Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Van Halen to play private party Nov.15th in Toronto?

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm in contact with various people at RIM just about every day. I was at the RIM compound in Waterloo last March.

Jim Balsillie (CEO) doesn't mess around with with these functions. The folks up there told me when I was there that Aerosmith was there last year.
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    2 years ago i think. the big wig seems to throw a party every second year. i could be wrong tho.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well what I can say? A magical night although it started out rather gloomy as the crowd started shuffling in to the Air Canada Centre just before 7pm and I stood there outside with my contact from RIM nowhere to be found! So much for relying on people to come through for you when it’s mostly words but no action! I didn’t give up hope though, and I as fate would have it I bumped into a diehard Van Halen fan outside the ACC (his name was Jeff ironically, lol) holding up a tiny cardboard sign he created that read “I need a ticket-Big VH fan!” We ended up speaking for a while as the crowd grew larger by the second, limo after limo, busses, cabs etc... and everyone else all but forming a line to get in. Man, we stood there for what seemed hours as people walked by and then all of sudden this guy walks up to Jeff (unlike the other corporate hags that actually had extra passes not wanting to give them up) as this generous person obviously noticed the cardboard message, and handed him an envelope! Jeff ripped it open and started freaking out when it included a pass and ticket! I thought to myself, my contact let’s me down here I am watching this guy go absolutely crazy! I was just about ready to give up and leave. Then, no more than 5 minutes later, Jeff walks up to me and hands me a pass and ticket! He said there was an extra pass and ticket and then I started shaking, lol! Talk about being surreal and I could not believe I was about to go in to see my favourite band! I seriously felt like the guys in the movie ‘Detroit Rock City’ where they end up getting tickets after all and end up seeing their favourite band! It was an incredible feeling! I immediately bought Jeff a beer inside and couldn’t thank him enough! It was extra special considering he was a diehard fan unlike the corporate crowd in which half of them sat on the hands and looked completely out of place for a band as great as this!

I cannot say enough about the evening! Moments like this don’t happen very often and I feel very fortunate to be in the right place at the right time! There was basically no way to get a ticket for this as there were no scalpers or anyone for that matter willing to give you a break to this event! Rightly so, this was a private corporate show for the employees/friends/family of RIM Blackberry and having a CEO like that just goes to show how special their Boss is! One story I heard about Jim Balsillie and what lead to him hiring Van Halen to play this gig is indeed the story behind Jeff Spicoli and Van Halen from the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Not only is the guy a huge VH fan but this was something they talked about in the office and I’m just passing on what I heard from others last night. Very Cool!

Anyway, the Tragically Hip as it’s already be written on here, went on about 7pm (I’m not a huge fan although they’re Canadian so I’ll give them props for that) and we didn’t actually take our seat until half way through their set. Nothing special and in my opinion as lead singer Gordon Downie looked like a total fool when he tries to come across as a frontman.

Van Halen hit the stage around 8:30 and I'm glad I took my camera just in case as I have for all the shows on the tour! The set list was the same as it has been for the entire tour! Now, correct me if I’m wrong and after seeing this band for the 4th time on this tour (I can't believe so soon since Montreal was just 6 days ago!) have they NOT sang the a-capella part of ‘I’m the One’ since the rehearsal? Because last night they did the a-capella! It was sweet and maybe I had not paid attention to this during the other shows, lol. Too busy snapping a zillion pictures! It was a lot different this time because I had been in the 'pit' all three shows and now I was sitting on Ed's side just up in the low stands. Talk about a different perspective and it was nice to view everything this way for once. Although there's nothing like being very close for these guys!

The crowd was lame for the most part as I mentioned and Dave pointed out and made a comment how this was a pleasant return to Toronto and a private gig blah blah blah. He did joke about saying things to the crowd he would normally not say in public. I think the band realized it would be somewhat of a more subdued crowd but they still gave it 110%! You could really notice particular Van Halen fans stand as opposed to the others with that stunned look on their face to go along with a lot of the people sitting there! One comment we heard from a girl sitting behind us (and please refrain from puking when I explain, lol) had both of us shaking our head and almost vomit, lol! She said “Is this the band that sings ‘I wanna rock’ ? Lol! I nearly dropped my drink! That about sums up nearly half the crowd that responded well to ‘Panama’ and ‘Jump’! In any event, it was total bliss to see this band again as I’m sure that’ll continue a few more times in 2008. Maybe catch them down in sunny Florida.

