U.S.V.H. PRIME CHOICE
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Brittany •_BREAKING NEWS

WTF the cops had to bust the door in???

This was the headline of 11:00 p.m. ABC 7 LA News.

Nothing funny here its just sad innocent kids are getting all this horseshit life-SAVE THEM ALREADY!

Go to JFXonline.com and see the pictures she looks gone!

Britney’s Wild RideIn: Britney Spears, JFXonlineNo CommentsLike I said in my previous post, the ride to the hospital was a crazy one. Initially, it looked like the Paramedic/Police convoy was headed to the UCLA medical center but for some reason, they decided to make a U-turn in the middle of Sunset Blvd, which caused a huge traffic jam and led to so much confusion for both the Paramedics and Cops. But we managed to have a sneak into the back of the ambulance and saw paramedics trying to calm a rather incoherent Britney looking like she didn’t know who all those people are.Friday, January 4th, 2008
    Related Posts:
    Britney’s Wild Ride
    Vanessa’s New Ride
    Joel And Nicole’s New Family Car
    Share:
    Damn Britney!In: Britney Spears, JFXonlineNo CommentsThanks for the emails and phone calls letting me know something was going on at Britney’s house earlier tonight. As it happened, we were already on scene and the only way to describe it was Cah-razy! I’m not sure how the aerial coverage looked or if it adequately conveyed the craziness on the ground but it was absolutely crazy. I mean crazy-crazy, which we all know is more than crazy, it’s like stupid crazy. I’ve got tons of video and photographs to prove it too. I’m going to start with these for now and start making adding more throughout the day. But as you may know, Police and Paramedics were called to Britney’s Beverly Hills home around 7:30pm tonight, where Britney allegedly locked herself in a bathroom with her two sons, refusing to hand the kids over to Kevin’s bodyguards. Cops reportedly had to break the door down, and found a hysterical Britney and her two sons. Britney was so hysterical, she has to be restrained in a gurney and transfered on a crazy trip to Cedars Sinai hospital where she is now. We stayed just long enough to see Sam Lutfi show up as well. JFXonline.com

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A mother that can't bear the guilt of not having the custody of her two sons. Part of me feels VERY sorry for her, but the rational side of me knows that those kids are better off away from her.

The story of Britney isn't going to end happily....
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Because I can, dammit!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This chick will become a statistic and off herself in the near future or go insane. She's done with her 15 minutes of fame.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
    LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

That shit screammmmmed out at me!

Brittany, Brittany, Brittany...
    The Hosed Beast Strikes Again!

Last edited by VanHalener; 01-04-2008 at 08:26 AM.
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Puts the ass in Class
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains
    Status
    Poor thing. "FAME! I wanna live forever. I wanna learn how to fly. FLY!"
    This space for rent.

Canuklehead
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by binnie
    A mother that can't bear the guilt of not having the custody of her two sons. Part of me feels VERY sorry for her, but the rational side of me knows that those kids are better off away from her.

The story of Britney isn't going to end happily....
    She needs to get a grip.

She has the pleasure of feeling like the majority of fathers in these situations feel...these are not new emotions.

Too much money and fame in her life...it is up to her to push her life in the right direction.

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Britney got me so excited that I mispelled her name.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="JibJabPlayer" width="440" height="370" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.jibjab.com/v/202681" /><param name="loop" value="false" /><param name="menu" value="false" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed src="http://www.jibjab.com/v/202681" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#C4C2AA" width="440" height="370" swliveconnect="true" id="JibJabPlayer" name="JibJabPlayer" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed></object><div><a href="http://www.jibjab.com/view/202681" target="_blank">Britney Spears Spoof Skinhead O'Connor</a> | <a href="http://www.jibjab.com/" target="_blank">Funny Jokes at JibJab</a></div>

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by WACF
    She needs to get a grip.

She has the pleasure of feeling like the majority of fathers in these situations feel...these are not new emotions.

Too much money and fame in her life...it is up to her to push her life in the right direction.
    True. But she isn't stable enough to do that.

Being THAT famous from the age of 18 has clearly stunted her ability to not get her own way and to deal with it. She needs help now, for her kids sake.

Canuklehead
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by binnie
    True. But she isn't stable enough to do that.

Being THAT famous from the age of 18 has clearly stunted her ability to not get her own way and to deal with it. She needs help now, for her kids sake.

