Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I'm willing to spear head a "Ban Katydid" drive with all proceeds going to the Army, with Pojo getting a little kickback for actually pushing the button.

I will put up the first $50.

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Uh oh ... does that make me someone with an agenda?

Its for the good of the site, not myself.

Although, it would make me smile.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
        Veteran
        • Nov 2006

Awwww...Sesh. You seem so upset. So much for your supposedly not being involved in all of this to care...

That I used to post as FHS has never been a secret nor anything I have ever even tried to hide, as you see in the thread you bumped. Many, many people sign up to eVan Halen land with one user name and end up a year or two later posting with another. No tricks there.

Bottom line is this: I guess I must have fooled y'all for a few months into thinking I had something to offer your sorry excuse for a message board, where you play your high school games day in and day out, but one day your crew decided you didn't like me anymore and, like you had done to flappo before, you kicked me out, demodded and banned me. Maybe it was because I am the ASSHOLE and maybe it was because y'all are the ASSHOLE - we all have our opinions.

Well I come to the Army, where flappo has been seeing what has been going on at DDLR and he starts to post some funny pictures with your faces super imposed. I proceed to laugh very hard because I had come to like and respect many of the posters at DDLR while I was there and was a bit miffed about the entire situation. This gets you and a few others really pissed off. A couple of weeks go by and I am trying to learn how to make those funny pictures. This pisses y'all off even more.

So you come over here with aliases and mis-quotes from your mod room to try and fuck things up over here as badly as they are fucked up over there....even using an obvious alias (either Wooda or Strung - trust me on this, Army ) to stir up shit and post dick picks in the Main.

Quite frankly - this is whole thing is beyond fucking stupid and I can think of a million things I would rather do than waste time with your bullshit baby games any longer. Y'all have fun sorting this shit out and if the "redress" is that you decide I am the problem and everything was peachy keen before I showed up - then fucking ban my ass or even easier, get the mods and webbies to post in this thread for me to GTFO. Trust me - I'll be gone like the wind. No aliases, ip changes proxy ips -

Now y'all have a pleasant evening, if this is how you choose to spend it.
        Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sometimes when you mess with fire, you get burned...

Comment

• Hyman Roth
            Veteran
            • Nov 2006

You know - every morning I wake up early and I look in the mirror
            and I say, "GOD DAMN YOU ARE ONE SEXY MOTHER FUCKER - DON'T
            EVER CHANGE!". I almost want to post a picture of my face for y'all to
            see.
            Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              that's what it was about for me. It was about the music...and the people that I met who's only agenda was that they liked a band, and a lead singer that was unlike any other.

It was never about a web site...or about power struggles...or about who you fucking know...or about where you hang your hat.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                Veteran
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Sometimes when you mess with fire, you get burned...
                LLLLLLLLLLLLMAO - Yeah and let me tell ya' I really don't
                know if I can ever recover from this one. Oh my...I'm so burned here
                and the fire is soooooooo hot. This matters to me soooooooo
                much You know the words, Nick. You want me gone - its easy. Post them.
                "Hyman GTFO". Noooooooooo....you'd much rather perpetuate the
                game, wouldn't you? You've been at this too long.
                Too much invested, eh?
                Trollidillo-T

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                  Awwww...Sesh. You seem so upset. So much for your supposedly not being involved in all of this to care...

That I used to post as FHS has never been a secret nor anything I have ever even tried to hide, as you see in the thread you bumped. Many, many people sign up to eVan Halen land with one user name and end up a year or two later posting with another. No tricks there.

Bottom line is this: I guess I must have fooled y'all for a few months then fucking ban my ass or even easier, get the mods and webbies to post in this thread for me to GTFO. Trust me - I'll be gone like the wind. No aliases, ip changes proxy ips -

Now y'all have a pleasant evening, if this is how you choose to spend it.
                  Hit the road you piece of shit bitch pig son of a bitch ...go!!!!!

You ain't funny your sick.

You played the wrong hand you assumed you were it ..you aint!!!

You picked up a personna that wasn't your own and you blew it .

You wanted to be cool you played the fool now honor your words and GTFOFF!!!!!

Your a NARK and a Rat we need you not .

You excused are diming others out!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if part of your game was YOU are the one of the fags of Those GAY PHOTOS!!!

That gets you extra thrills I am shure.

Your nothingness is busted your name is dirt.

You come here pull your sh!t the expect a apology...HA

You blame Flappo for doing it first.

CRY Baby!

OH SH!T!!!!!

Eat a Gun!

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                    Veteran
                    • Nov 2006

Thome = my bitch
                    Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                      Veteran
                      • Nov 2006

This might be fun...think I'll stick around for a few...
                      Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        In its heydey...the Roth Army was the best site not just in the VH universe...but in my opinion...

It ceased being about Roth for some a long fucking time ago...

and that's...

when it went to shit...and yeah...it's all the sites....period...

It's like watching a bunch of women on the rag...
                        Pojo no truer words were ever spoken
                        Roth Army MP
                        Originally posted by Panamark
                        Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                        or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                        Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                        She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                        Originally posted by JAY HALE
                        so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LLLLLLLLLLLLMAO - Yeah and let me tell ya' I really don't
                          know if I can ever recover from this one. Oh my...I'm so burned here
                          and the fire is soooooooo hot. This matters to me soooooooo
                          much You know the words, Nick. You want me gone - its easy. Post them.
                          "Hyman GTFO". Noooooooooo....you'd much rather perpetuate the
                          game, wouldn't you? You've been at this too long.
                          Too much invested, eh?
                          Dude, you must have severe issues. I'm your friend here...

LOL You think I'm your enemy now? He's in the mirror bro...
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-18-2007, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

It's also like a bunch of freek show -kids in the head- who worry about some womans boob as a talking point of free speech has some bearing on thier lives.

Pathetic little twits who keep getting thier voice here.

I can't see the boobies anymore so here is my penis.

You will allways be the same Hyman a first class tool of your own sadistic altered state.

Go away like you said you would .

Perhaps rite now you are attempting to find the biggest boner jpg in the whole world to load here to make your point.

I gave you a link eirlier to a arrested developement site get some help.

You will probably end up in the joint for hurting some innocent if you don't change your ways.

Your brain doesn't work rite.

I personally would like the webbies to make a stand against you, you are so muck more deadly to this site than Katie, whatever the christian.

You purpose here is only to do harm.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Dude, you must have severe issues. I'm your friend here...

LOL You think I'm your enemy now? He's in the mirror bro...
                              BTW, you should really know better...Seriously.

Comment

• Chooch MaGooch
                                Groupie
                                • Feb 2005

This might be fun...think I'll stick around for a few...
                                What she said.
                                Its no secret: I think the Army is pure shit. I can count on one hand the posters over there that I enjoy reading with a few fingers left over. The rest is a bunch of drooling at the mouth fucking idiots. I rarely ever go there. Elvis is a born-again, male-nurse prick that rarely has anything to contribute.

Comment

Working...