You gotta give the people what they want
    The more they get, the more they need
    And every time they get harder and harder to please
    Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Re: Re: The Official "Bitch About Your Favorite Mod/Webbie Here" Thread/Poll

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
      One day these people will rise up and conquer the world.

after a few notable Oprah appearances to get the publicity machine rollin

they will bind together and expand and rule the world.
      after a few bud lites

either that or fuck your girlfriend.
      "Bud lite"? If it ain't Heineken, I'm staying in your girlfriends bed...
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• conmee
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

This is a free and open society/community, but if any of you niggas say shit about me, you're banned!!!!! Now who's your favorite, webbie? :-)

uh huh uh huh huh uh huh.... I'm off to the Muff Thread... join me for drinks and vagina... and no, I don't mean the kind of vagina exemplified by Lounge... lol

That is all.

Icon.
        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• philouze
          Banned
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by conmee
          if any of you niggas say shit about me, you're banned!!!!!
          SHIT ABOUT ME

Am I banned now ?

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

I just noticed that this thread doesn't have a poll.

Damn you, Bob! Can we trust you to do nothing right???

That said, Mod Bob.

Now, say that 10 times really fast.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

This is a free and open society/community, but if any of you niggas say shit about me, you're banned!!!!! Now who's your favorite, webbie? :-)
              I'm taking my risks and telling you to fuck off.

Why?

Because you only stumbled on this thread 'cuz you probably were extremely drunk at the time and thought it was the muff thread.

Which means, you probably don't even remember this thread anymore.

Making the chances of you coming back here to read this very minimal.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• knuckleboner
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

i thought this was a thread to vote for your favorite "bitch about your mod thread."

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

uh huh uh huh huh uh huh.... I'm off to the Muff Thread... join me for drinks and vagina... and no, I don't mean the kind of vagina exemplified by Lounge... lol

That is all.

Icon.
                  All this anger just because Notre Dame sucks giant elephant balls

Frighten The Irish !!

Out.

Ican
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Sylicker, you are correct... the only reason I even knew this lousy thread existed was because it ended up at the top of the "Similar Threads" list at the bottom of the page after I posted in Muff.... I wanted to see what Bob was fucking crying about (again, as usual) around here... lmao But he has a fine chick in his avatar, so he is safe for now, and you, Ima, my friend, your powers for stating the obvious have kept you in good standing...

But goddam Lounge... this motherfucker will quote everyone from the board and Bible in his goddam sig, but he doesn't show me any common courtesy by keeping a qoute or two of mine in that goddam eyesore sig...

And I can't help that I grew up privileged, and attended the finest academic institutions, drove the nicest automobiles, and partook of the most flavorful young pussy in the neighborhood... just don't hate a nigga for all that my parents bestowed upon me, and stop trashin' the Irish.... they're beyond pathetic this year... past being bashed... they suck... it's obvious... fuck, and now it's raining cats and dogs up here!!!! Seattle is pissing me off!!!!

That is all.

Icon.
                    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Re: Re: The Official "Bitch About Your Favorite Mod/Webbie Here" Thread/Poll

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                      One day these people will rise up and conquer the world.

after a few notable Oprah appearances to get the publicity machine rollin

they will bind together and expand and rule the world.
                      after a few bud lites

either that or fuck your girlfriend.
                      Awesome lmmfao.
                      Roth Army MP
                      Originally posted by Panamark
                      Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                      or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                      Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                      She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                      Originally posted by JAY HALE
                      so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Sylicker, you are correct... the only reason I even knew this lousy thread existed was because it ended up at the top of the "Similar Threads" list at the bottom of the page after I posted in Muff....
                        Shit people !!!

Don't you see just what happened?

A fucking Webbie had doth POSTED in the feedback to the motherfucking Webmaster forum.

Don't you realize how big this is?

Think Hindenburg.

Think the first time you saw Jenna Jacobson take it.

Shit, there IS NO context that can adequately describe what you are witnessing.

Okay, I hear ya, I hear ya. It's not Pojo, It's not Brownie, Shit it aint even mezro fer Chrissakes...

It's Icon.

But hey. He's still a Webbie. [i think]

Show some motherfucking respect, bitch.

If anyone isn't fucking genuflecting as you post, you're banned.

And I dont mean no Panamark "2 days in the tard barn " ban either.

I mean a fucking BANNING.

And remember, those who can.... DO

Those who can't ......... TEACH

and those who can't teach...........COACH NOTRE DAME.

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

I wanted to see what Bob was fucking crying about (again, as usual) around here...
                          If I don't cry about something at least once every three months, this site will go under...mark my words...

lmao But he has a fine chick in his avatar, so he is safe for now
                          Well if I don't get fucking banned here pretty soon, I swear to fucking Christ I'm starting a goodbye thread...

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                            I just noticed that this thread doesn't have a poll.

Damn you, Bob! Can we trust you to do nothing right???
                            Remember tossing the Emperor down the shaft? That wasn't due to my good eyesight, it was due to poor judgment.

In other words...no.
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

Holy shit, Bob, you have 30,000+ posts... fuck, lemme do the math... so if I ban you and delete all your posts, that'll shrink the database down such that we could probably shave off $35/mo in hosting fees.... hmmm... lol

Keep up the great work!

Icon.

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

You're welcome!!!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...