a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-17-2023 @ 11:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Man kills girlfriend, then tries to eat remains

This one hits a little too close to home for me, as Tyler is only 30 miles from where I live. I don't know what in the fucking hell is wrong with people these days...this is just too fucking sick!

Link

Woman's slaying in Tyler may involve cannibalism

Police say Tyler man killed girlfriend, then summoned his mother

12:00 AM CST on Monday, January 7, 2008
    LEE HANCOCK / The Dallas Morning News
    lhancock@dallasnews.com

TYLER, Texas – Cannibalism may have been involved in a murder discovered here after a man summoned his mother to "see what he had done."

She saw his girlfriend's body in the back seat of his pickup, authorities said.

The suspect, Christopher Lee McCuin, called 911 on Saturday morning and calmly described murdering his girlfriend and cooking her ear, said Smith County Sheriff J.B. Smith.

The 24-year-old sheetrock hauler surrendered after a brief standoff at his mother's home.

Deputies found a human ear boiling in a stovetop pan and raw flesh on a nearby plate, with a fork stuck in it.

"Either he was going to eat it, had been eating it, or that's what he wanted it to look like," Sheriff Smith said Sunday. "I'm not shocked anymore – surprised that people can do such horrible things to each other – but not shocked. I've seen it all.

"This isn't the worst we've had," he said. "But it is my first cannibalism."

The slaying of Jana Shearer, a 21-year-old mall clerk from Whitehouse, capped a night of escalating violence by a man with a volatile history.

Last November, sheriff's deputies were called to Mr. McCuin's mother's home after his sister said he hit her in the face. Last Friday, Mr. McCuin's estranged wife came to the Sheriff's Department to file papers accusing him of assault.

Mr. McCuin had a lengthy rap sheet – including arrests for DWI, disorderly conduct, public intoxication and a 2003 aggravated assault conviction.

The victim

Ms. Shearer left a MySpace page topped with a photo of a smiling young woman. The profile describes Ms. Shearer as a former drill team dancer whose mood was "lonely," whose interests were "music, dance, my friends, have fun!" and whose status was "in a relationship."

Her page, shedidthat06, bears the heading, "Jana loves life!!!!!!!!!!!," and the declaration: "I get along with any and everybody! I have my own style and love life. We only live once so you got to give it all you got!"

Woman taken?

Lt. Larry Wiginton said Ms. Shearer and Mr. McCuin apparently had dated for several months. Mr. McCuin has a young daughter with his estranged wife, who told authorities that they were divorcing.

Police believe Mr. McCuin forced Ms. Shearer to leave the Whitehouse apartment she shared with her mother about 10 p.m. Friday. Ms. Shearer's mother said Mr. McCuin briefly came in with her daughter, and the two then left. Ms. Shearer's mother told investigators that she believes her daughter went involuntarily because she left her shoes, purse and cellphone.

Mr. McCuin appeared after 3 a.m. at his estranged wife's home. There, police say, he broke in and brandished a knife, threatening his wife's boyfriend. After the other man slugged him in the jaw, Mr. McCuin stabbed him in the shoulder, police say. The man is in a Tyler hospital.

Sheriff's deputies, called to the home, spotted Mr. McCuin in his truck and gave chase, but he got away.

Mr. McCuin later began calling people, including Ms. Shearer's mother and her friends, to boast of what he had done, police say.

On Sunday, Ms. Shearer's MySpace page included a description of one of those calls from a woman who identified herself as "a best friend."

"Why did this happen. All I hear is him on the other line telling me what he did," the entry said.

Lt. Wiginton said he's baffled that no one reported any of the calls to police until Saturday evening or later.

Mr. McCuin appeared Saturday morning at the neat brick home he shared with his mother near the Tyler airport and summoned her outside.

"He said, 'Come out and see what I did,' " Lt. Wiginton said.

After seeing the body, Mr. McCuin's mother and boyfriend ran from the house and flagged down a Tyler police officer.

Soon after that, investigators said, Mr. McCuin called 911.

Mr. McCuin sounded remarkably calm as he recounted murdering his girlfriend and gave his mother's address on Princess Drive, said investigators who reviewed a recording of the call.