I hear ya.

The thing that bothers me here is this.

She had an opportunity to be someone...she chose to become trash.

She put herself before her kids...and she lost them...and she deserved that.

Her kids deserve better...

The fact is anyone who tries to steer her in the right direction would be seen as hostile or against her, and she would then cut them out.
    There are many people wanting to hang on to her and her money/fame, and will tell her what she wants to hear...not what she needs to hear.

She needs to turn herself around...she put herself in the pit.

But yeah...for her kids sake I hope she gets her poop in a group...she needs to learn she is not number 1...her kids are.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I can see her staying at a mental institution for the rest of her natural life. Not like that hasn't happened before (i.e. Zelda Fitzgerald, Clara Bow). The only difference is that nobody will miss her, since she is putting her children's life in danger.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Brit's 15 minutes of fame would be over if she was normal. Because she is a crazy fuck, she's been headline news for the past year. She's bigger news than the presidential election or Iraq.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Britney is not the first or the last to suffer from a disease called Fame Fuck. Child stars seem to be especially vunerable. The only question I have is Britney going to be a surviving cock roach like Danny Bonaduce who should have died decades a ago or is she going to follow Dana Plato into the abyss?
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All I can say is I hope Britney's mom enjoys the big home and money she sacrificed her daughter for. No parent in their right mind would push their kid into show business like she did. Britney is just another victom bobbing on Mickey Mouse's cock.

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Brittany •_BREAKING NEWS

Originally posted by van hln CA
    ... sad innocent kids are getting all this horseshit life-SAVE THEM ALREADY!...
    Here, we have a governmental children protection agency. At the first sign of a child being abused or neglected, they literally crash into the people's house and take the child away from the parents. No fuckin' around!

Regardless of the family's status, popularity or financial situation, ALL children are allowed to that protection and sometimes, "re-location"...

Now, how does it work in L-A county?
    I mean at the first sign of neglect (as they where born), "someone" should have reacted A.S.A.P.!
    No child abuse was ever more obvious and publically displayed!
    Last edited by blonddgirl777; 01-05-2008 at 09:02 AM.
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hollywood's gotta stop givin' that fuck'n cheap hore the time of day!
    People have gotta stop buying her bullshit (as well as all of the other similar bullshit out there)!

Now, the trend among teenage girls is to contemplate becoming a hore or a stripper, get shit faced on drugs and alchool and they dream about meeting pimp charming!

U.S.V.H. PRIME CHOICE
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The old days our VH, Scorps, Priest and Maiden were edgey but in the end it was all about good times.

Todays youth is desensitized by Rap and its Ho Image. The internet has got filth on demand so nothing is shocking anymore and it makes for kids having to really push the envelope to feel edgy not good for parenting.

LA generally would have nabbed those kids long ago but because of the celebrity have enabled this Hell. Guy on news last night was saying no matter how fucked up she gets her kids want to be with Mom. Damn how do you win here?

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by blonddgirl777
    On the way to a doctors appointment this morning we heard something about BS losing all rights to the kids and Kevin has sole custody now while BS has to see the kids with a supervisor.

Any truth to this? Is that old news? Poor kids: they should get to taze mommy at each visit.

[B] Hollywood's gotta stop givin' that fuck'n cheap hore the time of day!
    /B]
    Got that right!

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Here, we have a governmental children protection agency. At the first sign of a child being abused or neglected, they literally crash into the people's house and take the child away from the parents. No fuckin' around!

Regardless of the family's status, popularity or financial situation, ALL children are allowed to that protection and sometimes, "re-location"...

I mean at the first sign of neglect (as they where born), "someone" should have reacted A.S.A.P.!
    No child abuse was ever more obvious and publically displayed!
    Hollywood's gotta stop givin' that fuck'n cheap hore the time of day!
    People have gotta stop buying her bullshit (as well as all of the other similar bullshit out there)!

Now, the trend among teenage girls is to contemplate becoming a hore or a stripper, get shit faced on drugs and alchool and they dream about meeting pimp charming!
    Great post's BG!

It's disgusting how these Hollywood flakes get a free fuckin pass.
    This Britney bitch is a spectacular trainwreck. And everyone likes to watch a good trainwreck once in a while.

Too much money ,too much fame ,too much press... so little talent !

