Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Hollywood's gotta stop givin' that fuck'n cheap hore the time of day!
    People have gotta stop buying her bullshit (as well as all of the other similar bullshit out there)!

Now, the trend among teenage girls is to contemplate becoming a hore or a stripper, get shit faced on drugs and alchool and they dream about meeting pimp charming!
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
      Foot Soldier
      • Apr 2005

The old days our VH, Scorps, Priest and Maiden were edgey but in the end it was all about good times.

Todays youth is desensitized by Rap and its Ho Image. The internet has got filth on demand so nothing is shocking anymore and it makes for kids having to really push the envelope to feel edgy not good for parenting.

LA generally would have nabbed those kids long ago but because of the celebrity have enabled this Hell. Guy on news last night was saying no matter how fucked up she gets her kids want to be with Mom. Damn how do you win here?

Comment

• VanHalener
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
        Now, how does it work in L-A county?
        On the way to a doctors appointment this morning we heard something about BS losing all rights to the kids and Kevin has sole custody now while BS has to see the kids with a supervisor.

Any truth to this? Is that old news? Poor kids: they should get to taze mommy at each visit.

[B] Hollywood's gotta stop givin' that fuck'n cheap hore the time of day!
        /B]
        Got that right!
        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Here, we have a governmental children protection agency. At the first sign of a child being abused or neglected, they literally crash into the people's house and take the child away from the parents. No fuckin' around!

Regardless of the family's status, popularity or financial situation, ALL children are allowed to that protection and sometimes, "re-location"...

Now, how does it work in L-A county?
          I mean at the first sign of neglect (as they where born), "someone" should have reacted A.S.A.P.!
          No child abuse was ever more obvious and publically displayed!
          Hollywood's gotta stop givin' that fuck'n cheap hore the time of day!
          People have gotta stop buying her bullshit (as well as all of the other similar bullshit out there)!

Now, the trend among teenage girls is to contemplate becoming a hore or a stripper, get shit faced on drugs and alchool and they dream about meeting pimp charming!
          Great post's BG!

It's disgusting how these Hollywood flakes get a free fuckin pass.
          This Britney bitch is a spectacular trainwreck. And everyone likes to watch a good trainwreck once in a while.

Too much money ,too much fame ,too much press... so little talent !

The Dana Plato route seems like her next logical headline.....
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by van hln CA
            ... Guy on news last night was saying no matter how fucked up she gets her kids want to be with Mom...
            It is a known fact that eaven the most abused (young) children always prefer to stay with their biological parents. And generally, it's better to work things out so the family unit stays together.

But children are totaly oblivious to the fact that the longer they get abused, the worst the reat of their life is gonna be. They just want to be with Mom and Dad and have came to beleive that abuse and neglection is normal and acceptable.

To be torn out from his parents is one of the worst thing that a kid can endure...

So Britney's gotta fry!

I say; OFF with her bald, cheap extentioned shit head!
            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by van hln CA
              ... Todays youth is desensitized by Rap and its Ho Image. The internet has got filth on demand so nothing is shocking anymore and it makes for kids having to really push the envelope to feel edgy...
              Somehow, I really pitty them.
              I mean, do you guys (and gals) remember the whole "first base, second base" thing?
              The kissing, the necking, the anticipation, the blue balls (L.O.L), "will she let me touch her boobs tonight" and all?
              In those days, I thought that was all exciting and fun!

But now, kids have sex at around 12 yrs old and they do the full on hard core stuff... treesomes, rainbow parties, triple penetration, multiple partners, etc...

By the time they're 18, they've done it all!
              How boring is gonna be the rest of their sex life, if there is nothing to anticipate and get all excited about?

Personnaly, I am glad that I grew up when as a teenager, sex was still "sacred" and doin' the nasty was something to look forward too... and fantisize about!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

So now it's coming to light that she's bipolar. Being bipolar is pretty noticable if you're with/deal with someone long enough on a personal level. I'm wondering if Kevin's side and the lawyer knew this and banked on the stress making her act a lil weird to help their custody case.

Not saying BritBrit isn't responsible on her end, but FedEx's lawyer sure knew when to press the stress and, sure enough, she would start acting weirder under the pressure.

Just wondering if it was a manipulation of a situation for custody that backfire into this extreme event...
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Somehow, I really pitty them.
                  I mean, do you guys (and gals) remember the whole "first base, second base" thing?
                  The kissing, the necking, the anticipation, the blue balls (L.O.L), "will she let me touch her boobs tonight" and all?
                  In those days, I thought that was all exciting and fun!

But now, kids have sex at around 12 yrs old and they do the full on hard core stuff... treesomes, rainbow parties, triple penetration, multiple partners, etc...

By the time they're 18, they've done it all!
                  How boring is gonna be the rest of their sex life, if there is nothing to anticipate and get all excited about?

Personnaly, I am glad that I grew up when as a teenager, sex was still "sacred" and doin' the nasty was something to look forward too... and fantisize about!
                  The thing is that we're not treating them like kids. It's as if we went back to towards the middle ages viewpoint of them as little adults.

My generation had playdates and a million afterschool activities, clubs, societies. Not to mention children's fashion had complately changed due to the second baby boom and the original baby boomers being the parents of the repeat boom. Mini-skirts on an 8-year-old should never happen.

It's all about being older than you are. What's the fun in that?
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by WACF
                    I hear ya.

The thing that bothers me here is this.

She had an opportunity to be someone...she chose to become trash.

She put herself before her kids...and she lost them...and she deserved that.

Her kids deserve better...

The fact is anyone who tries to steer her in the right direction would be seen as hostile or against her, and she would then cut them out.
                    There are many people wanting to hang on to her and her money/fame, and will tell her what she wants to hear...not what she needs to hear.

She needs to turn herself around...she put herself in the pit.

But yeah...for her kids sake I hope she gets her poop in a group...she needs to learn she is not number 1...her kids are.

She didn't choose to be trash. Sure, she's a skank. But......

The majority of it is her parent's fault. She was being used by her parents at an age younger than 18, when it was apparent she had star potential. What chance did she have to be normal?

To her parents, she isn't a daughter, she's a meal ticket. They used her and abused her for their own financial gain.

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Damn,Poor Kids.

BTW....I Hope She Sorts Her Shit Out.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                        So now it's coming to light that she's bipolar. Being bipolar is pretty noticable if you're with/deal with someone long enough on a personal level. I'm wondering if Kevin's side and the lawyer knew this and banked on the stress making her act a lil weird to help their custody case.

Not saying BritBrit isn't responsible on her end, but FedEx's lawyer sure knew when to press the stress and, sure enough, she would start acting weirder under the pressure.

Just wondering if it was a manipulation of a situation for custody that backfire into this extreme event...
                        That's a very good assumption Ally... I totally beleive that this could be the case too!

Often, psychologically sick people get manipulated and taken advantage of... and I beleive that when there is money interests, it's could be a lot worts!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                          She didn't choose to be trash. Sure, she's a skank. But......

The majority of it is her parent's fault. She was being used by her parents at an age younger than 18, when it was apparent she had star potential. What chance did she have to be normal?

To her parents, she isn't a daughter, she's a meal ticket. They used her and abused her for their own financial gain.
                          B.O.F.... I agree with you (for once)!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Her mother is an old cougar who thinks she still gotta goin' on!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                              ... It's all about being older than you are. What's the fun in that?
                              And then, at a certain age (wich depends on every individual), some try to look and act younger!

Go figure :confused:

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                                Like mother like daughter.
                                I agree with this.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...