After a brief standoff, Mr. McCuin came out of the house wielding a kitchen knife but surrendered to deputies. Once handcuffed, he kicked out a patrol car window, investigators said.

Body found

Deputies found Ms. Shearer's clothed body wedged between the back and front seats of Mr. McCuin's truck. A large number of blunt-force wounds were visible on her face, neck and upper body.

Flesh had been cut away from one biceps, the lieutenant said. The area around one temple was also cut away, as was an ear. There was little blood in the truck, however, and authorities believe Ms. Shearer had been dead for hours.

Mr. McCuin remained jailed Sunday night on a capital murder charge, with bail set at $2 million. Investigators said he has been unemotional in questioning but has refused to say where Ms. Shearer was killed, saying only that he "blacked out" as he approached an area of south Smith County. Authorities think it's likely she died there.

Authorities continued searching in an area south of Tyler on Sunday to determine where she was slain.

"He's saying God told him to do it," Lt. Wiginton said. "He's saying he needs help. He just says that what he did a normal person basically wouldn't do."
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-08-2003 @ 08:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks

This one hits a little too close to home for me, as Tyler is only 30 miles from where I live. I don't know what in the fucking hell is wrong with people these days...this is just too fucking sick!

Link

Woman's slaying in Tyler may involve cannibalism

Police say Tyler man killed girlfriend, then summoned his mother

12:00 AM CST on Monday, January 7, 2008
    LEE HANCOCK / The Dallas Morning News
    lhancock@dallasnews.com

TYLER, Texas – Cannibalism may have been involved in a murder discovered here after a man summoned his mother to "see what he had done."

She saw his girlfriend's body in the back seat of his pickup, authorities said.

The suspect, Christopher Lee McCuin, called 911 on Saturday morning and calmly described murdering his girlfriend and cooking her ear, said Smith County Sheriff J.B. Smith.

The 24-year-old sheetrock hauler surrendered after a brief standoff at his mother's home.

Deputies found a human ear boiling in a stovetop pan and raw flesh on a nearby plate, with a fork stuck in it.

"Either he was going to eat it, had been eating it, or that's what he wanted it to look like," Sheriff Smith said Sunday. "I'm not shocked anymore – surprised that people can do such horrible things to each other – but not shocked. I've seen it all.

"This isn't the worst we've had," he said. "But it is my first cannibalism."

The slaying of Jana Shearer, a 21-year-old mall clerk from Whitehouse, capped a night of escalating violence by a man with a volatile history.

Last November, sheriff's deputies were called to Mr. McCuin's mother's home after his sister said he hit her in the face. Last Friday, Mr. McCuin's estranged wife came to the Sheriff's Department to file papers accusing him of assault.

Mr. McCuin had a lengthy rap sheet – including arrests for DWI, disorderly conduct, public intoxication and a 2003 aggravated assault conviction.

The victim

Ms. Shearer left a MySpace page topped with a photo of a smiling young woman. The profile describes Ms. Shearer as a former drill team dancer whose mood was "lonely," whose interests were "music, dance, my friends, have fun!" and whose status was "in a relationship."

Her page, shedidthat06, bears the heading, "Jana loves life!!!!!!!!!!!," and the declaration: "I get along with any and everybody! I have my own style and love life. We only live once so you got to give it all you got!"

Woman taken?

Lt. Larry Wiginton said Ms. Shearer and Mr. McCuin apparently had dated for several months. Mr. McCuin has a young daughter with his estranged wife, who told authorities that they were divorcing.

Police believe Mr. McCuin forced Ms. Shearer to leave the Whitehouse apartment she shared with her mother about 10 p.m. Friday. Ms. Shearer's mother said Mr. McCuin briefly came in with her daughter, and the two then left. Ms. Shearer's mother told investigators that she believes her daughter went involuntarily because she left her shoes, purse and cellphone.

Mr. McCuin appeared after 3 a.m. at his estranged wife's home. There, police say, he broke in and brandished a knife, threatening his wife's boyfriend. After the other man slugged him in the jaw, Mr. McCuin stabbed him in the shoulder, police say. The man is in a Tyler hospital.