The Dana Plato route seems like her next logical headline.....
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ... Guy on news last night was saying no matter how fucked up she gets her kids want to be with Mom...
    It is a known fact that eaven the most abused (young) children always prefer to stay with their biological parents. And generally, it's better to work things out so the family unit stays together.

But children are totaly oblivious to the fact that the longer they get abused, the worst the reat of their life is gonna be. They just want to be with Mom and Dad and have came to beleive that abuse and neglection is normal and acceptable.

To be torn out from his parents is one of the worst thing that a kid can endure...

So Britney's gotta fry!

I say; OFF with her bald, cheap extentioned shit head!

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ... Todays youth is desensitized by Rap and its Ho Image. The internet has got filth on demand so nothing is shocking anymore and it makes for kids having to really push the envelope to feel edgy...
    Somehow, I really pitty them.
    I mean, do you guys (and gals) remember the whole "first base, second base" thing?
    The kissing, the necking, the anticipation, the blue balls (L.O.L), "will she let me touch her boobs tonight" and all?
    In those days, I thought that was all exciting and fun!

But now, kids have sex at around 12 yrs old and they do the full on hard core stuff... treesomes, rainbow parties, triple penetration, multiple partners, etc...

By the time they're 18, they've done it all!
    How boring is gonna be the rest of their sex life, if there is nothing to anticipate and get all excited about?

Personnaly, I am glad that I grew up when as a teenager, sex was still "sacred" and doin' the nasty was something to look forward too... and fantisize about!

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So now it's coming to light that she's bipolar. Being bipolar is pretty noticable if you're with/deal with someone long enough on a personal level. I'm wondering if Kevin's side and the lawyer knew this and banked on the stress making her act a lil weird to help their custody case.

Not saying BritBrit isn't responsible on her end, but FedEx's lawyer sure knew when to press the stress and, sure enough, she would start acting weirder under the pressure.

Just wondering if it was a manipulation of a situation for custody that backfire into this extreme event...
    Roth Army Militia

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Somehow, I really pitty them.
    I mean, do you guys (and gals) remember the whole "first base, second base" thing?
    The kissing, the necking, the anticipation, the blue balls (L.O.L), "will she let me touch her boobs tonight" and all?
    In those days, I thought that was all exciting and fun!

But now, kids have sex at around 12 yrs old and they do the full on hard core stuff... treesomes, rainbow parties, triple penetration, multiple partners, etc...

By the time they're 18, they've done it all!
    How boring is gonna be the rest of their sex life, if there is nothing to anticipate and get all excited about?

Personnaly, I am glad that I grew up when as a teenager, sex was still "sacred" and doin' the nasty was something to look forward too... and fantisize about!
    The thing is that we're not treating them like kids. It's as if we went back to towards the middle ages viewpoint of them as little adults.

My generation had playdates and a million afterschool activities, clubs, societies. Not to mention children's fashion had complately changed due to the second baby boom and the original baby boomers being the parents of the repeat boom. Mini-skirts on an 8-year-old should never happen.

It's all about being older than you are. What's the fun in that?

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Status
    Originally posted by WACF
    I hear ya.

The thing that bothers me here is this.

She had an opportunity to be someone...she chose to become trash.

She put herself before her kids...and she lost them...and she deserved that.

Her kids deserve better...

The fact is anyone who tries to steer her in the right direction would be seen as hostile or against her, and she would then cut them out.
    There are many people wanting to hang on to her and her money/fame, and will tell her what she wants to hear...not what she needs to hear.

She needs to turn herself around...she put herself in the pit.

But yeah...for her kids sake I hope she gets her poop in a group...she needs to learn she is not number 1...her kids are.

She didn't choose to be trash. Sure, she's a skank. But......

The majority of it is her parent's fault. She was being used by her parents at an age younger than 18, when it was apparent she had star potential. What chance did she have to be normal?

To her parents, she isn't a daughter, she's a meal ticket. They used her and abused her for their own financial gain.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Damn,Poor Kids.

BTW....I Hope She Sorts Her Shit Out.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    So now it's coming to light that she's bipolar. Being bipolar is pretty noticable if you're with/deal with someone long enough on a personal level. I'm wondering if Kevin's side and the lawyer knew this and banked on the stress making her act a lil weird to help their custody case.

Not saying BritBrit isn't responsible on her end, but FedEx's lawyer sure knew when to press the stress and, sure enough, she would start acting weirder under the pressure.

