Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Major Iron Maiden Tour Announcement For 2008!!!!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status

Thumbs up Major Iron Maiden Tour Announcement For 2008!!!!

IRON MAIDEN have announced their most ambitious and extraordinary touring plans ever — and are very pleased to announce that this will include Australia for the first time in 15 years!

The Somewhere Back In Time World Tour 2008 will be in three sections, starting in February and March 2008 with the first leg encompassing major concerts in 20 selected cities on five continents in seven weeks including India, Japan, North America, Central and South America, and, of course, Australia, opening in Perth on February 4 and continuing through Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane:

Somewhere Back In Time, Australia 2008 dates:

Feb. 04 - Burswood Dome - Perth
    Feb. 06 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne
    Feb. 09 - Acer Arena - Sydney
    Feb. 12 - Entertainment Centre - Brisbane

The tour then continues with more concerts in North America in late May and June before finishing with a third leg in July and August encompassing major stadiums and festivals all over Europe. During the tour the band is expected to play to well over one and a half million fans and travel close to 100,000 miles.

In an historic first, IRON MAIDEN, their 60-strong crew and support staff and over 12 tons of equipment will be traveling around the world en masse for the first leg of the tour in a specially commissioned and converted Astraeus Boeing 757 decorated with MAIDEN and Eddie designs! Vocalist Bruce Dickinson, who is a qualified airline captain flying for Astraeus Airlines, will pilot the plane on its epic mission, flying over 50,000 miles.

Comments Bruce Dickinson, "We had the idea last year of converting a jumbo jet into effectively what would be a flying 113 ton 'splitter bus' for touring and we have been working seriously on it ever since. It's pretty complex but in the end we were able, with a lot of help from Astraeus Airlines, to overcome all the technicalities of customizing the plane for our purposes. We are taking out the back 10 rows of seats to fit in a customized cargo hold that we can use again in the future if this jaunt works. This is in addition to all the standard storage holds. By taking band, personnel and equipment in one form of transport it makes all the touring so much easier and overcomes the logistical difficulty of people and equipment going in different planes. We can even work out exactly how big our carbon footprint is and take care of that responsibility! We will be packing as much of the show into the plane as we possibly can for this first leg and intend to give the fans something very special to remember. And it allows me to combine 2 of my greatest passions, music and flying!!"

To tie in with forthcoming 2008 releases on DVD of the classic "Live After Death" and "Maiden England" concert videos (more details coming soon) this tour, aptly entitled "Somewhere Back In Time", will revisit the band's history by focusing almost entirely on the '80s in both choice of songs played and the stage set, which will be based around the legendary Egyptian production of the 1984-85 Powerslave tour. This will arguably be the most elaborate and spectacular show the band have ever presented, and will include some key elements of their Somewhere In Time tour of 1986/7, such as the cyborg Eddie.

Steve Harris comments: "On the last tour we opened the show by playing our new album 'A Matter of Life And Death' in its 80-minute entirety. We thought we needed the challenge and it proved the right thing to do. However, it can be hard on the fans playing so much new material and we really appreciated the superb support they gave us. So now l guess it's payback time. It's tremendous to be able to use the profile of the DVDs to do what is effectively an '80s show. It will be enormous fun and by changing the approach to the songs we play tour by tour it keeps it fresh and interesting for both the band and the fans alike. l think 'Powerslave' was an incredible show with the Egyptian theme and look forward to seeing it all again myself. We have been planning this for a few years and hoping to take it to Australia — so we are all delighted that it has now worked out. I would also like to say that we are all are very grateful to our loyal fans in Oz who have kept the MAIDEN flag flying all these years and we are sorry to have disappointed you for so long. Thanks and see you there"

Rod Smallwood, IRON MAIDEN's manager, further commented: "Following Bruce's various hints from on stage this last year about our plans for 2008 ('We are taking some time off to build some pyramids!'), fans have been pestering me for details of the tour and especially asking which songs from that era will be played. That may be as easy as a run in the hills but we will keep our aces close to our chest on this issue. I know it would only take a couple of minutes but at this stage of planning, I'd have to be clairvoyant to know what they will do. I'm sure though it will be no revelation for you that we intend to make up for those wasted years by visiting a large number of hallowed metal venues around the world. Historically 'Powerslave' was an incredibly important album for the band and it would be madness if we didn't give the fans a taste of the full-on IRON MAIDEN show from that time. With our jumbo there really is no rime nor reason why the band cannot now visit fans almost everywhere as many have been real troopers to have waited this long. Heaven only knows what the band will choose but if l could and did tell you now l would have to shoot you! You'll all have to be patient and see. But it will be spectacular. No fear!!"