Sheriff's deputies, called to the home, spotted Mr. McCuin in his truck and gave chase, but he got away.

Mr. McCuin later began calling people, including Ms. Shearer's mother and her friends, to boast of what he had done, police say.

On Sunday, Ms. Shearer's MySpace page included a description of one of those calls from a woman who identified herself as "a best friend."

"Why did this happen. All I hear is him on the other line telling me what he did," the entry said.

Lt. Wiginton said he's baffled that no one reported any of the calls to police until Saturday evening or later.

Mr. McCuin appeared Saturday morning at the neat brick home he shared with his mother near the Tyler airport and summoned her outside.

"He said, 'Come out and see what I did,' " Lt. Wiginton said.

After seeing the body, Mr. McCuin's mother and boyfriend ran from the house and flagged down a Tyler police officer.

Soon after that, investigators said, Mr. McCuin called 911.

Mr. McCuin sounded remarkably calm as he recounted murdering his girlfriend and gave his mother's address on Princess Drive, said investigators who reviewed a recording of the call.

After a brief standoff, Mr. McCuin came out of the house wielding a kitchen knife but surrendered to deputies. Once handcuffed, he kicked out a patrol car window, investigators said.

Body found

Deputies found Ms. Shearer's clothed body wedged between the back and front seats of Mr. McCuin's truck. A large number of blunt-force wounds were visible on her face, neck and upper body.

Flesh had been cut away from one biceps, the lieutenant said. The area around one temple was also cut away, as was an ear. There was little blood in the truck, however, and authorities believe Ms. Shearer had been dead for hours.

Mr. McCuin remained jailed Sunday night on a capital murder charge, with bail set at $2 million. Investigators said he has been unemotional in questioning but has refused to say where Ms. Shearer was killed, saying only that he "blacked out" as he approached an area of south Smith County. Authorities think it's likely she died there.

Authorities continued searching in an area south of Tyler on Sunday to determine where she was slain.

"He's saying God told him to do it," Lt. Wiginton said. "He's saying he needs help. He just says that what he did a normal person basically wouldn't do."
    Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Fry The SOB.

People Like This Need A Fucking Kick In The Head.

I Hope He Gets A Fucking Beating.

Blacked-Out,Sounds Like Bullshit To Me.

God Made Me Do It.Whatever.

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    09-02-2013 @ 10:05 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Unfreakinbelievable.

No need to send the family a bill for a bullet or rope, just shoot the evil bastard or hang 'em high.
    Last edited by VanHalener; 01-08-2008 at 02:10 AM.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-27-2024 @ 03:09 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 856 Posts

He wasn't in possession of any Mayhem CDs, by any chance?

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

Wow!

I'm not in favour of capital punishment, or terms like "evil", but it's hard not to be in cases like this.

Stranger than fiction....

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2016 @ 08:50 AM
    Status
    Thanks

That doesn't shock me.

Early 90s we had a magazine and it gave stories about crime. One of them was a man who was married to save a prostitute but she kept onto her ways, so he got fed up. It was too expensive to divorce her so he killed her, and cooked her. He left her in the bath, boiled her skull and her body until the flesh dropped away and I think he ate her and/or stored her (can't remember) and was feeding her to the dogs. The only reason people suspected was because an awful lot of Fairy Liquid bubbles were coming from the drain and she had disappeared. He said she had run off. The police were called because more and more bubbles appeared. They went in, when they saw the blood and body and bits of meat and the smell, he showed them everything. The skull was cooked and the brain was cooked as well.

So yes, that is one of many stories I've seen. But it doesn't mean it isn't sick.

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Damn Binky, that's some crazy stuff right there.

Now this is a bit off subject but,...

Remember the folks trapped on the mountain after their plane crashed and they had to eat their dead to survive?

How many of us can say we would eat a dead friend to survive?

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by VanHalener

How many of us can say we would eat a dead friend to survive?
    I don't think that we can say what we would do in a situation like that. The will to survive is incredible in most people...

