Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philouze
    Banned
    • Mar 2004

Glad to know you had a great time, buddies... If only they came in France (which is not impossible, I've heard..), I hope to meet all you European Fokkers..

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Redballjets88
      I don't think your bullshit is needed here.
      What I implied is true and I can prove it...

Comment

• Redballjets88
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

either way, I don't think thats why this thread was started...
        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• philouze
          Banned
          • Mar 2004

That's right, so cut the crap, boyos... (I could've been a good moderator, too.. ROTFL)

Comment

• DlocRoth
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

WOW.
            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Roy Munson
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

I would like to say a few things here...

First - I feel bad that I didn't make sure Jim got to where he needed to go. I was there with my brother and he drove. He decided to leave when I was trying to help Jim out. I had to follow my bro.

Second - It wasn't until AFTER the show when I really started to tie one on. I had a few beers before the show, but it wasn't until later when I proceeded to get my drunk on. The band WAS, INDEED, SPOT ON and my fellow Army buds will back me up on that.

Third - I've been to enough rock shows to know if there is a click track and "piped-in bass and backing vocals." There were none. THERE WERE NONE. PERIOD. FUCKING DOT. And only a dumb fucking-asshole-fuckwit-who-wasn't-even-at-the-fucking-show would suggest such a thing.

Fourth - The chemistry between Dave and Wolf is obvious. Anybody there could easily see that. Of course, if you fucking WEREN'T there you obviously COULDN'T see it.

Fifth - After we all started getting more aquainted we started to talk about the Army and the many cool peeps on this board. Let's just say that Elvis has a reputation that preceeds him!! LOL

Once again, this was the best concert I've been to. And meeting great people like Jim, Nate, and Damien made it all the better!! I hope to get together with these guys again in the future.
              Originally posted by ELVIS
              I guess you're right...

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Originally posted by bueno bob
                You guys fuckin' rock.

Cheers!
                The girl in your sig rocks. That is the truth!
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Roy Munson
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

What I implied is true and I can prove it...

GFY
                  I guess you're right...

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Way to go boys . Doin it up VH style , takin no fuckin prisoners!!!

Yo , Elvis. Why so fuckin negative all the time? You are a bitter man.

You need to get out and party to some CVH . And fer crissakes GO GET LAID .!
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2004

Great time!

I took the day off and slept till 4pm!
                      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• DlocRoth
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                        I would like to say a few things here...

First - I feel bad that I didn't make sure Jim got to where he needed to go. I was there with my brother and he drove. He decided to leave when I was trying to help Jim out. I had to follow my bro.

Second - It wasn't until AFTER the show when I really started to tie one on. I had a few beers before the show, but it wasn't until later when I proceeded to get my drunk on. The band WAS, INDEED, SPOT ON and my fellow Army buds will back me up on that.

Third - I've been to enough rock shows to know if there is a click track and "piped-in bass and backing vocals." There were none. THERE WERE NONE. PERIOD. FUCKING DOT. And only a dumb fucking-asshole-fuckwit-who-wasn't-even-at-the-fucking-show would suggest such a thing.

Fourth - The chemistry between Dave and Wolf is obvious. Anybody there could easily see that. Of course, if you fucking WEREN'T there you obviously COULDN'T see it.

Fifth - After we all started getting more aquainted we started to talk about the Army and the many cool peeps on this board. Let's just say that Elvis has a reputation that preceeds him!! LOL

Once again, this was the best concert I've been to. And meeting great people like Jim, Nate, and Damien made it all the better!! I hope to get together with these guys again in the future.
                        Spot on, bro.....

I'm sure Jim's all good....

He was makin friends left and right last night......
                        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DlocRoth
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by redblkwht
                          Dloc, you look shitfaced already hope you all had a fantastic time!!!!

RBW
                          I was bro...and we did!! lmao

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

glad you guys had fun.
                            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi
                              Way to go boys . Doin it up VH style , takin no fuckin prisoners!!!

Yo , Elvis. Why so fuckin negative all the time? You are a bitter man.

You need to get out and party to some CVH . And fer crissakes GO GET LAID .!
                              D.J.,You Are Fucking Funny.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Yo, everybody who doesn't have a ticket yet.......

I'm not gonna post a review for this show. I can't. But it was EVERYTHING I wanted it to be, and then some.

Go see this show! And I hope you get to meet some cool ass mofo's like I did. You guys are the shit.

Comment

Working...