One thing I wanted to point out about Ed was the fact he certainly lit up a cigarette for most of his guitar solo and actually smoked more frequent then the other times I’ve seen the band on the tour. However what was noticeable this time is the problem he may indeed be having with the hip, again. Since I had a clear view of him, he was struggling to get down the stairs when he had to and almost had to grab the railing with both hands and sort of swing himself to each step. The only time I saw him do half a flying scissor kick was near the end of the concert and the pic that I have with Wolfgang. I know someone mentioned Ed’s problem in Montreal but I certainly didn’t notice that last Saturday unlike last night and the pictures I took that night show Ed in top form. I hope this isn’t a sign that he may need a new hip or that he won’t be able to give 100% in terms of having fun and jumping around. We’ll see what happens down the road.

That’s about it. Again I feel very fortunate to see the band again especially under different circumstances and cannot say it enough! I hope I can bring it to life a little bit with the pics for those who couldn’t be there. I did take some video clips and hope to get those up at some point.

CEO-Jim Balsillie (The real Jeff Spicoli! )

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well what I can say? A magical night although it started out rather gloomy as the crowd started shuffling in to the Air Canada Centre just before 7pm and I stood there outside with my contact from RIM nowhere to be found! So much for relying on people to come through for you when it’s mostly words but no action! I didn’t give up hope though, and I as fate would have it I bumped into a diehard Van Halen fan outside the ACC (his name was Jeff ironically, lol) holding up a tiny cardboard sign he created that read “I need a ticket-Big VH fan!” We ended up speaking for a while as the crowd grew larger by the second, limo after limo, busses, cabs etc... and everyone else all but forming a line to get in. Man, we stood there for what seemed hours as people walked by and then all of sudden this guy walks up to Jeff (unlike the other corporate hags that actually had extra passes not wanting to give them up) as this generous person obviously noticed the cardboard message, and handed him an envelope! Jeff ripped it open and started freaking out when it included a pass and ticket! I thought to myself, my contact let’s me down here I am watching this guy go absolutely crazy! I was just about ready to give up and leave. Then, no more than 5 minutes later, Jeff walks up to me and hands me a pass and ticket! He said there was an extra pass and ticket and then I started shaking, lol! Talk about being surreal and I could not believe I was about to go in to see my favourite band! I seriously felt like the guys in the movie ‘Detroit Rock City’ where they end up getting tickets after all and end up seeing their favourite band! It was an incredible feeling! I immediately bought Jeff a beer inside and couldn’t thank him enough! It was extra special considering he was a diehard fan unlike the corporate crowd in which half of them sat on the hands and looked completely out of place for a band as great as this!

I cannot say enough about the evening! Moments like this don’t happen very often and I feel very fortunate to be in the right place at the right time! There was basically no way to get a ticket for this as there were no scalpers or anyone for that matter willing to give you a break to this event! Rightly so, this was a private corporate show for the employees/friends/family of RIM Blackberry and having a CEO like that just goes to show how special their Boss is! One story I heard about Jim Balsillie and what lead to him hiring Van Halen to play this gig is indeed the story behind Jeff Spicoli and Van Halen from the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Not only is the guy a huge VH fan but this was something they talked about in the office and I’m just passing on what I heard from others last night. Very Cool!

Anyway, the Tragically Hip as it’s already be written on here, went on about 7pm (I’m not a huge fan although they’re Canadian so I’ll give them props for that) and we didn’t actually take our seat until half way through their set. Nothing special and in my opinion as lead singer Gordon Downie looked like a total fool when he tries to come across as a frontman.

Van Halen hit the stage around 8:30 and I'm glad I took my camera just in case as I have for all the shows on the tour! The set list was the same as it has been for the entire tour! Now, correct me if I’m wrong and after seeing this band for the 4th time on this tour (I can't believe so soon since Montreal was just 6 days ago!) have they NOT sang the a-capella part of ‘I’m the One’ since the rehearsal? Because last night they did the a-capella! It was sweet and maybe I had not paid attention to this during the other shows, lol. Too busy snapping a zillion pictures! It was a lot different this time because I had been in the 'pit' all three shows and now I was sitting on Ed's side just up in the low stands. Talk about a different perspective and it was nice to view everything this way for once. Although there's nothing like being very close for these guys!

