• Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The Official Cincinnati 4/22 Meetup/Review Thread

New date announced....

VA
    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 03-03-2008, 06:01 PM.
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • 1980Invasion
    Full On Cocktard
    • Oct 2006

I went ahead and broke down for another 5 star since Cincy is going for way less than Indy did.Spend plenty of time at Reds games but never done a concert in the Queen City.This will prolly be the last gig I shell out for on the tour 10/14 10/18 3/5 hit the trifecta

Comment

• 1980Invasion
      Full On Cocktard
      • Oct 2006

One week til the gig and still no word from ILAA seems like it was 10 days prior to the Indy show that I got word from them.Anyone else heard from ILAA for any of the upcoming gigs?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Sticky, T minus one week....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

plenty of tix still available to buy direct.

Fuck those "premium seat" broker shysters.

575 for the pit.

LMAO!!!!

Comment

• 1980Invasion
            Full On Cocktard
            • Oct 2006

Just got off the phone with US Bank Arena postponed til April 22nd

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Editing thread...

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

We were booked in the same hotel as Val and VH for March 5th on our honeymoon...but as is always typical with VH these days, they made an awesome memory into a less than steller experience (but only where VH was concerned, we had a blast regardless).
                I must say though, the Netherland Hotel is definately a bad ass place to stay. we were snowed in, not like we left the room much as it was, lol.
                I'm just pissed because we had the perfect wedding planned that would have ended with a reception at the show...I just wish they had waited one more show to pull this bullshit.

I'm done, throw me a DVD at this point because their lack of saying anything official doesn't rebuild any confidence.

Oh, people are returning their Cinci tickets in droves at this point...You can get floor seats now if you want to risk them actually showing up to play.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Honeymoon? Congratulations, Cat! You really like being married, don't you? I suppose someone has to do it. LOL

Good to see you around here again.

P.S. Don't give up on VH now after all the hell they've put us through. You have to see them.
                  Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Cathedral
                    Oh, people are returning their Cinci tickets in droves at this point...You can get floor seats now if you want to risk them actually showing up to play.
                    Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em.

I fold.....

Did your honeymoon coincide with the Mar. 5 no show, or did you plan it that way?

Comment

Working...