Who do you blame more for the break up of classic Van Halen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jharp84
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Terry
    :bottle:

I'm due to hoist a few.

Overdue.

WAY overdue.

As in, I haven't tucked into a liter or a 1.5 liter of Jim Beam and a couple of 16 oz cans of Coke in a long-ass time (like, say, 1998), but I'm fuckin' PRIMED to have a nice, prolonged booze session this Friday night...from about 6 PM to 6 AM.

Just me, that bottle, the Cokes, a gallon of ice-water, two decks of Marlboro Reds, my deck chair and my combination turntable/cassette player/radio out on my screened-in porch and WACF on vinyl, playing from start to finish, over and fucking OVER again.

And if the new neighbours don't like it, they can kiss my motherfuckin' ass, because this is my motherfuckin' house, Gus! And if you don't like it, you can take your gooney-goo-goo wife, your gooney-goo-goo kids and get in your gooney-goo-goo mobile and get the fuck out!!
    DUDE! DUDE! You speakin my language! Too bad I can't get you the philly cd in time! Have ya downloaded any of the concerts yet! If not, and if you can, perfect for your celebration!! Kudos Bro! Congrats! on the home! My neighbors are assholes except one family! Good Luck! Juice

Comment

Working...