The crowd was lame for the most part as I mentioned and Dave pointed out and made a comment how this was a pleasant return to Toronto and a private gig blah blah blah. He did joke about saying things to the crowd he would normally not say in public. I think the band realized it would be somewhat of a more subdued crowd but they still gave it 110%! You could really notice particular Van Halen fans stand as opposed to the others with that stunned look on their face to go along with a lot of the people sitting there! One comment we heard from a girl sitting behind us (and please refrain from puking when I explain, lol) had both of us shaking our head and almost vomit, lol! She said “Is this the band that sings ‘I wanna rock’ ? Lol! I nearly dropped my drink! That about sums up nearly half the crowd that responded well to ‘Panama’ and ‘Jump’! In any event, it was total bliss to see this band again as I’m sure that’ll continue a few more times in 2008. Maybe catch them down in sunny Florida.

One thing I wanted to point out about Ed was the fact he certainly lit up a cigarette for most of his guitar solo and actually smoked more frequent then the other times I’ve seen the band on the tour. However what was noticeable this time is the problem he may indeed be having with the hip, again. Since I had a clear view of him, he was struggling to get down the stairs when he had to and almost had to grab the railing with both hands and sort of swing himself to each step. The only time I saw him do half a flying scissor kick was near the end of the concert and the pic that I have with Wolfgang. I know someone mentioned Ed’s problem in Montreal but I certainly didn’t notice that last Saturday unlike last night and the pictures I took that night show Ed in top form. I hope this isn’t a sign that he may need a new hip or that he won’t be able to give 100% in terms of having fun and jumping around. We’ll see what happens down the road.

That’s about it. Again I feel very fortunate to see the band again especially under different circumstances and cannot say it enough! I hope I can bring it to life a little bit with the pics for those who couldn’t be there. I did take some video clips and hope to get those up at some point.

CEO-Jim Balsillie (The real Jeff Spicoli! )
    Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think we all knew that CVH wasn't just blasting out the windows of cool cats cars ,at the burger king window.

But, it is cool to see that fer shure, it is blasting out the speakers in big dog ceo's office stereos.

Whata cool dude, these are the things that make people want to work for you.

Rite On!

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    2 years ago i think. the big wig seems to throw a party every second year. i could be wrong tho.
    Yeah, you're right, it was 2 years ago, now that I think about it...

BTW, Jim Balsillie is the bald dude in the 2nd row in the bottom picture...

Came very close to being the new owner of my Pittsburgh Penguins before his bid was shot down....

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fantastic pics, VH Links Sucks, best I've seen of the tour so far! You're one lucky bastard!

M

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by m_dixon1984
    Fantastic pics, VH Links Sucks, best I've seen of the tour so far! You're one lucky bastard!

M
    Thanks! I really do appreciate that!

And yes that is CEO Jim Balsillie veering and looking to his right.

Here are so more pictures I've taken from the 4 shows I've seen VH on this tour that include both shows in Toronto and the Montreal concert. I was lucky to be in the pit to take those!

Enjoy!

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That last picture is bad ass dude....

Did you distort that on purpose, or is that how it turned out ???

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    That last picture is bad ass dude....

Did you distort that on purpose, or is that how it turned out ???
    Thanks. Ya, I actually did a bit of editing on that pic.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

That's cool, nice job with the effects.
    Originally posted by Hyman Roth
    Its no secret: I think the Army is pure shit. I can count on one hand the posters over there that I enjoy reading with a few fingers left over. The rest is a bunch of drooling at the mouth fucking idiots. I rarely ever go there. Elvis is a born-again, male-nurse prick that rarely has anything to contribute.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Those last ones were better than the first you posted (that last one ROCKS!). Must be nice to have such a steady hand. Everything I took came out blurry. I just couldn't relax enough to take a decent picture and I was 3rd row in front of the ramp in TO. I'm not too pissed, though. I wasn't really there to take pictures.

Big shout out to everyone(!) who has taken pictures at the shows.

