X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tboned
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jul 2007

5 Star Seat Question

Are the 5 Star seats inside the ramp good and worth the cost? I'm sure they are...stupid question...but I'd like some input before I blow my sond first semester college tuition. Thanks.
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Re: 5 Star Seat Question

Originally posted by tboned
    Are the 5 Star seats inside the ramp good and worth the cost? I'm sure they are...stupid question...but I'd like some input before I blow my sond first semester college tuition. Thanks.
    Yes they are worth it. See for yourself....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IYO6wyFgIeM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IYO6wyFgIeM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I had 5-star for Charlotte, which got me 4th row center, and i loved it. I paid 550 a seat for that. Now they're going for $1000 a seat. I, personally, wouldn't pay that... but if you can swing $1000 per seat, they're the best seats in the house for sure.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• rwc
        Groupie
        • Feb 2004

Re: 5 Star Seat Question

Originally posted by tboned
        I had the 5 star to the 10/16 Chicago show. Row 1, seat 7 - right between Dave and Eddie.

It was worth every penny. I plan to see them again - I won't pay for 5 star again, but I always wanted to see the mighty Van Halen from the front, and it was everything I hoped it would be.

Eddie was doing a sound check during the back stage tour. Alex started just as we were leaving. I got picks from Wolf and Eddie. Still, the seat is the reason to get the 5 star. I'd say go for it!!!

Comment

• Gambit
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Feb 2004

Missed this thread earlier.

Not the best person to respond as being a bit daft i flew to the states from UK without tickets and caught the Boston and New Jersey shows.

Tickets in Boston were row 4 and awesome, pay everything you have for them inside the ramp. Eddie was sat next to me at start of solo

Was broke by New Jersey so was at the back, till great and more of a party atmosphere

Comment

• letsrock
            Veteran
            • Mar 2007

bump

Comment

• letsrock
              Veteran
              • Mar 2007

Bump

Comment

Working...