Historically, this will be MAIDEN's fourth Australian Tour having first toured in 1982 when "The Number Of The Beast" was Australia's number one album, then again in 1985 with the original "Powerslave" show and most recently in 1992 with "Fear Of The Dark". However a great deal has happened with the band since then, especially in recent years when ticket sales have continued to explode around the world as the band's loyal fan base continues to flourish. As MAIDEN have never had airplay or much video channel exposure anywhere in the world their popularity spread mainly by word of mouth on the back of a legacy of many great albums and an awesome live reputation. With the ever increasing power of the internet the MAIDEN legend has fired the imagination of new young fans around the planet, and, although their audience spans two generations, it is now predominantly a young one, inspired by the massive legacy and influence of this unique band (and, of course, Eddie).

To allow IRON MAIDEN fans in Australia to get right up close to the band,the fan club are organizing advance booking of tickets for members and running a special draw for them whereby 60 winners and friend at each show will be given first access to the venue and be first to the stage barrier. Full details will be on www.ironmaiden.com.

Tickets go on sale to the public 9am Thursday, September 27, but members of the IRON MAIDEN fan club get exclusive first access to purchase tickets from 12 noon Thursday, September 20 through to 12 noon Monday, September 24. More details soon!

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth....wsitemID=80152

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Credit card is at the ready for the melbourne show

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This will be a "must see" show.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Out-fucking-standing.....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Spark on the Horizon!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    FANTASTIC!!!

Well, I decided she wasn't ready for Van Halen, but this will most definitely be Sparkie Jr's first show. My first concert was Maiden. Like Mommy, like Daughter.

And no "Bring Your Daughter..." jokes please.
    Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
    Originally posted by rustoffa
    Three words. WE WERE THERE.

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Major Iron Maiden Tour Announcement For 2008!!!!

Originally posted by Hardrock69

In an historic first, IRON MAIDEN, their 60-strong crew and support staff and over 12 tons of equipment will be traveling around the world en masse for the first leg of the tour in a specially commissioned and converted Astraeus Boeing 757 decorated with MAIDEN and Eddie designs! Vocalist Bruce Dickinson, who is a qualified airline captain flying for Astraeus Airlines, will pilot the plane on its epic mission, flying over 50,000 miles.

Two words....

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Kidding aside, best of luck to 'em. First Maiden show was Number of the Beast . Fuckin killer! Also saw Powerslave + Somewhere in Time tours. Definitely their best years.
    Hope they make it to The Great White North this tour.

I think it's about time they shit-can Jannick Gers. That fucker annoys the fuck outta me. (Just my opinion)

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    EXCELLENT!!!

But will they bother touring America?

Christ, they've barely played 100 shows here since 1992...
    Twistin' by the pool.

FUTUE TE IPSUM
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The DVDs will be awesome as well.

If they`re as feature packed as "The early years" then we`re in for a treat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sitting on a park bench!

FUTUE TE IPSUM
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is not what I thought it was going to be, reading the annoncement again and the tour poster at ironmaiden.com.

I thought the set would be based exclusively around the 1984-88 period with "Iron Maiden" probably getting played at the end of the set.

By the looks of it they will be covering the whole 80`s, so get ready for more "Hallowed be thy name", "Run to the hills" and "Wrathchild".

I was looking forward to hearing some rarely played songs like "Stranger in a strange land" or "Rime of the ancient mariner" but they`ll probably just throw in "Wasted years", "Heaven can wait" and "The Clairvoyant" into their regular set.

I hope I`m wrong.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is fucking awesome news!

I cant wait for this show now!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The rumour mill has said for the past year or so they may do the entire Powerslave album in order in it's entirety.

I sure hope so.

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    First leg?

So, they might do a second leg with another Arena tour later in the year?
    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I will be there as always!!

So it won't be 84 - 88? That's ok.....

I can live with 80 - 88 only!!!

The Sophisticated Savage
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The tour poster brings back thoughts of a time when music kicked some serious ass.