M

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

LMAO - DDLR wont log in and take me on - they have to send a pussy alias to do it. How appropo....
    Trollidillo-T

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Here's my Youtubes !!!

Great pic's VHLINKS Sucks.

Here's a couple of clips I shot from the 5th row.

Dave raps, then launches the boys into Romeo Delight !

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yJ8Z7_TPLyQ"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yJ8Z7_TPLyQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Runnin' With The Devil

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IYO6wyFgIeM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IYO6wyFgIeM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Enjoy!

I still need to sift through my pics. I'll post 'em soon....
    Last edited by Diamondjimi; 11-17-2007 at 01:17 AM.
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Sniper

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Excellent vids. Did you post a review?
    Last edited by jgdrag; 11-17-2007 at 01:39 AM.

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by jgdrag
    Excellent vids. Did you post a review?
    I will . But it's late ,gotta crash!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Excellent pics in this thread!

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Your pics are awesome! Great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    so did you ever hear from your friend?

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thanks D.J.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

What an awesome night !

Well I get the call , we're meeting at the train station at 4:15. We buy our tickets and hop the train. We did't wanna take any chances with traffic bullshit. Arrived at Union Station at 5:15 ,headed over to over to Shopsy's Diner for a beer and a bite. I had the best Philly steak and cheese sammich I've ever tasted...

We finished up and headed down the block to the ACC. Our contact was running behind and would'nt be down 'til 7:30. So we kill a bit of time and burn a couple of doob's . She shows up with her little entourage and opens a big envelope and hands us our passes and tix.
    " Is 5th row cool ?".... FUCK YEAH !!! JACKPOT !!!

We got to our seats down front and suffered through the final 3 songs of The Hip ...( yawn...)
    30 minutes later it's Halen time. They blazed through the standard set ,no real deviations. What a trip , I was sitting rampside. I managed to shoot a couple of clips. (see above). I managed to fire off about 50 more shots before I get hassled by security.
    So they ask me to check my camera with security. So for a second there I thought I was gettin the boot. Turns out the guy got the call that I was a filmer. So I go a nd check the fuckin camera in at the security office and then return to watch the show.

Dave was loose and singing excellent. His screams are sounding more and more amazing with each passing show. Al was tight as usual.
    I've noticed in the last few shows Ed's gradually moved his mic. and pedalboard closer to Al's kit centre stage. Overall Ed's playing was loose (in a good way). Not as many mistakes this show. His solo spot is not as exciting as the glory years , but whatever. He choked a bit on his trill pickin on Spanish Fly . He procedes to tell the audience he has'nt tried that one in years.

And Wolf? Well ,Wolf was Wolf. Backup tapes or not , the kid is hit the notes and cues on time. He seem more comfortable on stage..

So the show finishes up. Smiles and hootin and hollerin abound.
    Our contact's dad Don Morrison ,VP of RIM sat in front of us and was rockin out the whole show. He's the dude my buddy has done work for on his property up in Baysville ,Ont.
    Turns out he's a fan of mine. He asked my bud for copy's of the disc he'd been playing up at the house. The dude's a rocker!
    He got to meet the boys before the show. No shocker there!
    He was given a V.I.P. swag. He kept the shirts and gave me the canvas bag they came in. Def. a collectable..
    I thanked Don for the awesome event .
    We said our goodbyes to our group and headed for the train.

Here's a few pics I took. I would've posted 'em sooner, but I've been busier than a one legged cat tryin to bury a turd on a frozen pond since the show.

Enjoy

ROTH ON BITCHES !

The bag !

Last edited by Diamondjimi; 11-19-2007 at 12:21 AM.

DILLIGAF?
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fucker...
    :fucku2:
    CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    :p

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: What an awesome night !

Originally posted by diamondjimi
    [B]Well I get the call , we're meeting at the train station at 4:15. We buy our tickets and hop the train. We did't wanna take any chances with traffic bullshit. Arrived at Union Station at 5:15 ,headed over to over to Shopsy's Diner for a beer and a bite. I had the best Philly steak and cheese sammich I've ever tasted...

