Thread: Respect from Afar..Who..?

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-21-2010 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Respect from Afar..Who..?

There have been a couple bands that people say to themselves ,"That is the finest Music, but let's give it another album before, I decide to git on it."

"Yeah man, They Rock ,but I wouldn't buy a -Album- by them.

"My -Game- is not in that court. I am jamming to this over heuh' I can't collect and be part of everything at once."

"I am a Music journalist I have to groove from all sides.""I get it all, I am that down."

"THEY SUCK,I am not down." But then 10 years later you swear to everyone you knew all along.......etc...

I was that way with -Metallica- did I even spell that right?

Too hot, Too fast, Too young.. 1980...81???DRUGS!!!.. I was knee deep into CVH and the nastiest punk you can find -Slam Dance Bitch- mosh pits are for pussies!!!!

I didn't second look at them untill the black album.

But I digress ....

Years later I really do think I knew how great it all was /is, but I was over thier, there, thea're, Not.................. There............. THERE!!!

I still own no Metallica, but they are perhaps one of the top finest bands I -Never- have got INTO.

Anyone else have a band they wish they were into more, you were proven wrong on your -Best Guess-?

Ten years from now I bet, I still won't be into Greenday.

They are good but just not HERE!

I said the same sh!t about a couple bands..... I do respect now.

Am I just too picky or do "they /all bands" need the test of a -third album type thing- for me to notice and worthy of me saying out loud Yeah, I defend them, they are not hacks....

I jumped on VH twice in KC in 1978 live shows ,discs, everything.. through all the BS I feel anyday I can say without a doubt this is a fine example of where it's at.

Here.Inside.

So? How many albums are sitting solo in your apple crates never to have a follow up even though that band put out 7 lp's..

Ever buy five albums of a artist and then look back and say they suk!

What am I reallly getting at........ is it so wrong that certain people like other music.

Do I have to say all is great .

FUKK NO I DON'T, THEY SUKK!!!!!!

If a band is kinda good do I buy... to send a," keep crankin it,li'l jonny faster , you'll be some body someday....

Or do need consistancy to find it interesting.....?

Is it time for me to buy, Get Yer Ya Ya's Out?

If a twenty something walks up to me and say's,"Bowie is so innovative"
    as if he just walked out of the 73 show.

Because I got It twenty years ago, is it ok that some people don't?

Damn glad I didn't buy Brittney's first album?

How about all those little girls who bought Ashley Simpsons album and they watched the Saturday Night Live grunt fest...

Maybe by the third album I can tell if they sukk or maybe just so few don't sukk balls it is easy for me to say i limit my guesswork .

I really do know what's good i just don't have the time or energy enought to dig it... You DIG IT!

thome........ limited musically....... I dig most of it, but most of -That- sukks....

beer.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-21-2010 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Nirvana, two great tunes does not a Icon make or does it.

The Sex Pistols, icons for me, but what a fukked up deal they were.

take a chance on new sounding band ....doubtfull.. let's see what they sound like ten years from now then I will buy the first album.....

The last bands I posted in my Music Manifesto-- in The Dump are good great I get it...but why..will I drive down the road blasting them maybe one of them, but i will wait.....

Wait and see if what is happening now, is what I can like later....?

Thread Information