Hell yes, Bring it on
    [

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm glad they're not opening for Van Halen, because i'd hate to see Maiden mop the floor with our heros...

One thing I don't like about Maiden is the three guitar thing...

I never even knew the newer guy's name and he's not that great anyway...

I'd much rather see just Adrian and Dave...

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
    First leg?

So, they might do a second leg with another Arena tour later in the year?
    I'd like to think so.

I really don't want to go to Download in order to see them....

Sounds like a great show though, and the DVD releases will be awesome...
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    I'm glad they're not opening for Van Halen, because i'd hate to see Maiden mop the floor with our heros...
    Quit the fucking whining already! You're worse than a little fucking girl Elvina.....
    Last edited by Combat Ready; 09-07-2007 at 02:03 AM.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have to agree...I haven't been a Janick Gers fan at all since 1990 and I've wondered for quite a while why he wasn't sacked in 1999 with Adrian's return. Janick hasn't written anything very essential to Maiden, he's not that great of a guitarist, his backing vocals are terrible and I've never felt that he fits the mold of the band that much...the three guitars thing just isn't necessary...

I guess they were just too nice to send him packing?

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I always liked Infinite Dreams even though it is a mellow song. They have to play Can I Play with Madness and Aces High. I doubt they will play Alexander the Great,

Dog Killer
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Major Iron Maiden Tour Announcement For 2008!!!!

Originally posted by Hardrock69

Rod Smallwood, IRON MAIDEN's manager, further commented: "Following Bruce's various hints from on stage this last year about our plans for 2008 ('We are taking some time off to build some pyramids!'), fans have been pestering me for details of the tour and especially asking which songs from that era will be played. That may be as easy as a run in the hills but we will keep our aces close to our chest on this issue. I know it would only take a couple of minutes but at this stage of planning, I'd have to be clairvoyant to know what they will do. I'm sure though it will be no revelation for you that we intend to make up for those wasted years by visiting a large number of hallowed metal venues around the world. Historically 'Powerslave' was an incredibly important album for the band and it would be madness if we didn't give the fans a taste of the full-on IRON MAIDEN show from that time. With our jumbo there really is no rime nor reason why the band cannot now visit fans almost everywhere as many have been real troopers to have waited this long. Heaven only knows what the band will choose but if l could and did tell you now l would have to shoot you! You'll all have to be patient and see. But it will be spectacular. No fear!!"
    This is great!..... I had always just dream to go to that Powerslave shows......now it could be true

Faaaaaak.........Just read this paragraph and you will know the setlist....
    Bastardog

Spark on the Horizon!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm so excited I'm squirming, but I can't help but think this might be a farewell thingy

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bueno bob
    I have to agree...I haven't been a Janick Gers fan at all since 1990 and I've wondered for quite a while why he wasn't sacked in 1999 with Adrian's return. Janick hasn't written anything very essential to Maiden, he's not that great of a guitarist, his backing vocals are terrible and I've never felt that he fits the mold of the band that much...the three guitars thing just isn't necessary...

I guess they were just too nice to send him packing?
    I suppose it helps the overall sound to have a third guitarist playing rhythm if Dave and Adrian are playing twin...

Dog Killer
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I suppose it helps the overall sound to have a third guitarist playing rhythm if Dave and Adrian are playing twin...
    Agree.........but they never need any before A Brave New Wold and their sound was great live.
    well, maybe they are getting old...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I prefer just bass and drums under the dual guitar leads...

it's a little too busy otherwise...

And Mr. Blowjob Ready, shaddup...

This is a message board and I can whine if I want...

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We know, you do little else...

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMFAO!!!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    When are they coming to the US?

They better do a full US tour hitting the North to south and the East to West!!

FUTUE TE IPSUM
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    And Mr. Blowjob Ready, shaddup...

This is a message board and I can whine if I want...

FMF
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    FUCK YES! I know they won't tour the Southeastern US, but I will fly to see this one!
    Yeah right she says, maybe in your dreams!

Beer-It does a body good.
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This tour will kick too much ass. Saw them last year and was very disappointed that they played thw whole new album and hardly any old shit. This will more than make up for it. Maybe Jannick Gerrs will stay home for this one.
    When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Beer-It does a body good.
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DLRISVH7884

I believe spring 08 April/May. Can't wait.

