Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas QB Tony Romo is getting a Tatoo

-Of this on his fucking forehead!

LOL I know the game is less than half over, but he's getting bent over out back in the shed...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-08-2007, 10:06 PM.

and me likes it!

my two favorite teams are the steelers and whoever is playing the cowboys!

Comment

tONY ROMO GHEY FUCK! Comes from where I now reside! UnfortunaTELY! hE IS GAYER THAN A FUCKIN moo-moo! gET IT ! hE IS A 2-BALL ONE STICK LOVER!! (THAT'SA JUICE ORIGINAL) aNY MUFUCKER STEAL THAT SHIT FROM ME HEY!! brand new OAKLAND SCARF!!

Comment

DALLAS COWBOYS 5-0 Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

Comment

Nick's gotta be depressed today.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR
            Nick's gotta be depressed today.
            He's talking sabres today......

That's how low he feels...
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

That game was so similar to the Bears-Cardinals game last year, it was amazing.

Nobody should win a game after throwing five interceptions.

Comment

Most teams are not capable of winning games in which their Qb puts them in a hole like that. Dallas is a very good team, but with that said, they really didn't have any business winning that game.

Comment

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
                  Most teams are not capable of winning games in which their Qb puts them in a hole like that. Dallas is a very good team, but with that said, they really didn't have any business winning that game.
                  That's probably true. But Buffalo's wounded defense faded, and they had a rookie QB (albeit one with great potential) that had a hard time keeping drives going...

In any case, it sucks that the Bills lost - but it was one of the weirdest games I've ever seen, and it was still pretty exciting...

Comment

Don't ya hate starting a post like that too early ???

I guess it doesn't fucking matter, Dallas is 5-0, a win is a win....

But they need to shut their pie holes on these fucking Romo/Favre comparisons...

Puhleeeze.....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

But they need to shut their pie holes on these fucking Romo/Favre comparisons...

Puhleeeze.....
                      Romo has even asked the media to stop. Favre is his idol, and Romo said it is crazy to compare himself to someone who has accomplished so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Puhleeeze.....
                        Not really. Romo looked concussed.

If they had been up against a more experienced, competent offense and a team that wasn't hurting so bad (minus eight the season starters are out), Dallas would have been totally fucked...

Comment

Originally posted by davidbmc
                          and me likes it!

my two favorite teams are the steelers and whoever is playing the cowboys!
                          Substitute the fuckin' COCK LOVING 49er ass fisters for the cowgirls here & you've got team #2!!!
                          CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

Dallas will be fucked this coming weekend. New England's going to pound them into submission.

Comment

I hope so! LOL

Actually, I really do like Dallas Coach Wade Philips though. He was a decent guy that got a bit of a raw deal in Buffalo and took the blame for stuff beyond his cuntrol, although he did try to keep the worst coach at any position (special teams) I have ever seen...

Comment

Working...
                              X