X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alsip
    Groupie
    • Jul 2004

Van Halen Madison Square Garden Show

Last night's concert was simply the best concert I've ever seen. The band was on stage for two-plus hours and I was incredibly impressed with DLR's energy and ability to hit all the notes of the classic tunes. As far as I was concerned, Eddie's playing was rock solid, and his backup vocals were ok as well. Most importantly, I was very impressed with the on-stage chemistry btn Eddie and DLR, who appeared to be really enjoying themselves.

High points of the night were "Atomic Punk," "Somebody Get Me A Doctor," and a cover of "Magic Bus," which rocked. No disappointments whatsoever.
  • Jack68
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

Absoloutely one of the loudest shows ive ever been to.Amazing show.Roth sounded great,i havent any complaints other then i got caught on the beer line during the drum solo and missed the beginning to unchained.Met Stewart Copeland of the Police at a bar right across the street,very cool guy.
    "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Veteran
      • Feb 2006

You asshole! Don't you have enough sense to sneak in a flask filled with Jack Daniels to a VH concert???
      RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        You asshole! Don't you have enough sense to sneak in a flask filled with Jack Daniels to a VH concert???
        EMA - calls it like he sees it.

Good advice though
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Thanks for the review, continue it in the NYC thread, thanks...
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...