We finished up and headed down the block to the ACC. Our contact was running behind and would'nt be down 'til 7:30. So we kill a bit of time and burn a couple of doob's . She shows up with her little entourage and opens a big envelope and hands us our passes and tix.
    " Is 5th row cool ?".... FUCK YEAH !!! JACKPOT !!!

We got to our seats down front and suffered through the final 3 songs of The Hip ...( yawn...)
    30 minutes later it's Halen time. They blazed through the standard set ,no real deviations. What a trip , I was sitting rampside. I managed to shoot a couple of clips. (see above). I managed to fire off about 50 more shots before I get hassled by security.
    So they ask me to check my camera with security. So for a second there I thought I was gettin the boot. Turns out the guy got the call that I was a filmer. So I go a nd check the fuckin camera in at the security office and then return to watch the show.

Dave was loose and singing excellent. His screams are sounding more and more amazing with each passing show. Al was tight as usual.
    I've noticed in the last few shows Ed's gradually moved his mic. and pedalboard closer to Al's kit centre stage. Overall Ed's playing was loose (in a good way). Not as many mistakes this show. His solo spot is not as exciting as the glory years , but whatever. He choked a bit on his trill pickin on Spanish Fly . He procedes to tell the audience he has'nt tried that one in years.

And Wolf? Well ,Wolf was Wolf. Backup tapes or not , the kid is hit the notes and cues on time. He seem more comfortable on stage..

So the show finishes up. Smiles and hootin and hollerin abound.
    Our contact's dad Don Morrison ,VP of RIM sat in front of us and was rockin out the whole show. He's the dude my buddy has done work for on his property up in Baysville ,Ont.
    Turns out he's a fan of mine. He asked my bud for copy's of the disc he'd been playing up at the house. The dude's a rocker!
    He got to meet the boys before the show. No shocker there!
    He was given a V.I.P. swag. He kept the shirts and gave me the canvas bag they came in. Def. a collectable..
    I thanked Don for the awesome event .
    We said our goodbyes to our group and headed for the train.

Here's a few pics I took. I would've posted 'em sooner, but I've been busier than a one legged cat tryin to bury a turd on a frozen pond since the show.

Enjoy

ROTH ON BITCHES !

Great story dude and awesome pics!

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: What an awesome night !

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
    Great story dude and awesome pics!
    Thanks man , it definitely was a special night .

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So you got a ladies bag..........

Whoopy shit

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by katie

Whoopy shit
    Whoop , someone's trolling for cock......

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And there is a good chance you will get it if you walk around the mall swinging your new ladies carrier bag.

Hugs
    x

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jealous and bitter is no way for you to go through life katie.
    You must be ready to cut your wrists knowing you will not get to see this tour in person....Pity!

Enjoy my photo's and my Youtube vids.

Oh yeah , hope you enjoy the Zeppelin reunion........

From the parking lot.!!!

Blow me !

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Whoopy shit
    Why are you always such a cunt?
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Angel
    Why are you always such a cunt?
    Please Tell Us Why,Katie?

Your Own Personal Satan
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Very very cool Jimi! Well I'm jealous as hell! Good for you!

What a company! I'll be thinking of this while I'm at our shitty wine and cheese party with a crappy lounge music duo!

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Figs
    Very very cool Jimi! Well I'm jealous as hell! Good for you!
    Thanks man, I'm glad I brought the camera...

What a company! I'll be thinking of this while I'm at our shitty wine and cheese party with a crappy lounge music duo!
    Well,if I were filthy rich we'd be havin a Roth Army private VH concert of our own.

Shit , I'd even fly Kuntie over from jolly 'ol England for her to enjoy it...

FROM THE PARKING LOT!!!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Could you get us a Zeppelin carrier bag as well?

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why, need something to carry your tampons in?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Diamondthingy, Give Angel her tampons back at once!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thanks man, I'm glad I brought the camera...
    Well,if I were filthy rich we'd be havin a Roth Army private VH concert of our own.

Shit , I'd even fly Kuntie over from jolly 'ol England for her to enjoy it...
    FROM THE PARKING LOT!!!

See? It's the thought that counts...good pics, dude! Congrats!

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Diamondthingy, Give Angel her tampons back at once!
    Do us all a favour ....

Log out and fuck off !

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Do us all a favour ....

Log out and fuck off !
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™