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    03-19-2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Damn Binky, that's some crazy stuff right there....
    When in high school (early 80's), some girl came in with this local paper called; "Photo Police" wich was only stories and pictures of sordid crimes.

I remember very clearly the picture of a woman laying dead and naked, with her breasts and vagina all eaten up... by her boyfriend! Totally gruesome!

It was so disgusting that the girl who brought up the paper got suspended by the nuns for brigning such atrocities in the school!

To this day, I can still remember this photo... I wish I'd never seen it!
    I wonder if that fuck'n paper still exsists???
    Last edited by blonddgirl777; 01-24-2008 at 11:01 AM.

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by binnie
    I don't think that we can say what we would do in a situation like that. The will to survive is incredible in most people...
    I have literally starved myself at Bar-B-Q parties where the food was only meat... really!
    I had soda and chips and starved all week-ends.

Still, I won't eat meat (out of disguss) under any circumstances... I am not anorexic but when I don't like it, I just can't!

I can't eaven begin to imagine eating a human being :confused:
    But again, (Thank God) I have never felt the will to survive, when being close to death!

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
    To this day, I can still remember this photo... I wish I'd never seen it!
    I...
    Alright pretty thang, let me help you forget.

You are getting verrrry sleepy
    Last edited by VanHalener; 01-24-2008 at 02:36 PM.

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Alright pretty thang, let me help you forget.

You are getting verrrry sleepy

L.O.L.

Sorry... no sleeping!
    All I can think about, when seeing this photo is;
    :p

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Uff!
    I guess a woman has to be careful nowadays, when asking to a man; "Eat Me"!

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Actually a smilar subject, the radio manager where I volunteer used to be a policeman and he told us a story about this man in the 70s who had died a week prior to them busting in the flat and he had left the fire on. So you can imagine the mess he was in. He brought some pictures in too and he was like, unrecogniseable, all blistery, bloated, liquid running everywhere, flat in a state, it was horrendous but since I am interested in forensics I am used to it.

BTW, I think the magazine I referred to is True Crime.

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Binky
    ...since I am interested in forensics I am used to it...
    You would love to live here...
    We have a lot of TV, radio shows and papers about that!

I lived in a city where the crime rate is very high, Oakland, California. A friend of mine was a paramedic and got called every 2 days or so on crime scenes. Him and his co-workers snapped a couple polaroids and one night, he asked who wanted to see them...

Well... as the curious cat that I am, I took a look. UFF!
    Nothing like the Hollywood movies and the fact that I knew it was real made it eaven creepier. *Again, some of those images are printed in my mind.

You are still young and there is shit loads of $ to be made in the forensic/autopsies fields... are you thinking about doing that as a career some day?

* I could use some more Brandon Lee, thank you! :p

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Why is the darker side of humanity more interesting than the good?

Isn't it odd that we are all so interested in things that repulse us?

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2021 @ 07:51 PM
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Status
    Thanks

Maybe the bitch deserved it?

How many of us doesn't have an ex-girlfriend we wanted to kill?

This guy did what we wished we could. He's got balls and I like this story.

This type of thing is great reading.

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I have an English degree but these days with the right training and attitude I can do anything. But it's also a case of whether my CV is accepted. Which is why I'm still unemployed. I hate it, I've even resorted to charity work to get me arse moving. But yes, it's a case of getting me foot in the door. Of course me lifelong goal is to write for something, but I have other ideas too.

Welcome to England. Get your head kicked in as a souvenier.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

Take 'em behind the barn & put a bullet in his head...like a sick cow.......

bad genes...need to be taken out of the pool.....

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Matt White

What a shame to the good people of this country!

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Matt White

With the rising cost of ammo I think it would be more cost effective to drop the shitbag off a cliff and let the local wildlife care for his remains.

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

With the rising cost of ammo I think it would be more cost effective to drop the shitbag off a cliff and let the local wildlife care for his remains.
    But since we do care about the wildlife, let's not kill them with food poisonning...
    Let's use the Niagara Falls (without the barrel)!

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Being hung by the ceiling by your own testicles could work. Me mate is a feminist and always enjoyed the idea. Shame, she was brainwashed and is trying to break out of it so badly.

Thread Information