Just wondering if it was a manipulation of a situation for custody that backfire into this extreme event...
    That's a very good assumption Ally... I totally beleive that this could be the case too!

Often, psychologically sick people get manipulated and taken advantage of... and I beleive that when there is money interests, it's could be a lot worts!

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
    She didn't choose to be trash. Sure, she's a skank. But......

The majority of it is her parent's fault. She was being used by her parents at an age younger than 18, when it was apparent she had star potential. What chance did she have to be normal?

To her parents, she isn't a daughter, she's a meal ticket. They used her and abused her for their own financial gain.
    B.O.F.... I agree with you (for once)!

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Her mother is an old cougar who thinks she still gotta goin' on!

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    ... It's all about being older than you are. What's the fun in that?
    And then, at a certain age (wich depends on every individual), some try to look and act younger!

Go figure :confused:

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Unhappy

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
    Like mother like daughter.
    I agree with this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's a very good assumption Ally... I totally beleive that this could be the case too!

Often, psychologically sick people get manipulated and taken advantage of... and I beleive that when there is money interests, it's could be a lot worts!
    My friend is dating this guy who is bipolar and, as politically incorrect as it may be to admit this, I hate his guts. He often doesn't take his meds. If I ever wanted to get him to freak out to make him look bad, I know all the buttons to push.

And this is only with him being my friend's boyfriend. Imagine if I was married to him? I don't know if ya'll remember, but there was a clip of KFed taping a very confused and out-of-it Britney. It "mysteriously" surfaced after she ditched his ass and kicked her parents and their friends off her payroll. Coincidence?

And that lawyer was going to court almost every day to present some evidence against her. If I was mental, I'd skip my court dates, too. I'm willing to bet there was some behind-the-scenes intimidation going on.

The whole clan is trash. But -- for her sake as a human being and the sake of her children -- I hope someone who cares really steps up and gets her the medical treatment she needs.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Status
    B.O.F.... I agree with you (for once)!
    That's because you're getting smarter as you get older.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That video with Federline filming a fucked up Britney is so simular to Howard Stern filming a fucked up Anna Nichole, it isn't even funny.

Brit really could be in a situation where she can't trust anyone and add in some bipolar or obsessive compulsive disorder and it's only a matter of time before something snaps.

Hell. Even in the hospital that pimp ass Dr. Phil is soliciting Brit to come on his show. What a ratings whore he is. She saw through him apparently but her mom is going to by on Dr. Pimp Fuck's show. Discusting.

Brit's mom is a moneybagger.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by diamondjimi
    Great post's BG!

It's disgusting how these Hollywood flakes get a free fuckin pass.
    This Britney bitch is a spectacular trainwreck. And everyone likes to watch a good trainwreck once in a while.

Too much money ,too much fame ,too much press... so little talent !

The Dana Plato route seems like her next logical headline.....
    Britney should have had her driver's license taken away. She can afford a chauffer and what ever happened to limosines with the tainted windows? Brit is going to kill someone with that fucking Mercedes of hers if she drives. Either her or the stupid paparzzi hounding her on the road.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You know what? You can all bite my ass. Britney is a BEAUTIFUL mom. And she's EXACTLY the type of mothers that the world needs today.

I'll explain.

What did your parents want with you? Obvious - they wanted you to have it better than what they had it, right? Of course they did, I don't think anybody here can deny that.

What do you want for YOUR kids?

By and large, you're going to want them to have it better than you did and have a better education/nicer things/brighter future - RIGHT?

And what, pray tell, are you leaving them? What are you REALLY preparing them for?

I'll tell you.

NOTHING BUT LOSS, FAILURE AND A LIFETIME OF MISERY, SUFFERING AND REGRET.

And I'll tell you why, too.

You see, this younger generation is self-driven. I mean, look around you. Take a REAL good look. What do you see out of the youth of today?

Lack of attention. Selfishness. I mean, let's not fool ourselves here, those two attributes are spread around the younger generation today like it's fucking wholesale. And what's that going to leave, once the younger generation (en masse) reproduces?

They're not going to give their kids SHIT. And why? Because the youth of today has reality programming, Nintendo Wii, My Sweet 16 and they're all wearing headphones to their ipods while they meander about the mall picking up mallcore albums by lookalike bands and thinking emo is "true".

