U.S.V.H. PRIME CHOICE
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-31-2013 @ 05:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks

A week Till Homecoming L.A.

Well once L.A. gets VH notched the music world will be officially 'OWNED' with the triumphant return of SoCal's Finest.

I expect this show to finally blow the roof off Staples like no other event in that House. More Electric than even Lakers 3 Championships combined.

The YouTube clips on this show will have fans in the 5 star instead of the zombies shown in bout every show cept Charlotte. It pisses me off seeing maybe 1 in 5 really enjoying the shows in VIP, pure bullshit. If you arent really a fan sit outside the first 20 and cross your arms in catered seats. Look at the clips, most songs shown in varried cities are with un-enthused rich dicks just there because it's a hot ticket.

NYC will be historic tonight but next week is the apex show and the buzz and crackle is building as the Boys bring it all home.

Promotion wise, KLOS has those pansy Spam loving Mark & Brian who to spite the effort keep playing Spam Halen and cant seem to really give them the props. They always cock stroke Sam and Mikey and hold back in anything pro-Dave/CVH. We need real A.M. DJ's here that dont relly on unlistenable non-humor and inept comic attempts and seems like every time I turn it on they are trying to play matchmakers. Play music talk about Rock and quit the lame charades. Politically they are dialed in to the station but need to be replaced over a decade ago when it was tolerable at best. I worked with Jim Ladd and Steve Downes there 20 years ago right before they came in castrated the once mighty station that lost it's edge with no other KMET or KNAC to take up the slack. POINT L.A. radio is horrible anymore.

When the curtain drops next Tues and Daves waving the Red Flag warning hopefully the only allert will be 'They musta lied cause they aint leaving!' 7 more days!!!!!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Nice post, continue it in the L.A. thread, thanks....
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Thread Information