD SOME LITTLE JAG(could of used more worse here, but I am currently finding religion! Which one - I don't fuckin know!) News reporter who was printing personal shit out of line! remenber seeing the news clips 1979 or so here in Chicago!! DANTE- MY FAVE QB! 1st to invent "flac - jacket" also even though way out of date now!
                  Dan Past was the shit...got robbed in the ice game in 79...Mike Renfro scored that touchdown...if only they had instant repley back then

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by chi-town324
                    Dan Past was the shit...got robbed in the ice game in 79...Mike Renfro scored that touchdown...if only they had instant repley back then
                    Against the Steelers. I think that was the 2nd straight year they beat the Oilers. Remember Ken Burroughs 00

Comment

• jharp84
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

ROTH -ON MY RETRO FOOTBALL BRO'S! We will discuss further next week! FOR THE MAIN EVENT!!

Comment

Working...