THEY'RE SELFISH, AND THEIR SELFISHNESS IS GOING TO PREVENT THEM FROM WANTING THEIR OWN CHILDREN TO HAVE IT BETTER THAN THEY DID WHEN 'THEY' WERE KIDS.

But there's a plus side. The younger generation, once they have kids, will FORCE their own children into fending for themselves, which WILL reignite the human drive to SURVIVE, THRIVE AND EXCEL - a drive which has been SORELY DAMPENED by the lack of teenagers today to SURVIVE, THRIVE AND EXCEL simply because...well...they have no need to anymore.

Britney, you see...Britney is FAR too smart to get caught in the same trap. Britney's beating us all to the punch. Britney, by "destroying" herself as a mother, is leading by example. Those two kids of hers are going to be the IDOLS of the next generation when it comes to self sufficiency.

Are we simply going to forget that Kevin Federline is, when you get right down to it, STILL a fuckstick? Maybe, but the kids will be reminded of that fact EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THEIR LIVES when they're forced to look upon said fuckstick and say

"Hi Dad".

So, here's MY proposal - by Britney "imploding" and having "destroyed her children", she's actually installing in them (when they're old enough to realize it) a base need to rise above what horrific conditions they were first thrust in and show an entirely new generation...

...of not just Americans but HUMANITY ITSELF...

...how to ACTUALLY BE ALIVE again.

Britney is a fucking genius and she's going to save this world. What this world needs are more mothers like Britney, so to all the mothers here at the Roth Army, I CHALLENGE YOU TO SAY

"FUCK THE YOUTH OF TODAY!!!"

And let them fend for themselves. Does it SEEM cruel? Heartless, even? Perhaps.

But trust me, when you REALLY reflect on this world and you look into the LONG TERM GOAL of what humans need to accomplish, what AMERICAN CHILDREN need to rediscover about themselves, you will be doing your children a HUGE favor.

Bigger than ANY Christmas present you gave them this year.

You know what? I'm going to start tomorrow! When the kids get up and ask for cereal and video games, I'm going to say to them, loud and proud:

"FUCK NO!!!"

and go out and drive recklessly to Starbucks before acting quite oddly in public, shaving my head, beating up cars with an umbrella and blowing off any and all responsibilities I may have.

Britney has shown me the way, and YES, Roth Army Bretheren, I DO HAVE THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW HER!!!

The question is, WHO WILL STAND WITH ME???

WILL YOU STAND WITH ME???

Thank you, Britney. Thank you for having the courage to do what must be done. Thank you for your sacrifices. Thank you for showing us all the way.

Twistin' by the pool.

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Last edited by Hyman Roth; 01-06-2008 at 06:40 AM.
    Trollidillo-T

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    That video with Federline filming a fucked up Britney is so simular to Howard Stern filming a fucked up Anna Nichole, it isn't even funny.

Brit really could be in a situation where she can't trust anyone and add in some bipolar or obsessive compulsive disorder and it's only a matter of time before something snaps.

Hell. Even in the hospital that pimp ass Dr. Phil is soliciting Brit to come on his show. What a ratings whore he is. She saw through him apparently but her mom is going to by on Dr. Pimp Fuck's show. Discusting.

Brit's mom is a moneybagger.
    Brit's parents sold the story to Dr Phil and Brit wanted nothing to do with him. Afterwards, her mom hopped on a plane back to Kentwood. Only Dad stuck around to drive her home. Lord knows if he's still with her.

If this was my daughter, I wouldn't be blabbing to the media and I sure in hell wouldn't be going back home. I'd stick there no matter how hard it was, for my daughter and for her children. But what do I know? I'm not a money-grubbing whore.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Apparently Brit's who runs a construction business in Louisiana divorced her mom over how the mom was handling the situation with Britney. The mom is a money whore and the family with the exception of her dad have been leaching off of her.

Hopefully, her dad can be some help. Apparently he still lives in a regular house and has refused to take any money from Britney. Sounds like a decent guy actually.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I hope & pray that everything works out for her & the children.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Britney needs to get out of LA and go to a doctor who is good and cares nothing about the spotlight. Dr. Phil is the last thing she needs.

The problem is she's not going to do that on her own and her family is obviously selling her out. See doesn't seem to have any real friends who care.

She's hanging out of the elephant's ass bouncing around entertaining us and making us make bets on when she is going to do herself in. Maybe deep inside we want her to die. That will finally get rid of her.

Thread Information