X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kastco
    Roadie
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by naturochem
    Ever tried to talk with part of your fucking tongue cut off, Einstein??
    No I never had any of my tongue cut off but I have heard plently of former heavy drinkers talk and many of them slur their speech. If you read my entire post you would relize it wasn't a slight on Eddie, Einstein. You gotta love these computer tough guys. Same guys who wouldn't open their mouths if they met you in person.
    SUPPORT THE BIG RED MACHINE
    THE BEAST FROM THE EAST

Comment

• naturochem
      Head Fluffer
      • May 2004

Originally posted by kastco
      No I never had any of my tongue cut off but I have heard plently of former heavy drinkers talk and many of them slur their speech. If you read my entire post you would relize it wasn't a slight on Eddie, Einstein. You gotta love these computer tough guys. Same guys who wouldn't open their mouths if they met you in person.
      Yeah, I feel the same way, toughguy.... too bad we live across the fuckin country from one another as I'd be happy to use your smart assed fuckface for sparing practice - in a ring, cage, or on a fuckin street corner for that matter... In person, you wouldn't even look my way crosseyed, skippy...

Shoot me a PM should you ever decide to visit the bay area & get the stones to give it a go, fuckstick...
      CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• jharp84
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi
        Here we go .......

FUCKIN A' RIGHT!

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

DING,DING
          Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Gentlemen...try the decaf

Comment

• naturochem
              Head Fluffer
              • May 2004

Originally posted by jharp84
              FUCKIN A' RIGHT!
              Originally posted by ace diamond
              DING,DING
              You two crazy bastards still at it??

Just got back from the fuckin Raider game.... Don't know which blow's worse, the fuckin Raiders or kastco's mama... :eek:

Fuckin tough to be a Raider fan these days.... I have to say there were a number of balsy Bears fans out there today!! Some crazy fuckin Bears fan knocked this guy down the stairs right next to me (dude was blockin his view..) & the guy gets up & clocks Mr. ChiTown.... I snatched the Bears fan up by his Hester jersey & told him if he valued his life he better get the fuck out of there quick!!

He took my words to heart & tried to make it outta there, but too late....three other fucks were on him. I knocked two of them off of him (nobody should get killed over fuckin football..) & then the fuckin cops finally showed....

Another day in Oaktown....
              CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• jharp84
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                  Gentlemen...try the decaf
                  Are ya kiddin! We are pro's HERE! WTF!

Comment

• jharp84
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

NO! ANOTHER DAY AT ROTH ARMY!

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Ah Ah Ah.....ain't that the truth

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

Ah Ah Ah.....ain't that the truth

Comment

• scorpion73
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Aug 2004

I agree that the acoustics at Nassau Colesium are preety bad."I'll Wait" sounded horrible from where i was sitting because of the way the sound was boncing around.The guitar and keyboard sounded a few seconds off from each other.You could tell Eddie was frustrated with the sound levels as well,espicially during his solo.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Listen up bitches, I will go to bat to defend Ed against ANY of the completely exaggerated, and/or PREPOSTEROUS claims that his playin is a-suckin.... ANY ONE OF YOU DUMMIES THAT THINKS ED ISN'T ROCKIN ASS IS FUCKING RETARDED. And for me to defend Ed in 2007 is a GODDAMN MIRACLE. I've plastered F-Ed up and down these message boards for fucking YEARS, but the truth is that he's rockin, and playin the best he's played in DECADES. Ed is a 1st class DOUCHE, and has served us some SERIOUSLY UNFORGIVABLE injustices, but he is playin great, and at the end of the day, that's what really matters. Fuckin PERIOD.
                            If you listen to fools
                            The Mob Rules

Comment

• number3dei
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Mar 2007

Listen up bitches, I will go to bat to defend Ed against ANY of the completely exaggerated, and/or PREPOSTEROUS claims that his playin is a-suckin.... ANY ONE OF YOU DUMMIES THAT THINKS ED ISN'T ROCKIN ASS IS FUCKING RETARDED. And for me to defend Ed in 2007 is a GODDAMN MIRACLE. I've plastered F-Ed up and down these message boards for fucking YEARS, but the truth is that he's rockin, and playin the best he's played in DECADES. Ed is a 1st class DOUCHE, and has served us some SERIOUSLY UNFORGIVABLE injustices, but he is playin great, and at the end of the day, that's what really matters. Fuckin PERIOD.

100% on the money

Comment

• chi-town324
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Feb 2007

Just got back from the fuckin Raider game.... Don't know which blow's worse, the fuckin Raiders or kastco's mama... :eek:

Fuckin tough to be a Raider fan these days.... I have to say there were a number of balsy Bears fans out there today!! Some crazy fuckin Bears fan knocked this guy down the stairs right next to me (dude was blockin his view..) & the guy gets up & clocks Mr. ChiTown.... I snatched the Bears fan up by his Hester jersey & told him if he valued his life he better get the fuck out of there quick!!

He took my words to heart & tried to make it outta there, but too late....three other fucks were on him. I knocked two of them off of him (nobody should get killed over fuckin football..) & then the fuckin cops finally showed....

no what blows worse is the fuckin Rams..although they won yesterday..i will be in Oak town sat!!!

Comment

Working...