• NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Minneapolis Sets the standard!!!

We are the 1st to post a photo!

Fuckin' rockin' show!

We drank, we saw, we rocked!!!

From left to right......

DlocRoth, Jim Shetterlini, NATEDOG001976, & Roy Munson.

Nuff said!

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Hummarstra
      Commando
      • Feb 2004

Killer. Did you get any video?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

Comment

• Hummarstra
          Commando
          • Feb 2004

Did you ask Roy how his dick stiches are doing?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hummarstra
            Did you ask Roy how his dick stiches are doing?
            No.

I did not bring that up.

We just focused on drinking before the show!

Comment

• bantonelli
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

A "ROTHIE" Award in the making...

Looks like you guys were having a DAMN GOOD TIME!
              "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• redblkwht
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dloc, you look shitfaced already hope you all had a fantastic time!!!!

RBW

EUAS

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

Looks like you had a great time guys, glad to hear it!

Cheers for posting photo's too
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Roy Munson
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Holy fuck. Best. Show. Evaaaaaaaar.

I can't begin to tell you all how cool Damien, Nate, and Jim are. I am so glad we got to hook up before and after the show. And WHAT A SHOW IT WAS!!!!!! FUCK!! They did play "Little Guitars" which was spot on.

I don't think I've been that drunk in some time, though. I had so much fucking fun I don't know where to begin. At the end of the night the Hard Rock Cafe peeps were asking me to bring Jim home!!! LMAO They kept saying, "Is he your friend? It's time for you to bring him home!" LMAO So, I asked Jim where he was staying and HE COULDN'T FUCKING REMEMBER!!!! LMAO I hope he made it somewhere safe.

Oh, and Wolf is the fucking man!! That kid handled everything beyond my expectations. He and Dave look to be old souls that finally found eachother. You can tell they are great buds. We need to be thankful for Wolf being influential in bringing Dave back.
                    Originally posted by ELVIS
                    I guess you're right...

Comment

• Redballjets88
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

badass guys, hopefully if/when they come to dallas I can meet up with some folks from here.
                      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

You guys fuckin' rock.

Cheers!
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Carmine
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                          Holy fuck. Best. Show. Evaaaaaaaar.

I can't begin to tell you all how cool Damien, Nate, and Jim are. I am so glad we got to hook up before and after the show. And WHAT A SHOW IT WAS!!!!!! FUCK!! They did play "Little Guitars" which was spot on.

I don't think I've been that drunk in some time, though. I had so much fucking fun I don't know where to begin. At the end of the night the Hard Rock Cafe peeps were asking me to bring Jim home!!! LMAO They kept saying, "Is he your friend? It's time for you to bring him home!" LMAO So, I asked Jim where he was staying and HE COULDN'T FUCKING REMEMBER!!!! LMAO I hope he made it somewhere safe.

Oh, and Wolf is the fucking man!! That kid handled everything beyond my expectations. He and Dave look to be old souls that finally found eachother. You can tell they are great buds. We need to be thankful for Wolf being influential in bringing Dave back.

LOL! This is classic!!

Has he made contact with anybody yet?

Jim Shetterlini = Fuckin Gassed at the VH show!

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                            And WHAT A SHOW IT WAS!!!!!! FUCK!! They did play "Little Guitars" which was spot on.

You mean they were able to keep up with the click track, and the pre-recorded bass and backup vocals ??

I don't think I've been that drunk in some time, though.

"Spot on, eh ??

I had so much fucking fun I don't know where to begin. At the end of the night the Hard Rock Cafe peeps were asking me to bring Jim home!!!

So, you start at the end...:confused

LMAO They kept saying, "Is he your friend? It's time for you to bring him home!" LMAO So, I asked Jim where he was staying and HE COULDN'T FUCKING REMEMBER!!!! LMAO I hope he made it somewhere safe.

Some helpful friend you are...

Oh, and Wolf is the fucking man!! That kid handled everything beyond my expectations.

Like I asked before, he was able to keep up with the click track, and the pre-recorded bass and backup vocals ??

He and Dave look to be old souls that finally found eachother.

You must still be drunk...

We need to be thankful for Wolf being influential in bringing Dave back.

Hmmm...

Last edited by ELVIS; 10-25-2007, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              I don't think your bullshit is needed here.
                              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...