Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hummarstra
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Yeh, I'll give ya five. Hell, if you're gonna go to three or more shows I think you deserve it. That's a lot of money and miles traveled that only the hard core fan would endeavor upon. Plus you can share your experience with all of us. So, bam!!

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
      Head Fluffer
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Hummarstra
      Yeh, I'll give ya five. Hell, if you're gonna go to three or more shows I think you deserve it. That's a lot of money and miles traveled that only the hard core fan would endeavor upon. Plus you can share your experience with all of us. So, bam!!
      Actually do you have a ticket yet for Denver, because I wil be there for work when the show is scheduled, so for all the work you have done with all youtube threads I would like to buy you a ticket???

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
        Head Fluffer
        • Aug 2007

Hell I got myself in pictures in two different threads already......

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2007

Humma and vain you both got my vote!!!

Comment

• chi-town324
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Feb 2007

when they come back to Chicago April 3 ...that will be three shows for me!

Comment

• Jurak
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by VAiN
              I've been to 3, and I'm seeing 3 more - does that count for anything?
              yep..yer a lucky fucker............
              "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
              That is all.
              Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Jurak
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2005

K people the vids are gradually finishing.holy fuck all day or what??? i worked last night 7-7am and i been doin this shit ever since........couldn't find the patch cord for the vid cam.....then i made it all into one big movie...too big......then i cut it into ten different clips..and now here we are......the first ones up and the rest are gonna follow right quick........the shit i go through for this army i'm tellin ya....

oh how did i do it.......lotsa coffee and doobs.and now i got beer.....
                I musta smoked at least this much weed in 2-1/2 hours

Last edited by Jurak; 12-08-2007, 10:00 PM.
                "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
                That is all.
                Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Jurak
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2005

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CwSlNABRu8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CwSlNABRu8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Check out the part where Dave was looking at me and my camera saying Grrrrrrrr........
                  That is all.
                  Icon.

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Aug 2007

Nice!!!! I commend you on your fine effort!

Comment

• Jurak
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2005

yeah i know sorry about the sloppy job.......i was trying to be discreet or, Heedful of potential consequences...if you will..........

I did get some good shit tho......... you'll see...... eventually......
                      That is all.
                      Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2005

Utube must compress the shit out of my vids cuz it don't look like that on my TV..... it's crisp and clear
                        That is all.
                        Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2005

I'm the One......awesome.....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ahJF4WJY5M&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ahJF4WJY5M&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Don't you fuckin dare tell me he aint having fun..........
                          Fuck if i had my camera for the whole show, and no worries......it'd be Awesome.........
                          Last edited by Jurak; 12-08-2007, 10:40 PM.
                          That is all.
                          Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2005

Runnin with the Devils..........

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5goQiwzAaWI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5goQiwzAaWI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
                            That is all.
                            Icon.

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jurak
                              <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CwSlNABRu8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CwSlNABRu8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Check out the part where Dave was looking at me and my camera saying Grrrrrrrr........
                              Great Job Dude.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jurak
                                Runnin with the Devils..........

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5goQiwzAaWI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5goQiwzAaWI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
                                Holy Shit,Was That Guy Next To You Smoking Some Weed?
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...