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Antman
    This tour will kick too much ass. Saw them last year and was very disappointed that they played thw whole new album and hardly any old shit. This will more than make up for it. Maybe Jannick Gerrs will stay home for this one.
    I really enjoyed them playing the whole "Matter of Life and Death"...nice to see a band like that take such a big chance. Made it more than just ANOTHER gig.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Major Iron Maiden Tour Announcement For 2008!!!!

Originally posted by bastardog
    This is great!..... I had always just dream to go to that Powerslave shows......now it could be true

The first Maiden show I saw was on Powerslave at Radio City Music Hall in NYC in Jan of 1985!!! What a fuckign great show it was!!!

People just kept hcanting, "MAIDEN MAIDEN!!!"...

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DLRISVH7884

Don't worry.

They won't.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I really enjoyed them playing the whole "Matter of Life and Death"...nice to see a band like that take such a big chance. Made it more than just ANOTHER gig.
    I agree enitrely. I was quite a thing to witness.

I'd love them to do an arena leg of this tour. I really don't want it to be Donnington or Leads/Readding and then nothing else.

A one-off at Milton Keynes Bowl would be REALLY cool though. Anything to avoid paying silly money for a festival....

The Sophisticated Savage
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gotta see them if they come down south this time, which they won't.
    Don't know why but what few times they do tour the states, they give our area the finger. ......Guess we'll have to gas up the ride chase them down this time.
    Last edited by Tiki-Tom; 09-10-2007 at 08:00 AM.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually in 1985 they played an entire week at Radio City Music Hall.

A close friend of mine went to 3 of the shows, and at one of them the audience began to tear up the seats...which resulted in there not being any metal shows at RCMH for many years afterwards.

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by binnie
    I agree enitrely. I was quite a thing to witness.

I'd love them to do an arena leg of this tour. I really don't want it to be Donnington or Leads/Readding and then nothing else.

A one-off at Milton Keynes Bowl would be REALLY cool though. Anything to avoid paying silly money for a festival....

Yea...although if they do Monsters of Rock at Milton Keynes again, as they did in 2006, I believe the cost of those tickets were only Β£37.50, which is about the price you'd pay to see Maiden anyway...that'd be preety cool.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Major Iron Maiden Tour Announcement For 2008!!!!

Originally posted by bastardog

My very first Iron Maiden concert was on Powerslave at Radio City Music Hall in NYC! I was 17, what a life changing event.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Update!

You know where I'll be on March 14th!

IRON MAIDEN: North American Tour Dates Announced - Oct. 31, 2007
    British heavy metal legends IRON MAIDEN have announced the following North American tour dates as part of the first leg of their "Somewhere Back In Time" world tour 2008:

Feb. 19 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
    Mar. 14 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Center (formerly Continental Airlines Arena)
    Mar. 16 - Toronto, ONT, Canada @ Air Canada Centre

IRON MAIDEN will fly into the USA especially for the East Rutherford show from Puerto Rico the day before and depart for Toronto the day after on a specially commissioned and customized Boeing 757, flown by airline captain and MAIDEN vocalist Bruce Dickinson. The Astraeus 757, decked out in MAIDEN and Eddie designs, will carry the band, road crew and other personnel of around 70 people plus over 12 tons of equipment.

This first leg of the "Somewhere Back In Time" world tour opens in Mumbai India on February 1, and continues through Australia and Japan before arriving in Los Angeles. The entourage then fly to Mexico then the band's first-ever concerts in Costa Rica and Columbia, and then on to Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Puerto Rica and New York, before finishing in Toronto, Canada, on March 16.

Over the 45-day period it is anticipated that MAIDEN will play to well over 400,000 fans in 21 cities in 10 countries, flying close to 50,000 miles in the specially refitted plane.

Comments vocalist Bruce Dickinson: "I have been flying commercial passenger jets for Astraeus Airlines for a few years now and we are commissioning an Astraeus Boeing 757. It will go in for overhaul, painting and conversion in November which will then give us time to ensure we have all the necessary safety documentation, especially with regard to fire safety. It also means it could possibly be flying commercial air routes decked out in MAIDEN colours for a couple of months before we start!

"Looking at the list of places we would like to play we have always had problems joining up the dots. With sea containers in various places it slows down the whole touring process, which is fine if you want a holiday but not if you want to play. It's great to see places but we don't want to sit around for a week waiting for gear to get from, say, Australia to South America, so this way we can get to more fans in more places en route in the same time period”.

