X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

I'm a Lying Troll, and Can't Keep My Stories Straight

I live near where the slide and grass valley fires are raging. i was visiting a couple of my brothers in san bernardino,CA today,and when i got there,it was raining ash all over the city-downtown, fucking everywhere. the visibility was about 10 feet.......smoke was so thick,with all the ash raining down that every where i turned people were wearing dust,gas and oxygen masks.breathing was very hard for me.....i am asthmatic. most of the highways are closed. i had to take the bus there. my brothers might get evacuated. i might be evacuated too. and I am in Yucaipa,CA.

CHIMPY AND THE GORVERNATOR are coming here on thursday. the local evacuation centers at the national orange show events center in san bernardino and the san bernardino county fairgrounds in victorville are on the list of places these opportunist assholes will be visiting with homeland security director michael chertoff already here. this place is always a fucking shithole.......but everyone here is afraid that once fema gets involed (which they will soon be) it will be another major fuck-up like with new orleans after hurricane katrina........we're fucked!!!!!
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond
  • Blackflag
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

Re: so cal fires.........

Originally posted by ace diamond
    THE GORVERNATOR
    So there's a fire nipping at your ass, and you can't fucking breathe because the smoke is so thick.

So fucking leave, you stupid mother fucker. What are you waiting for, somebody to pick you up and carry you away? Waiting for a check, maybe?

Just leave, you stupid putz. Either that, or just shut up and let natural selection make you crispy.

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Re: Re: so cal fires.........

Originally posted by Blackflag
      So there's a fire nipping at your ass, and you can't fucking breathe because the smoke is so thick.

So fucking leave, you stupid mother fucker. What are you waiting for, somebody to pick you up and carry you away? Waiting for a check, maybe?

Just leave, you stupid putz. Either that, or just shut up and let natural selection make you crispy.

HEY FUCKHEAD.......I'M BLIND YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Blackflag
        Banned
        • Apr 2006

Well, I haven't seen that one on the internet before.

Somebody accuses you of being mentally handicapped, so you pretend to be physically handicapped. I'm not sure if that makes you a genius, or if that just confirms the former.

One thing I know for sure, though...SoCal is the only place in the US that blind people can live. So I guess it's time for a bar-b-que...

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

I use a Special Voice attachment that tells me what each post reads. i can then tell the computer what i want to say in response. it is then posted.

Comment

• Blackflag
            Banned
            • Apr 2006

Let me help out with that...I'm giving you the finger and calling you a stupid asshole again.

Comment

• ace diamond
              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Well, I haven't seen that one on the internet before.

Somebody accuses you of being mentally handicapped, so you pretend to be physically handicapped. I'm not sure if that makes you a genius, or if that just confirms the former.

One thing I know for sure, though...SoCal is the only place in the US that blind people can live. So I guess it's time for a bar-b-que...

i have bbq's with my friends all the fucking time.

maybe one day we will bbq you.

i am legally blind. that is not a joke. Do not make fun of someone because of a disability. Not fucking cool. my brain is perfectly funtional.
              my eyes are defective. do not insult my intelligence. i will rip you to shreds.

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

I AM NOT STUPID. AND IT'S ACEHOLE.....GET IT RIGHT, BITCH!!!

Comment

• Blackflag
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2006

do not insult my intelligence. i will rip you to shreds.
                  On a last note, let me just reveal to the world what a completely worthless asshole of a human being you are by pointing out:

1. a voice recognition program would not be able to interface with an html that is constantly changing with new posts, so that it knows what post you want read and what parts you have already read.

2. a voice recognition program would not have the mispellings of common words like you have.

3. it would not have all the varied periods of ellipses that you have ......

In conclusion, douchebag, the next time somebody accuses you of being stupid and you're looking for sympathy...

better to play the "I have no balls" handicap. That one is tough to disprove.

:fucku2:

Comment

• ace diamond
                    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

1. I'VE GOT BIG BALLS.
                    2.FOR THE MOMENT......I HAVE A FRIEND OF MINE READING TO ME WHAT IS SAID AND TYPING MY RESPONSES FOR ME. SO HE HAS WIDE-FINGER SYNDROME........BIG DEAL.....HE'S A BIG BURLY BIKER.

Comment

• Blackflag
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2006

HE'S A BIG BURLY BIKER.
                      Why am I not surprised?

When you look in the mirror tomorrow morning, remind yourself that you go on the internet and pretend to be handicapped. Douchebag.

Comment

• ace diamond
                        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

ALSO,FUCKSTICK, AND THIS IS ACE'S BIG BULRY BIKER FRIEND TALKING.........WHEN HE USES HIS VIOCE INTERFACE PROGRAM, I HAVE TO GO TO THE TROUBLE OF MAKING IT WORK SO IT CAN BE POSTED IN HTML OR ANY OTHER FORMAT.

MORE OFTEN THAN NOT......I AM TYPING WHAT HE SAYS AND READING TO HIM AS WELL.
                        HE LIVES WITH ME AND MY WIFE..........WE TAKE CARE OF HIM AND MY WIFE BLIND BROTHER.

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

SO GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Why am I not surprised?

When you look in the mirror tomorrow morning, remind yourself that you go on the internet and pretend to be handicapped. Douchebag.
                            NOT POSSIBLE. IT WOULD BE POINTLESS.I WOULD BE UNABLE TO SEE ANYTHING.

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

AND I DO NOT PRETEND TO BE HANDICAPPED. SSI OUT HERE FOR THE BLIND IT $940 A MONTH. THAT IS WHAT I LIVE ON.

Comment

Working...