To tie in with forthcoming 2008 releases on DVD of the classic "Live After Death" concert video (full details coming soon) this tour, aptly entitled "Somewhere Back In Time", will revisit the band's history by focusing almost entirely on the '80s in both choice of songs played and the stage set, which will be based around the legendary Egyptian production of the 1984-85 "Powerslave Tour". This will arguably be the most elaborate and spectacular show the band have ever presented, and will include some key elements of their "Somewhere In Time" tour of 1986/7, such as the Cyborg Eddie.

Bassist Steve Harris comments: "We made sure the tour stopped off in New York, or to be more accurate, New Jersey, but to us Brits it's all a great arena to play with some of the loudest fans anywhere! We've had so many memorable nights there over the years — both on stage and off! — and played many different venues, including the [Madison Square] Garden and the seven nights at Radio City with the original 'Powerslave' show in 1984. But one of our favorites was always what we still call Meadowlands; it's always a great crowd there.

"The last time we played California was the Verizon last October and it was a fantastic gig, sold out well in advance so the fans were well up for it. It was as good a crowd reaction as we have ever had in L.A. It was also our last show on that U.S. tour and really ended up a night to remember. It will certainly be the first time we have played L.A. by flying in, doing the show and flying straight out again — we usually like to hang around there for a few days!! We will have to make up for it next time!!

"l always loved the 'Powerslave' show which I think was arguably our most spectacular ever, so bringing it back to L.A. — where we originally filmed the show at Long Beach Arena for our 'Live After Death' video — has got to be special and we are very much looking forward to it.

"As always when planning these tours, we sadly aren't always able to get to everywhere that we'd like to for various logistical and timing reasons and there are probably fans out there who might be disappointed. We promise we will try even harder the next time around to get to those places."

The IRON MAIDEN fan club has arranged an exclusive first access pre-sale for members to buy tickets to the show on Tuesday, November 6 before tickets go on sale to the public on November 10.

To allow fans to be right up close to the band, the fan club will also be running a special draw whereby 60 winners and friend at each show will be given first access to the venue enabling them to be first to the stage barrier. The fan club is also arranging for two fan club winners to get up on stage and join MAIDEN with the chorus of "Heaven Can Wait".

Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Saturday, November 10 at 10:00 a.m.

IRON MAIDEN's "Somewhere Back In Time" world tour 2008:

Feb. 01 - Mumbai, India @ Bandra Kurla Complex
    Feb. 04 - Perth, Australia @ Burswood Dome
    Feb. 06 - Melbourne, Australia @ Rod Laver Arena
    Feb. 07 - Melbourne, Australia @ Rod Laver Arena
    Feb. 09 - Sydney, Australia @ Acer Arena
    Feb. 10 - Sydney, Australia @ Acer Arena
    Feb. 12 - Brisbane, Australia @ Entertainment Centre
    Feb. 15 - Yokohama, Japan @ Pacifico Yokohama
    Feb. 16 - Tokyo, Japan @ Messe
    Feb. 19 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
    Feb. 21 - Guadalajara, Mexico @ Auditoria Telmex
    Feb. 22 - Monterrey, Mexico @ Monterrey Arena
    Feb. 24 - Mexico City, Mexico @ Sports Palace
    Feb. 26 - San Jose, Costa Rica @ Saprisa Stadium
    Feb. 28 - Bogota, Colombia @ Simon Bolivar Park
    Mar. 02 - Sao Paulo, Brazil @ Skol Arena Anhembi
    Mar. 05 - Porto Allegre, Brazil @ Gigantinho
    Mar. 07 - Buenos Aires, Argentina @ Ferrofcarril Oeste Stadium
    Mar. 09 - Santiago, Chile @ Pista Atletica
    Mar. 12 - San Juan, Puerto Rico @ San Juan Coliseo
    Mar. 14 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Center (formerly Continental Airlines Arena)
    Mar. 16 - Toronto, Canada @ Air Canada Centre

The second leg of the tour will take place mid-May to mid-June with further concerts in North America, followed by the third leg European tour, extensively covering most of Europe in stadiums and major festivals. In total the band is expected to play to well in excess of one and a half million fans during the entire tour.

Thread Information